chapter 79 the big sheep

le lewo was in zhao xianghai's arms, looking up and smiling: "i want to eat oil stew." "

zhao xianghai touched her tender face, and also smiled, and a trace of imperceptible lines appeared in the corners of his eyes, which added a maturity and elegance to him: "well, then make oil stew, get in the car, go home." "

zhao xianghai drove lele home in the car.

just arrived home, i found that xiao ye was actually in the house unusually, and did not disappear.

zhao xianghai frowned, "why are you here?" "

xiao ye put down the things in his hand, took off his coat, and said expressionlessly: "come back to change clothes, there will be entertainment at night." "

zhao xianghai squinted, trying to say something, but still did not say.

he went into the kitchen to make braised prawns for lele.

just after collecting the juice and turning off the fire, zhao xianghai was putting the fragrant shrimp on the plate and serving it to the dining room, when he saw xiao ye come out of the bedroom, wearing a suit on his body, while walking in the direction of the door. lele sat at the table, pouting, looking a little disappointed.

zhao xianghai couldn't see lele's grievances, put down the plate and grabbed xiao ye's arm.

xiao ye whispered, "what's wrong?" 

"stay and have a meal with lele," zhao xianghai tried to soften his tone, "she has been thinking about you for several days." "

xiao ye's throat knot moved slightly, turned his head to look at lele, half-shook, only walked to lele, squatted down, rubbed lele's cheek, and said: "lele obedient, the second father is really social, there are things to be busy, you and the big father eat the same." "

"xiao ye," zhao xianghai intensified his tone, listening to it with some displeasure, "i have not been out of town, eating a meal at home, not much time delay." "

xiao ye looked at zhao xianghai's cold face, and his heart suddenly became a little dry.

"i'm really in trouble, i'll talk about it next time."

he strode toward the entrance.

when he was about to walk out the door, zhao xianghai suddenly stopped him again.

xiao ye looked back, only to see that under the mild light of the restaurant, zhao xianghai's eyes were as deep as an unfathomable depth of the sea, containing complex and unclear emotions. he said something strange in a hoarse voice: "xiao ye, this family has been in this family for seven years, and it is not easy." don't let me down. "

at that moment, xiao ye's heart trembled involuntarily.

he went out the door silently, and when he opened the car door, somehow, suddenly a wave of emptiness.

......

ye ting sat in his office and counted the days on the calendar, a day before friday.

there was still a day left, and yang jiali should take the initiative to call him.

when he thought of this, his heart was full of anticipation, and he couldn't wait for this day to pass.

but thinking of the man's voice he had heard on the phone last time, he couldn't help but be irritable and anxious.

after work, he took the car home.

halfway through the car, he saw a gift shop on the side of the road, and the transparent window showed that on the display case facing the street, there was a big plush doll with an aqua blue tie around its neck.

ye ting looked at the big toy, and with an impulse, let the driver stop the car. he walked to the store and looked at the big sheep for a long time, and finally bought the sheep under the sneak peeks of the clerk and a few girls who picked out gifts.

the clerk smiled at the checkout and asked, "sir, is this for my girlfriend?" "

ye ting paid for the hand, looked down and smiled, and said in a deep voice, "give it to me baby." "

"you take it," the clerk brought the big sheep in his arms, "... he must have been happy when he got the gift. "

ye ting took the huge sheep, and the sheep's head rested on his shoulder.

ye ting hugged this sheep, as if he could see yang jiali leaning on this big sheep with a bright smile and a good look, his heart unconsciously softened, and his voice was soft: "... that depends on when he is willing to come back. "

ye ting, in the driver's strange gaze, carried the big sheep back to the residence and slept all night.

the next day, he hurried to finish the company's affairs early, sat down in the study, and began to wait with his mobile phone.

at nine o'clock, the phone rang.

ye ting took a breath and answered the phone without hesitation, but did not make a sound immediately.

both men were silent, as if admiring each other's breathing.

for half a day, yang jiali was impatient, thinking that ye ting was going to engage in some kind of moth again, and when he had doubts in his heart, ye ting laughed softly twice, and said softly in a hoarse voice: "baby, i bought you a big sheep, do you like it?"