chapter 64 the shrewdest hunter

the car carried yang jiali to an office building in the development zone.

opening the car door, yang jiali turned back to the driver with a face full of vicissitudes and said: "uncle, thank you." "

the uncle's face was full of anger, and he didn't know what the way was. but he still stiffly tugged at the corners of his mouth and smiled back.

yang jiali rushed to the fifth floor of the office building.

push open the glass door and rush straight in to open the door of an office.

zhao xianghai stood next to the floor-to-ceiling window with a cup of coffee, one hand in the pocket of his suit pants. the figure is long and straight, handsome and gentle, the temperament is elegant and indifferent like the breeze at night, and the pair of gold-rimmed glasses between the eyebrows is slightly shiny by the dim light.

hearing the opening of the door, zhao xianghai smiled back and said, "congratulations, you are free." "

yang jiali immediately soured his nose, quickly stepped forward, and plunged into zhao xianghai's arms, his voice muffled: "brother hai, thank you, thank you..."

zhao xianghai put down the coffee cup, looked a little serious, and said: "the monitoring foot at the venue is enough, i am afraid that it will show the filling, and i can only use a deck car." but the deck car can't cross the national highway, so bring you here, the cicada shed its shell, change cars and escape, the next car to pick you up will arrive soon, don't worry. "

yang jiali gulped and nodded busily: "thank you haige for bothering to help me arrange." "

zhao xianghai smiled and looked slightly more relaxed. launch url

he walked around the office that had not yet been renovated, and said: "i pulled shao jinhong shao of hongye capital to invest in this new company together, and i am still in the beginning, planning to use it as the first link of ronghai entertainment's outreach chain in the future." the office location is set here, you see, how is the environment? "

yang jiali looked around a few times and admired: "very good, there is a look." "

zhao xianghai had great ambitions and told yang jiali about his future plans.

the more yang jiali listened, the more he admired this man.

however, there is a sentence he hid in his heart and did not say, such an excellent, even close to perfect man, how can it be...

forget it, hai ge's business, he shouldn't judge it.

when the inner line on the desk sounded, zhao xianghai smiled unabated: "it should be the car that picks you up." "

he pressed the button to answer the call.

the person who came to call was not the driver who answered, but his assistant, with a little panic in his voice, said: "general manager zhao, ye zong of guanghui group brought someone downstairs, saying that he wanted to see you, but there was no reservation." "

zhao xianghai's smile immediately froze on his face.

his face became incredulous, and his voice changed: "ye ting, is he downstairs?" "

"yes," replied the assistant, "downstairs, i said i wanted someone from you, so let's talk." "

the assistant whispered, "general manager zhao, do you want them to come up?" "

zhao xianghai's fingers trembled: "stop first." "

after hanging up the phone, he looked at yang jiali.