chapter 59 pushing me out

ye ting thought about the last time.

last time, in order to force yang jiali to submit from body to heart, he handcuffed yang jiali to the head of the bed and put him on.

at that time, yang jiali's expression was extremely painful and depressed, and ye ting himself was not much better.

he was possessing people, yang jiali's body was under him, he couldn't escape, he couldn't leave, yang jiali's pleasure or pain were all controlled by him, but even so, he still felt that he was far away from him.

ye ting fished the person out of the bathtub and took him to the bed.

yang jiali had a white face and had been struggling to escape.

ye ting clasped his hands, and the emotions in his eyes were surging with madness.

the moth saw the fire, the iron filings met the giant magnetism, and at all costs, they had to rush to each other, get yang jiali's body or heart, let him become his own forever, and became an obsession that ye ting could not remove in his heart, just like the root system of the giant tree, which was difficult to understand.

the moment he was transferred back from abroad, ye ting was determined to arrest yang jiali.

by now, he had tied yang jiali to his side according to the plan and used the means.

however, the body, yang jiali was thinking about how to escape from him every day, and in his heart, he said that he did not want to like him anymore. 

he seemed to feel that he had mastered everything about yang jiali, but in a trance, yang jiali's body or mind, he didn't seem to get anything.

he can be rational and calm in handling official affairs, and he can also be quiet in the face of various difficult competitors.

only when he encountered yang jiali's affairs, yang jiali's little by little distance and resistance could make his mood fluctuate violently.

he had set a trap to capture yang jiali for too long, and if he couldn't get it again, ye ting felt that he would definitely be anxious and even do something even more crazy.

yang jiali was forcibly pressed under ye ting, and his face was already mostly white.

ye ting looked at his frown and coaxed, "baby, why are you just refusing to accept me now?" "

yang jiali tightened the sheets, and his voice was full of reluctance: "i don't want a mad dog." "

ye ting's protruding throat knot moved, and there was desire in his eyes, and there was also unwillingness.

he stared into yang jiali's dodgy eyes and took a deep breath: "baby, you still like me." "

"as long as you say you like me, stop here today and don't continue."

yang jiali clenched his fists and leaned his head back and refused to speak.

ye ting seemed to be in a hurry, and intensified his tone: "say a word, yang yang, say a word." "

yang jiali furrowed his brows, his chest heaving.

ye ting waited for half a day, as if disappointed. he silently grabbed yang jiali's wrist and leaned down.

yang jiali felt his fiery breath, knew that he was coming for real, and at the moment his heart panicked, his palm pressed against ye ting's chest muscles, and said, "give me a week." "

ye ting narrowed his eyes.

yang jiali said: "give me a week to prepare, you are like this, i can't accept it." "

ye ting bit yang jiali's lips, his fingers caressed his chin, and sighed: "give you a week, you are willing to say that, or are you willing to sleep with me." "

yang jiali said in his heart, i am not willing, you mad dog does not change his sex for a day, i will not be happy for a day.

but when ye ting was going crazy, yang jiali didn't want to provoke him anymore, only vaguely said, "i want to think." "

ye ting took a deep look at yang jiali.

in the middle of the night, he slowly released yang jiali's hand, and said in a hoarse voice, "don't let me down." "

in the end, i still didn't want to force it.

ye ting went to the bathroom to solve.

that night, yang jiali was locked in ye ting's arms, ye ting was already asleep, he opened his eyes and thought a lot.

after breakfast the next day, ye ting put on his suit and tie as usual.

yang jiali was about to go back to the house to sleep, but ye ting grabbed the person's hand: "follow me to the company today." "

yang jiali did not want to go.

ye ting gave in on sex last night, but today he was stubborn again.

he clasped yang jiali's hand and did not allow him to let go: "you must go, you are too stuffy at home alone." "

"i can talk to the blue sky when i'm bored."

"that's worse," ye ting sneered, "that boy always wants to trick you into leaving me, and sooner or later i will have to drive him away." "

yang jiali was shocked: "you dare!" "

ye ting smiled and forcibly hugged the person by the waist: "since i said to start with the body, from now on, i will take you around as much as possible and let you get used to my existence and everything about me." "

yang jiali was stunned for a few seconds, and suddenly laughed very facelessly.

ye ting listened to his ridicule, and once in a while he was dumbfounded: "laughing at something." "

yang jiali stopped laughing and said sarcastically, "ye ting, before you go out, your brain must have been caught by the door." "

ye ting's face darkened.

with a strained look, he slammed yang jiali into the car and took him to the company.

entering the company hall and about to go upstairs, yang jiali looked at the elevator, unconsciously released ye ting's hand, and walked to the ordinary elevator.

ye ting looked at this scene and suddenly thought about it before, in order to vent the resentment in his heart, but also to let yang jiali know the gap between them now, forcing him to give in and open his mouth, he once pulled yang jiali out of the vip elevator in front of others, letting him honestly go to sit in the ordinary.

now once again, he took yang jiali to the elevator entrance.

yang jiali would no longer take the initiative to follow behind him, but obediently stood in front of the ordinary elevator.

i understand things, i understand things in general.

but ye ting's heart was extremely sour.

he looked at yang jiali standing at the entrance of the elevator and looking down at the mobile phone, without saying a word, dragged the person over and dragged him into the empty high-rise special elevator.

yang jiali coughed: "i am not a high-level person, nor am i a guest of honor. "

ye ting's jaw tightened, and his breathing became heavier: "i let you sit and you sit." "

yang jiali hummed softly, skimming his head and looking at the small screen glowing next to him, and seemed to laugh at himself: "it was you who pushed me out with your own hands, and now it is you who drags me in."