chapter 63 yearning for freedom

two cars stopped at the entrance of the rental building.

one sent yang jiali to the scene of the party, and the other sent ye ting to the social residence.

ye ting always felt that yang jiali tonight was particularly excited, and both eyes seemed to be clustered and bright.

he silently looked at yang jiali's expression, reached out to smooth the wrinkles on the small suit for yang jiali, and said softly as if hiding a deep meaning: "after reading those two people, i will come back." "

"i hope that when i get home, you will lie on the bed and rest, waiting for me, okay."

yang jiali's face was unnatural for a moment, oh.

he pushed ye ting to the commercial car, and muttered as he walked: "you are bored to death. "

ye ting walked to the front of the car, turned around and twisted yang jiali's face and kissed it.

in the midst of the entanglement of lips and tongues, ye ting let go slightly and said, "baby, if you don't obey, i will punish you, but if you keep being so obedient, i will be very good to you, you know." "

yang jiali's heart trembled.

ye ting let go of the person, smiled, and sat in the car. remember https://m for a second. wxsy.net

yang jiali watched the luxurious business vehicle carry ye ting away.

he stood where he was, and he saw the headlights disappear into view, before turning his head and solemnly saying to the driver: "send me over, it's almost time, you can't delay." "

the driver nodded, opened the car door and invited yang jiali into the back seat.

the car sped all the way to the venue.

yang jiali went to the backstage first, and saw li da li er who was changing clothes in the background.

li da li er has risen a group of fans since the last time, the heat has risen, and some people have invited them to do the show, and even to participate in the party can have a lounge, instead of being bullied like the beginning, they can only shrink in the corridors of the forced servants, and suffer from cold eyes.

yang jiali looked at the two of them, and inexplicably there was a kind of husky-like stupid cub of his own family suddenly out of the air, so he could heroically raise his eyebrows and breathe like an old father who was showing off with the aunt wang next door.

weird, but quite appropriate.

li da li er saw yang jiali and immediately lit up his eyes.

li er rushed over to a bear hug, fake crying: "good brother, the second brother wants to kill you!" "

before the hug was warm, the bodyguard stepped forward in time to pull the two people apart and whispered a warning to yang jiali: "mr. yang, ye zong will not be happy that you have intimate contact with others." "

yang jiali pulled the corners of his mouth, and did not say anything in the end.

li da also followed: "brother yang, wherever you go these days, you don't come to us." "

yang jiali sucked in his nose and said with a smile, "isn't this coming to see you?" "

the three of them got together and talked for a while.

the time is almost up, and it is almost the opening point.

yang jiali took a deep breath, his eyes seemed to hide thousands of emotions, but his words were calm: "you perform well, connecting with my share." in the future, follow the boss to mix well, talk and do things carefully, improve business ability do not slacken, keep the bottom line and character do not let the fans down, pee pulled to the pants to remember to change. "