interjected a small time outside of this teenager

when ye ting came out of the company, the sunset was full of sky.

the sunset will stop at the time when the city and the sky intersect, and the sky will burn like a fiery glow, reflecting the city like a honey jar, warm and warm, like a dream.

ye ting loosened his tie and asked the driver, "is yang yang home?" "

the driver smiled and nodded in the car, "i just sent young master yang home." "

ye ting breathed a sigh of relief and sat in the car.

the car slowly rushed in the direction of home.

when passing through an intersection, ye ting looked at the scenery outside and suddenly said, "here, turn around another intersection, it is the heshan cemetery." 

the driver responded: "yes." 

ye ting nodded his finger on his leg, "go to heshan cemetery." "

the driver replied hello and turned the steering wheel to take a detour.

arriving at the heshan cemetery, ye ting looked at this place and involuntarily choked his breath. 

after buying some worship supplies from the old man who guarded the door, ye ting did not let the driver follow, and he walked into the cemetery in silence, twisting and turning, to the tombstone of yang jiali's mother.

the tombstone is very new and has just been rubbed not long ago. in particular, the portrait photo on the top, without a trace of scratches, is well protected.

ye ting looked at the tombstone for a long time, half-dazed, and put the thing in front of the tombstone.

he bent down, knelt straight in front of the tombstone, bent down and prostrated his head.

he looked at the woman in the tombstone photo with a solemn face: "i know you don't want me to call you mom." 

"i didn't originally plan to come over today, but a few days ago, on the day of your death, yang yang shed a few tears in front of you, and i knew that he wanted to stay alone with you that day, so i didn't dare to disturb." but i still have something to say, so i took the liberty of coming over today. "

ye ting took a deep breath, maintained a kneeling position, and said: "you resent homosexuality, do not believe that two men can have feelings, can get married, can have no children, can be together for a lifetime, so don't let him be with me." although it wasn't just you who eventually led us to break up, you also had a lot to do with it. "

"i want to tell you that you made a big mistake."

"yang yang has been injured since he was a child, and the death of his puppy accompanying him and the death of his grandmother are all shadows that cannot be erased in his heart." you think that yang yang can leave me without being deceived and can return to the life of a normal person, you are wrong. he is gay, his life has long since fallen into the mainstream track, and forcing him to be like everyone else will only make him live a more depressing life. i know you love yang yang too, but at this point, you are selfish. "

ye ting struck deeply again: "you are yang yang's mother, and i respect you very much." i watched him endure the pain in his heart, and now he was finally willing to smile at me. yesterday yang yang agreed to wear a wedding ring, and in this life, he and i can no longer be separated. "

"what i want to tell you is that my love for him is no less than your feelings for him."

"i will always be with him, always by his side. i want to accompany him through the years, accompany him to do everything he wants to do, and watch him realize his dreams. every bit of love he lacks, i will make up with ten times the feelings. "

"so, if you can hear it in the spirit of heaven, please feel free to hand him over to me."

finally, with a deep knock, ye ting stood up.

the wind was blowing, blowing through the woods, and it was rattling.

it's like who's responding in the dark.

ye ting left the cemetery and got into the car.

the car drove back in the direction of home, and halfway through, ye ting got out of the car, squeezed into a bunch of little girls who secretly looked at him, bought a glass of milk sami, and added honey.

the driver laughed: "didn't ye zong make it for mr. yang to eat before, how did he use it to buy it today?" 

ye ting smiled, "he always dislikes what i make." 

as the sun set, ye ting returned home.

he opened the door.

with a whimper, i saw a cat streak across my eyes like a shooting star.

yang jiali, dressed in plush lamb home obedience, ran out of the balcony, gritted his teeth at the cat who was running around, and said: "ah fu, you stopped me, and smashed the flowers i got, you simply lost your conscience, the cat's foot stood!" 

looking at ye ting, yang jiali wiped the sweat from his forehead: "you are back." 

ye ting looked at him standing in the sunset, looking at his glowing eyes and the same smile as always.

ye ting took a few steps forward, hugged him tightly, and whispered, "baby." 

yang jiali was stunned and patted ye ting's back: "what's wrong with this, you want to call me daddy?" 

after taking a bath at night, ye ting lay down in the bathtub with yang jiali.

the bathtub is facing the floor-to-ceiling window.

yang jiali was lying on the edge of the bathtub, looking at the city vista and the bustling lights and neon lights outside, and tilted his head.

ye ting gave him a massage.

yang jiali is a very active person, and he can also make up a big drama in his brain. he didn't know what to think of funny again, and suddenly he slapped his thigh,ye ting's thigh,' snapped, laughed, oh, i told you, i just thought of...

the words behind him, ye ting did not listen.

he was obsessed with yang jiali's smile.

in those years of depression, yang jiali rarely smiled and was gloomy and depressed.

and now, he smiled again, his eyes were bent, extremely good-looking, the brilliance in his eyes was charming, the two dimples were so sweet that they were drunk at a glance, and the curvature of the corners of his mouth went straight to ye ting's heart, and he was fascinated.

ye ting couldn't help but come up with many memories.

many years ago, the early spring was slightly cool, and yang jiali, who had not yet passed the sixth level of english, nestled in his arms, memorizing the words one by one, and began to shake his head and shake his head on his back, like a well-behaved baby. he tapped yang jiali's head, and yang jiali raised his head and smiled inexplicably, that smile was also so bright.

many years ago, he took yang jiali to japan to see the fireworks festival. across the river, the fireworks in the sky bloomed like flowers, he and yang jiali stood in the crowd, he held yang jiali's hand tightly and was reluctant to let go, and the light reflected in yang jiali's eyes was also so shining.

and also......

yang jiali finished the funny thing, and did not wait for ye ting to laugh and frowned: "why don't you react?" "

ye ting blinked and returned to his senses: "oh, hahaha." "

yang jiali: "... silly fork. "

ye ting suddenly took yang jiali in his arms.

yang jiali shook his head: "what are you doing?" "

ye ting didn't explain, just hugged him tightly, like holding the most precious treasure in the world, unwilling to let go.

he felt the temperature on yang jiali's body.

the person in his arms is the obsession that he can never abandon in this life.

the teenager he loved the most.