chapter 28 despair

wang yang was frightened by yang jiali.

yang jiali, who was still sullen and sullen just now, was numb like a wooden stake, and at this moment, it suddenly seemed to be stimulated, and his eyes suddenly became fierce and fierce, as if he wanted to swallow life alive.

wang yang gulped down and said with a hard scalp, "you dare to do it!" you dare to hit me and try it! "

li da li er hurriedly rushed up and pulled yang jiali back a little.

li da patted yang jiali's back and whispered, "brother yang, don't be impulsive, don't see him in general." "

yang jiali's eyes were like knives, still scraping straight at wang yang's body.

wang yang saw yang jiali being pulled away, and this time he was stunned again.

he snorted coldly, patted the collar that was wrinkled by yang jiali, and said sarcastically: "it is on the stage to give your mother crying and mourning hype, and pretending to hit people and dare not do it, this gives you the ability, don't pretend to be garlic if you don't have the ability, stupid." "

yang jiali's voice suddenly cooled down: "apologize." 

wang yang pretended to wrap his hands around his ears: "what you say, i can't hear the screams." 

yang jiali repeated: "apologize!"

"i want to apologize," wang yang laughed a few times, stallholder, innocently said, "poke through your hype trick, that's really embarrassing, i apologize to you, and your mother under the spring, i'm really sorry." "

many people present knew that wang yang was a simple and naïve teenager in front of the camera, and offstage was an arrogant and arrogant person with a low education, and this insincere apology was exported, and the people around him looked at each other, angry and funny.

wang yang looked at yang jiali's clenched fist and said, "what's the matter, you want to hit someone again?" "

this time, he took the initiative to go over, as if he expected yang jiali not to have the courage to move him.

he went to yang jiali and lightly touched his face with his fingers: "it's quite decent, do you understand which side of this sub-wind this sub-wind wants to blow today?" come, come here and there, borrow you a guts, do you dare to move? "

yang jiali looked at wang yang's face.

wang yang's dismissive smile had just been ripped open, and yang jiali suddenly said, "dare." "

before wang yang could react, yang jiali had already raised his fist.

suddenly, a punch smashed into wang yang's face!

wang yang was frightened by this punch and took a few steps backwards, and fell on the others in a daze.

the backstage was momentarily chaotic.

yang jiali burned his eyes red like he didn't want to die, and he stared at wang yang and was about to beat him up.

fortunately, li da li er kept holding him playfully until the staff all gathered around and the director of the tour scolded him fiercely, and the farce was terminated.

before the party ended, yang jiali was blasted out of the performance center along with li da li er.

standing at the main gate of the performance center, li da looked at yang jiali's expression and worried: "brother yang, you are all right." "

yang jiali gritted his teeth and blushed.

li er put his arm around yang jiali's shoulder: "forget it, brother yang, don't pay attention to that stupid fork, he is just pretending to be forced, he really should let his fans see what kind of stench their idol is offstage." "