chapter 39 killing him

after zhao xianghai left, yang jiali did not make a sound.

he shrunk his whole body into a dark corner, as if he were hiding from something.

ye ting stood not far away, looking at the silent figure in the corner, like a blunt instrument in his chest, knocking and smashing in a muffled manner, smashing his heart with sourness and stinging, and unwillingness.

his baby, now rejecting him in every way, can hide as far as he can.

but he was so close to an outsider that he even took the initiative to give him a hug.

ye ting took a deep breath before suppressing the crazy thoughts in his heart.

he took two steps closer, held out his hand, and said as calmly as possible: "yang yang, come here." 

in the darkness, a pair of guarded eyes stared at ye ting, and his body did not move.

ye ting intensified his tone and coaxed, "i won't treat you like that, come, lean over yourself, just like you just did to zhao xianghai." "

yang jiali still couldn't go over, and even shrank a little inside.

ye ting watched his retreating movements, his heart trembled, and his eyes immediately turned red.

he knelt on the bed on one leg and reached out and grabbed yang jiali's sleeve.

yang jiali seemed to be panicked, like a frightened little beast, his body was tense, if he could climb the wall, it was estimated that he would have already swooped into the ceiling at this time.

ye tinghong dragged yang jiali to his side with red eyes.

yang jiali finally cried out this time, and his voice was extremely hoarse: "don't, don't go over, don't go!" "

ye ting was stimulated to go crazy by the scene where yang jiali took the initiative to approach zhao xianghai but did not come close to him, and he gritted his teeth to resist the intolerance in his heart, or hugged yang jiali into his arms hard.

he whispered in yang jiali's ear, "i have nothing to be afraid of, i won't do anything to you, yang yang." "

yang jiali trembled slightly in ye ting's arms.

ye ting patted him on the back and coaxed him: "come, put your hands out, hold me, obey." "

no matter how ye ting coaxed him, yang jiali just wouldn't reach out and hug ye ting, and he wouldn't do it at once.

it turned out that ye ting still thought that if he coaxed and let yang jiali also be intimate with him for a while, whether it was to hug him or rely on him, or even to use his eyes to make a petite, he would not care about what had just happened.

but now looking at yang jiali's state, he does not accept his approach no matter what.

ye ting's throat rolled and he sighed with a bitter smile: "you refuse to get close to me, but you open your heart to an inexplicable man who has never met you a few times, baby, you are sincere to drive me crazy, aren't you?" "

he gently turned yang jiali's face, looked into yang jiali's eyes, and asked half expectantly and half solemnly: "you tell me, who am i?" "

yang jiali stared at ye ting for a moment and said word by word, "you are a dog." "

ye ting laughed, "and what else?" "

yang jiali clenched his fists, "you are a demon." "

ye ting slightly ticked the corner of his lips.

he pressed yang jiali back into his arms and said in his ear, "none of it is right." "

"baby, you remember," ye ting said very seriously, "from now on, i am your man." "

stealing a kiss on yang jiali's cheek, ye ting pressed yang jiali's warm ear and lowered his voice, the magnetic line of voice was low and confusing: "you are sick now, i will take good care of you." if you have anything you want, if you have anything you want to do, i will satisfy you unconditionally, as long as you want, i will give. however, if you give hugs to others, i am not willing to do anything to you, others, i dare not guarantee. "

yang jiali seemed to understand this, and his breathing tightened.

ye ting finally kissed yang jiali on the forehead and sighed softly: "you are mine, you are not allowed to escape, and you are not allowed to make me feel so bad anymore, okay?" obedient. "

comforting yang jiali to lie down, ye ting breathed a sigh of relief and watched him fall asleep before returning to his room.

after getting up the next day, ye ting invited the nurse who was responsible for watching yang jiali arrive at the post.

yang jiali was unwilling to go to the company with him, ye ting could not tie him up, and he was even more afraid that in a place with many people, yang jiali would be afraid and stimulated, so he had to raise yang jiali in the house first.

but no one in the room looked at him uneasy, so he asked the assistant to hire a caretaker for him.

after telling the nurse some places to pay attention to, ye ting looked at yang jiali, who was still sleeping, and went to the company.

entering the office, i had just sat down in a chair when my assistant brought in a copy of the information.

ye ting opened the information, and the first line of the first page read: wang yang, male, 21 years old.

attached to the side is a photo of wang yang, with a smile on his eyebrows and water in his eyes, a naïve and innocent appearance.

the assistant said softly: "this is the information compiled by our people after thoroughly investigating wang yang in the past few days. "

ye ting sighed.

he turned the page slowly, and there was a sharp chill in his eyes: "are you ready for everything you are preparing?" "

the assistant nodded, "it's all arranged." "

ye ting did not speak again and calmly looked at the information.

the assistant originally turned around and wanted to leave, but as soon as she took a step, she opened her mouth with difficulty and tentatively asked, "ye zong, do you really want to do that, will it be too extreme?" "

ye ting raised his eyelids and looked at the assistant.

just such a glance scared the assistant into a cold sweat.

this assistant suddenly thought that when ye ting had not yet become the president of the group, he and his brother ye fan were fighting for power fiercely. ye ting had one of his subordinates who was kicked in public by ye fan's henchmen.

when ye ting succeeded in seizing power, that confidant was immediately kicked and broken in the ribs.

originally thought that it would be here, and then the assistant learned from other people that ye fan's confidant was not only kicked off his ribs, ten fingers, but also six broken, the external statement was too careless, was sawn off by the machine, but what was going on, no one knew in detail.

but one thing is for sure.

ye ting couldn't mess with it.

ye ting's people can't hurt a single hair.

thinking that yang jiali was forced into a mental disorder by wang yang, the assistant wiped a cold sweat, did not dare to say more, and hurriedly exited the office.

ye ting quietly flipped through wang yang's information.

after reading this information, ye ting leaned back in his chair and was silent for half a day.

he reached out and pulled out the page with wang yang's photo and put it into the shredder.

the shredder clicked and ran, and when wang yang's face was twisted by the steel of the shredder, ye ting pressed the mobile phone and looked at the quiet sleeping face of yang jiali that appeared on the screensaver.

he kissed him affectionately on the screen and laughed softly, "baby, we're going to kill him, okay."