chapter 75 don't hang up

ye ting's social service ended, and he met zhao xianghai again at the entrance of the mansion.

zhao xianghai was putting a coat on himself, his face was calm, his elegance was still the same, and he seemed to have broken out of the extremely tired and haggard state of the past.

before the car came, ye ting glanced at him and squinted, "you didn't call yang jiali." "

zhao xianghai buckled his watch and replied lightly: "i don't know what yang jiali is." "

ye ting secretly clenched his fists and said coldly, "you asked him to call me immediately, i do have something to say." "

ye ting's tone of voice was not as heavy as it had been a few days ago.

zhao xianghai looked up at him in surprise and smiled, "it seems that ye zongzi has indeed been polished." however, as far as ye zong's way of doing things, opening his mouth is a forced threat, yang jiali is simply forced to run away by yourself, he is not willing to stay with you, i want him to take the initiative to call you, i am afraid that he can only wait for himself to slow down and then say. "

ye ting's eyes darkened.

every time he heard that yang jiali was not willing to stay with him, his heart would always feel like a thorn in his heart.

ye ting saw the slight mocking smile on zhao xianghai's face and was annoyed.

he laughed coldly and unceremoniously shot back: "hello gangster is a boss, how can other people's family affairs be managed so diligently." yang jiali is not willing to stay by my side, do you think that xiao ye is happy to stay with you now, how long has he not returned to your home, you yourself do not know.

zhao xianghai's heart was said to be in the middle, and his face immediately turned black.

xiao ye had indeed not returned home for a long time.

even if you go home, you just send lele back, stay a while and leave.

just before the dinner table, there was a boss knocking on the side, half-ironically whispered: "zhao zong has recently had to take a good look at xiao zong, xiao zongren is young and handsome and golden, and the temptations around him are stubble after stubble." zhao zong and xiao zong have also lived for almost seven years, they all say that the seven-year itch, zhao zong can not let xiao zong look at the eyes outside and play wild. "

zhao xianghai clenched his fists, suppressed his mood, and said calmly: "my family affairs, it is not ye zong's turn to worry." "

ye ting sneered, "the same thing." my family affairs, my people, don't let you touch a finger. "

the two broke up unhappily.

ye ting sat back in the car, and the car started steadily.

he leaned back in the back seat, and there was always a cluster of fire burning in his heart, and what went back and forth in his mind was yang jiali's voice.

the phone rang, and it was a strange call.

ye ting frowned, but still picked up.

not surprisingly, it was the scam distillery that killed a thousand knives again.

maybe it was the last time ye ting answered the call of the scammer, and listened to it for a while, these days, the scammers may smell the possibility of development and profit, just like ants sucking blood, flying locusts see rice, ye ting received more strange scam calls suddenly.

usually, this kind of phone call, ye ting is directly pressed and dismissed.

but now, knowing that yang jiali's phone calls may be mixed in, ye ting just doesn't want to answer them.

the car sent ye ting back to the rental house.

ye ting got out of the car and entered the rental house with a cold face, empty, not at all popular.

ye ting suddenly thought that when yang jiali was still living here, the atmosphere here was not like this.

even if yang jiali is not happy or happy, he will find a way to make himself comfortable. sometimes he would go into the kitchen to bake cakes, fry them in oil, and sometimes lie on the balcony to water the flowers and plants, learning to prune. bored, he lay on the floor full of lamb dolls, rolling around and sighing.

every time ye ting came home and saw him, his heart would inexplicably soften.

just thinking, if you can put people around like this for a lifetime, you can give him what he wants, so you have to stay well, which is not bad.

ye ting's eyes darkened, and he looked around in the room.

he walked silently into the living room, half-kneeling in front of the trash can, his throat a little stiff.

hesitating and tangled, he picked up a dirty little lamb doll from the trash can.

ye ting looked at the lamb's unchanging stitched smile, half-dazed, only sighed softly, and said in a voice that almost no one heard: "baby, come back." "

"i'm a little nicer to you this time."

the sunset sinks into the mountains, and the night changes into the sunset.

ye ting took a shower in this empty room, opened the computer in the study expressionlessly, and prepared to read some documents that the company had not had time to process.

just unhooked the lock screen, the phone next to me buzzed again.

ye ting had been worn out by harassing phone calls.

he looked at the strange number, belonging to guizhou.

presumably another damn distillery.

he picked up the phone with a cold face, and opened his mouth to rebuke him: "call again to harass, i will make you unable to eat this broken distillery and walk around!" scram! get farther away! "

there was no sound on the other end of the phone.

only then did i hear yang jiali say hoarsely, "well, i won't call you to harass you after that." i hung up. "

ye ting's heart slammed, and this was the reaction, this time not a harassing call.

it was he who almost stared the screen out of the hole, waiting for yang jiali's phone.

his emotions suddenly lost control, he slammed the table and stood up, his eyes were round, his hands were shaking, and his voice was raised instantly: "... no, no, no, no, no, no, no "