chapter 68 brother xun

the man yang jiali's eyes were very familiar.

he looked at the man's eyebrows and always felt like he had seen it somewhere.

"xiao yang, you have finally arrived."

the man ran to yang jiali with a smile in his eyes, and there was a natural intimacy.

yang jiali blinked, and before he could react to who this person was in front of him, this person patted yang jiali's shoulder and said cheerfully, "don't remember me?" take a closer look? if you don't really remember me, i'll be disappointed. "

he put his face in front of yang jiali, flexibly blinked and raised his eyebrows, and looked very expectant.

yang jiali looked at his appearance, half-dazed, and finally grabbed something from his vague memory: "aren't you the same liu who lived in the next bedroom when you were a freshman and a sophomore... liu..."

the man smiled and patted yang jiali's shoulder: "liu xun." "

"right, right, liu xun," yang jiali's eyes lit up, "i think about it now." freshman and sophomore year, you used to come to our dorm room to rub my snacks and eat them, i remember you. "

in his freshman and sophomore year, yang jiali was still living in his bedroom.

liu xun is from their college, his hometown is in the northeast, his personality is not bad, and he lives next door. remember https://m for a second. wxsy.net

at that time, liu xun always swung to their dormitory from time to time, sat down next to yang jiali's seat, and occasionally made a conversation, and yang jiali did not forget to hand him a few bites to taste every time he ate a snack.

however, from the third year, ye ting did not know what reason, forcibly dragged yang jiali to rent a house outside the school, and lived in a two-person world. since then, yang jiali and liu xun have gradually lost sight of them, and naturally they have forgotten about it.

it is no surprise to meet again in such a place now.

yang jiali smiled brightly, "brother xun, why are you here?" "

liu xun said, "it was hai ge who asked me to pick you up here." "

looking at yang jiali's doubtful eyes, liu xun then explained: "i have cooperated with hai ge to invest in several projects before, and i have also chatted, and i know that we are university alumni. after your accident this time, hai ge contacted me privately, saying that he could not borrow my place to hide you for a while, just because i have a newly opened leisure villa, just let you avoid it, rest assured, my place is absolutely safe and hidden, and will not be discovered. "

yang jiali only then relaxed his mind.

he bowed hesitantly, "then it will trouble brother xun." "

"you're welcome."

the driver threw a small suitcase from the trunk of the car: "for your luggage." "

yang jiali hurriedly took the luggage, nodded at the driver and smiled: "thank you uncle." "

when the driver drove away, liu xun raised an eyebrow at yang jiali: "follow me in." in order to build this leisure villa, i can invest a lot of money in it, take you to see what brother's taste. "

yang jiali responded.

liu xun reached out in his eyes and seemed to naturally hold yang jiali's hand.

yang jiali was stunned for a moment, looking at the hand that liu xun was holding him, a little embarrassed.

liu xun held for a few seconds as if he had just reacted, scratched his head in embarrassment and smiled twice, wrapped his arms around yang jiali's shoulders, and led the people to the villa: "let's go." "

......

ye ting used enough manpower and carefully searched for a few days.

he searched all the places where yang jiali might be hiding, and retrieved relevant monitoring and inspection vehicles, but there were too many vehicles passing nearby, and the traffic on the national highway was even more dense, looking for several days, and there was no progress at all.

yang jiali seemed to fly with wings in his wings, without a trace.

really let him escape.

ye ting's face had been gloomy to the extreme these days, and his temper was extremely anxious.

in the afternoon, the head of operations, a tall and eighty-three strong and rough shaanxi hanzi, was scolded and cried and came out of the president's office, the company was even more panicked, and no one dared to touch ye ting's moldy head at this juncture.

ye ting stayed in the office until the evening and left the company with a cold face.

he got into the car, was silent for a while, and started the car to drive to zhao xianghai's home.

knocking on the door of zhao xianghai's house, only zhao xianghai and his daughter were at home.

ye ting walked in unceremoniously, and because zhao xianghai and his daughter were in the room, he did not immediately attack.

zhao xianghai looked at him coldly, crouched down and said to his daughter: "lele, big daddy has something to talk about, you first go back to the room to finish this week's weekly diary, and at night big daddy checks, okay." "

le le looked at ye ting timidly, who seemed to be a god, and then looked at zhao xianghai and nodded obediently.

when his daughter was gone, zhao xianghai sat down on the sofa: "looking for me to do something." "

ye ting's voice was cold: "i'll give you one last chance, where is he." "

zhao xianghai poured himself a cup of tea and said slowly, "i said, i don't know." "

ye ting's eyes narrowed, and he grabbed the neckline of zhao xianghai's shirt.

"zhao xianghai, you fucking don't give face or face," the anxiety of not finding yang jiali completely burned ye ting's patience, if he could force him to say yang jiali's whereabouts now, ye ting felt that he would not hesitate to twist zhao xianghai's bones, "don't think that i really can't help you." "

"i'm giving xiao ye a little bit of face to be polite to you, otherwise you have so many companies at hand, and you really feel that you have the capital to fight with me?"

zhao xianghai's face also became cold: "what do you want?" "

ye ting hadn't even spoken yet, only to hear the sound of an opening door behind him.

xiao ye, who had just returned from the company, looked at the people in the living room and raised an eyebrow: "ye ting, why are you here?"