chapter 134 hurt me to death

yang jiali woke up.

when i woke up, it was already 6:30 p.m., and in the evening, the sky was dark and the road lights were gradually lit up.

yang jiali had just opened his eyes, and before he could adjust to the light, he heard a movement next to the bed.

ye ting hurriedly leaned over, and his low trembling voice whispered, "baby, wake up." "

yang jiali turned his head slightly, and as soon as he raised his eyelids, he saw ye ting's face.

ye ting's eyes were tired, and the whites of his eyes were covered with a layer of blood, and the red and crazy was frightening.

yang jiali looked at the tiredness and light in his eyes, just wanted to speak, his mouth was not open, his nose was first sour, like a little sheep that had been running around for a long time and finally found a home, the tears fell so suddenly, and his mouth could not control it, crying.

ye ting saw yang jiali shed tears, and his heart twitched with pain.

busy pressed the person into his arms, wiped his eyes with his sleeve, and smiled hard: "what's wrong, i cry when i wake up, it's okay, i'm here, i'm not afraid." 

yang jialixu is a person who has been in the dark environment for a long time, and finally saw someone who can be relied on, his spirit relaxed violently, his emotions rose sharply and it was difficult to control, and he could not stop crying.

he grabbed ye ting's shirt and wiped away tears like a child: "how did you come?"

ye ting carefully kissed his eyes, pressed his forehead against yang jiali's forehead, and coaxed: "i'm sorry, i came late, let you suffer so long grievances, it's my fault... well, wipe your tears first, in the morning you are still so hard, carrying wang yang on your back and walking an unknown number of kilometers of mountain roads, why are you crying like a child now? "

yang jiali vented his surging emotions, and the whole person finally calmed down.

he rubbed his reddened eyes, looked around, and suddenly grabbed ye ting's arm and asked, "what about wang yang?" "

ye ting took his hand and reassured, "rest assured, next door." "

"his condition is slightly more serious than yours, he may have a slight concussion, he has been bandaged, and he is not awake yet, but the doctor said that there is no major problem, rest assured."

yang jiali's heart sank down.

ye ting looked at yang jiali's hungry pale face, and hurriedly took out a bowl of lean porridge that was still steaming from the bag next to him, and squeezed the spoon to scoop the porridge carefully to cool it.

yang jiali looked at ye ting's movements, suddenly remembered something, and looked nervous: "that bidding project, i have tried my best to give you tips, i almost lifted the bottom pants to show you, don't tell me you are stupid enough to understand." "

ye ting smiled, "rest assured, i understand." "

"after knowing that you were telling me ye fan's bid, i contacted hongye capital. the boss of hongye is called shao jinhong, is zhao xianghai's friend for many years, i reached a cooperation with him privately, he pressed the price below ye fan's standard bottom, the deficit part i made up, the project i and him do separately, but also won back, did not let ye fan succeed. "

when yang jiali heard this, he was able to completely relax his mind.

ye ting hugged yang jiali, and his eyes shone brightly: "baby, you helped me, thank you for your protection." "

yang jiali sniffled his nose, and his nose was sore again. he ignored nothing, and went straight into ye ting's arms, shouting with red eyes: "ye ting, you stupid fork, what can you do without me——""

ye ting's eyes were also red, and he whispered, "yeah, what can i do without you?" "

when yang jiali had vented enough, ye ting carefully let him lean on the head of the bed and scoop up a bowl of porridge to yang jiali's lips.

yang jiali took a sip like a small animal licking water.

before he could swallow it, he vomited a few times and spit out all the porridge.

ye ting was frightened and busily patted his back: "what's wrong, how to eat it will vomit." "

yang jiali was blushing and his neck was thick, and it was quite scary to look at.

ye ting panicked and quickly stood up and wanted to call the doctor, yang jiali grabbed his hand, shook his head, and squeezed out a voice from the cough: "it doesn't matter, it is to eat dry bread for more than half a month, the stomach is a little uncomfortable, and the fever is panicked." "

ye ting narrowed his eyes: "more than half a month of dry bread?" "

yang jiali was like a bamboo tube pouring beans, pouring out all his grievances: "ye fan is not a human at all. he wouldn't give me food, let me drink tap water, eat dry bread, and cut me off! he also had people beat me, you see. "

yang jiali ripped open his clothes, half-pulled down his pants, and showed ye ting the wounds on his body that had not yet faded.

as soon as ye ting saw those bruises and purple marks, his face changed, and his eyes instantly burst out of a cold breath.

he caressed yang jiali's wound, and his voice changed in pain: "... why don't you tell me, the situation is so bad, when you call every day, why don't you tell me. "

"tell you that there is a fart, in addition to making you feel painful, you can't settle down to deal with the situation." if your mentality is broken, i will not be saved. "

"then why are you willing to tell me that my heart hurts now?"

yang jiali sniffled, "now, now i wish you would kill me!" "

ye ting hugged yang jiali tightly in his arms.

for so many days, in fact, ye ting had never slept a good night's sleep. he stroked yang jiali's hair, sniffed the breath that made him feel at ease on yang jiali's body, red circles of eyes, and solemnly said: "i will never let you suffer those sufferings again, nor will i let you leave me again, i swear."