chapter 4 after xiao yang got drunk

yang jiali's back froze.

he didn't expect ye ting to make such a request.

he had originally imagined that ye ting would be humiliated, that he would fight and scold, and he would endure it.

anyway, just ten minutes, when the dog is a dog, the big husband has to be like the ruyi golden hoop stick under himself, growing and wilting, able to flex and stretch, the true color of the boy.

but he really did not expect that ye ting, a heartless dog basket, would force his ex-boyfriend to choose gifts for his "new lover" to please others.

absolutely, truly absolutely, cut off the children and grandchildren.

yang jiali looked at his temperament and did not look over his face: "i will not choose a gift." "

"you will," ye ting looked at him fixedly, still hanging a little smile, "xiao xia's personality is very similar to the one you used to be, noisy, skinny, childlike heart, and someone behind him is going to heaven." what you like, he must like, i believe that the gift you choose will not disappoint me, right. "

yang jiali: "..."to a fart.

he really wanted to tell ye ting that he had been beaten by society for so long, his personality had changed long ago, and he had long since dared not toss too much.

xiao xia could now hold ye ting behind him, but as soon as he turned his head, there was already an empty space behind him, who would help him? 

yang jiali lowered his head and thought, it is good that someone is in pain.

not only do you not have to worry about not having food to eat, but you can also receive a bunch of carefully prepared gifts, and you can be a fool who does not know the sky without worry.

ye ting took out a card from the drawer and pushed it in front of yang jiali: "this is the money for buying gifts, you hold it." "

yang jiali looked at the card and did not answer.

ye ting's fingers clicked twice on the table, as if he was a little displeased: "finally ask you again, do you take it?" "

yang jiali stared at the card deadly, his fingers almost breaking the edge of his pants.

ye ting saw that yang jiali had not reacted and nodded: "if you are not happy, i will not force you." you go out, don't pestle here, i'm busy. "

yang jiali clenched his fists, and the blood in his eyes that had stayed up all night became thicker.

for half a day, he let out a breath and grabbed ye ting's card into the palm of his hand.

he pretended that nothing mattered, smiled extremely reluctantly, and said, "well, since it was ye zong's order, i will do it." ye zong assured, i will definitely choose the gift. my face is something, how can not make ye zong's heart liver baby unhappy is not it. "

ye ting's eyes were deep and unpredictable: "it is best to do so." "

yang jiali turned around and withdrew from ye ting's office with some embarrassment.

ye ting looked at his back for a long time, then withdrew his gaze and looked at the calendar on the table.

he picked up the calendar, his fingers rubbing it over the date on which the red circle was drawn, and his eyes suddenly became as deep as a lake.

......

yang jiali left the group building and went to the bank to check the amount in the card.

when i checked, i almost jumped out of my eyes.