chapter 119 lurking

zhao xianghai was frightened by xiao ye.

he frowned, half-stunned before he uttered a voice: "what are you doing here?" "

xiao ye knelt on the ground, stubbornly not to look over, and his voice was muffled: "i know i am wrong." 

"brother hai, i know it's wrong," xiao ye was like a big dog that had been beaten up, and finally understood that he couldn't bark, but grabbed the bowl, honestly lay down, begging for forgiveness, "i shouldn't have those actions, in the past days, i was obsessed with ghosts, and now i understand." can you, can you..."

before he could finish speaking, zhao xianghai said lightly, "you get up." 

xiao ye turned his head violently, and his eyes were slightly red as he looked at zhao xianghai.

zhao xianghai forcibly pulled him up, xiao ye was strong, and zhao xianghai also struggled: "don't kneel, don't use this set." the daughter was still outside, letting her see what it looked like. "

xiao ye tightly grasped zhao xianghai's arm, and his tone was full of eagerness, almost pleading: "don't meet that li chengshen again, i will take you, and i will put you and your daughter in the future." i'll be nice to you... you give me another chance, i'll change, i promise i'll change. "

zhao xianghai calmly stared at xiao ye's reddened eyes that were almost about to burst out of the fire.

he watched for a long time, and in the end, he only gently ripped off xiao ye's hand and said softly, "forget it." "

there was a string in xiao's ambition, which was cut in an instant, and with a loud bang, the pain was so great that it was bone-chilling. 

a thousand words of grief are not worth a sentence that is extremely plain and extremely dead-hearted.

xiao ye suddenly felt that his legs and stomach began to faint, and a cold sweat came out of his body, and the whole person was almost unstable. after shaking a few times, he sat on the sofa in a hurry, with only one pair of eyes left, and still looked at zhao xianghai without dying.

zhao xianghai swept him, only to sigh deeply and turn away.

when zhao xianghai walked to the entrance, xiao ye, who was sitting on the sofa, bowed his head and said hoarsely: "brother hai, i have a cold, my throat hurts, my cough is terrible, and i feel very uncomfortable." can you help me make a cup of medicine and go again? "

zhao xianghai's movement of putting on his shoes paused, and he turned his head to look at him.

zhao xianghai opened the door, picked up the innocent and ignorant lele outside the door again, and before closing the door, he threw down a sentence: "the medicine is in the cabinet, and there is hot water in the kitchen." "

xiao ye lowered his head and heard zhao open the door to the customs.

zhao xianghai and lele's laughter blurred in their ears, and then everything was quiet.

xiao ye suddenly seemed to turn into a sculpture, sitting under the dim table lamp, silent, and even forgot to blink his eyes.

when he came back to his senses, a very itchy and astringent feeling suddenly appeared in his lungs, which stimulated him to cough immediately, and coughed more and more fiercely, his face was coughing red, and it seemed that he almost coughed out his lungs.

he finally couldn't hold back and went to the cabinet lonely to turn over for half a day, turning over a bag of small chai.

he tore the package and quietly flushed a cup with hot water.

when the particles and the hot water were evenly mixed, his movements suddenly stopped, and he looked at the steaming liquid for a long time, and his lips trembled slightly, for half a day, he put the cup down in a decadent manner, and wiped his eyes pitifully.

xiao ye cried.

this time, zhao xianghai's concern did not ring in his ears again.

everything was quiet.

......

wang yang, wearing a mask and sunglasses, quietly bypassed the crowd.

he walked more and more remotely, until he entered a small abandoned factory, making sure that no one was following him, and then he hurried to the back door of the factory and got into a paint-off minivan parked there.

the van carried wang yang to a very hidden residence.

wang yang took a few fierce breaths before he entered the door with his guts and walked up to the study on the second floor.

in the study, a man wearing a dark blue shirt and dumb black trousers was flipping through a tender document in his hand, provoking his eyelids to look at wang yang with pity, and said indifferently: "i'm back." "

wang yang took off his mask and sunglasses, nodded, and got used to kneeling in front of the man's leather shoes as if he were natural.

the man took a sip of his coffee, and his voice was a little gloomy: "is there any valuable information that can be fed back to me?" "

wang yang's heart beat violently a few times, and he bowed his head and said, "not for the time being." "

the man sighed deeply and said, "then let's be the same." "

wang yang's body shook violently, and his eyes were full of panic.

seeing that wang yang did not move, the man put down the report and looked at him doubtfully: "why don't you obey?" "

wang yang's lips trembled and he was half-dazed, and finally he dragged himself to stand up, his face dead white.

he went to a narrow bed in the study, took off all his clothes and pants, and the skin on his body was mottled with bruises and purple scars, many of which were old wounds that had not yet recovered, and some of which were still in pain.

he took a dog collar and dog leash from the nightstand, slipped it around his neck, and knelt on the bed.

the man did not get up immediately, but hung wang yang and knelt there.

he looked quietly at the report in his hand and drank warm coffee. when the report was exhausted, he picked up a photo from the table, which was ye ting holding yang jiali's hand a few days ago, walking around a nearby night market to take a secret photo.

he carefully looked at ye ting and yang jiali's expressions, looked at the imperceptible smile in ye ting's eyes and yang jiali's crooked eyes, as if he wanted to explore and analyze every detail of them clearly.

in the middle of the night, he finally raised his head, meditated on himself, and slowly tore off the photo and threw it into the trash can.