chapter 78 i'd rather die

ye ting walked over to xiao ye with his fist holster.

xiao ye yuguang caught a glimpse of ye ting's figure, slammed into the sandbag for the last time, and stopped the boxing action, panting, his forehead sweating hot, and his body was full of hormones.

the boy standing next to him had a light in his eyes and was busy handing xiao ye a towel and water.

while putting on the fist sleeve, ye ting gestured to the boy with his eyes: "what, come to punch and bring someone, who is this?" "

xiao ye hadn't opened his mouth yet, and was still pouring water into his mouth, but the boy smiled and squinted first: "ye zong, hello." i am a friend of mr. xiao, and my surname is fu. i especially like the sport of boxing, and the men who punch are particularly handsome. xiao always said that he wanted to come to practice boxing, so i begged him to take me to see and teach me by the way. "

ye ting hated others to make up their own minds.

he didn't actually take this boy seriously at all, but when he heard him insert himself into the conversation between him and xiao ye, ye ting frowned and sneered, "yes, like boxing?" "

the boy glanced at the handsome and athletic xiao ye beside him and nodded silently.

ye ting ticked the corner of his lips, touched his fist with a heavy fist sleeve, and laughed: "very good, like boxing, why don't i teach you two moves." come, catch my punch and try it. "

he swung a hook punch and slammed it out.

the boy's face turned white in a flash, and he kept retreating, tripped by something under his feet, and sat on the ground with his ass in a mess.

xiao ye frowned and raised his chin at the boy, "you go out." "

the boy stood up and patted his ass and hurried away.

xiao ye hung the towel behind his neck, tightened the bottle cap, and said, "just a mouth of sweet love, you are teasing him about what he is doing." "

ye ting ascended to the boxing ring: "look at him unpleasantly... how, after seven years with zhao xianghai, he finally got tired and wanted to taste fresh outside? "

"no," xiao ye jumped up to the boxing ring, "i just look at it very interestingly." "

"does zhao xianghai know?"

when xiao ye heard this, the action of sorting out the fist sleeve paused, half-shaking, and only muffled: "there is no need to let him know." "

ye ting snorted and didn't say anything else.

the brothers punched in pain.

both people had things in their hearts, and the fight was particularly angry, frightening the boxing gym owner to see the situation several times, afraid that these two masters really moved the fire to dismantle his boxing gym.

in the end, after a draw, the two men got out of the boxing ring, took a shower and changed their clothes, and went to the box on the top floor to drink.

the person who came to pour wine for ye ting was a very young and good-looking little boy, who looked like he had just come out of college, with black eyes and teeth, smiling with crooked eyes, and two swirls on his cheeks, refreshing and energetic.

after pouring the wine, xiao ye gestured his chin to ye ting, laughing and teasing: "it's not like it." "

ye ting calmly took the wine glass: "like what." "

"like your little yang yang," xiao ye folded his legs and shook the wine in his glass, "you haven't caught anyone back yet?" "

ye ting frowned, looked up and stuffed a glass of wine into his throat.