chapter 57 i don't dare to like it anymore

blue sky groaned hard at ruan yanting.

however, he had learned not to spit such a rude act since he was a child, and he wasted a lot of energy, and he was stunned that half of the spit star did not spit out, and ruan yanting only felt very cute when he looked at it.

blue sky scolded: "what a game of running away from home, lao tzu is really coming." "

ruan yanting muttered casually: "well, if you say it's true, then it's time to go back with me, where is the thing, i'll help you move it down." "

blue sky blocked the door: "who said i was going to go back with you?" "

ruan yanting raised his face and looked a little serious: "don't lose your temper." "

as soon as the blue sky heard this, he became angry.

he raised his foot and wanted to kick atene yanting, but unfortunately his foot was grabbed by ruan yanting with one hand, and he was in a dilemma.

blue sky scolded viciously: "self-righteousness, less threatening me here!" do you think i still want to go back with you, i've been fucking you as a brother for twenty years, and you fucking fuck me. "

what else is the spoils of war, blue sky pulled up a sheep's head pillow next to him and smashed it on ruan yanting, my parents believe in you so much, you just their only son, are you worthy of them, are you worthy of me? "

nguyen yan ting held blue sky's hand hostage.

he sighed, "uncle and aunt over there, i'll be responsible for explaining." "

the blue sky side is not yet cursing, even if the feet can't move, the hands can't move, he still has two lips: take ten thousand steps back and say, it, you will it, you will be mixed up with women after you, do you still have a conscience. "

ruan yanting immediately smiled, and a layer of burning light appeared in his eyes: "jealousy is not it?" "

"eat a fart vinegar," blue sky forcefully broke free of ruan yanting's control, straight and straight and cold, "i shouldn't have believed your lies in the first place, i think i know now, from childhood to adulthood, you didn't have a good heart, waiting with your eyes open, shameless." "

ruan yanting looked at the excited look of the blue sky, ticked the corners of his lips, and his eyebrows were all smiling.

he snorted softly, "it seems that i can't take you away today?" "

blue sky said: "not only can't take it away today, but it can't take it away tomorrow, let alone think about it the day after tomorrow." "

ruan yanting pretended to sigh, "okay then." "

he lifted two large, well-stocked bags on the ground and gestured to go.

blue sky looked at the bag and asked, "what's in it?" "

ruan yanting sighed, opened the bag, only to see that it was full of a lot of snacks, all of which hit the habits and tastes of the blue sky: "i originally thought that if you go back with me, i will let you eat a good meal today." "

blue sky frowned.

when nguyen yan ting walked to the staircase, blue sky said, "you stop." "

blue sky coughed, stepped out of the room, walked to ruan yanting, looked at him, reached out and snatched two large bags from ruan yanting's hands, and walked back to the room with dignity: "good, you can go." "

with a thud, qinggao closed the door.

ruan yanting stood in the doorway, and finally couldn't help but laugh.

he picked up the mobile phone, the wallpaper on the lock screen was a photo taken by his parents when blue sky was three years old, xiao lan tian stood in the vip hall of the hotel opened by his home, a large group of people celebrated his birthday, and xiao lan held up a cake fork, as if frightened by this black pressure battle, a confused face.

nguyen yan ting kissed him on the screen.

the ruan family and the blue sky their family are excellent family friends, when the blue sky and his mother were pregnant, ruan laozi smiled and said, if you have a girl, try to match the two juniors, if you can form a pair, the two families form a family heart, kiss and kiss, that is the best.

but i didn't expect to finally give birth to a boy, and both families were a little disappointed.

when ruan yanting was a child, he liked to bully next to the blue sky crib, watching the big grunting eyes exposed in the blue sky swaddling, listening to the blue sky drinking milk and giggling, and keeping it for an afternoon.

from childhood to adulthood, he managed the blue sky like a big brother.

watch him grow from a small round potato to the appearance of a teenager today.

he knew everything about blue sky, blue sky's first kiss was his, blue sky high school's first love that had not yet had time to start was snuffed out by him in time, and blue sky's first night was finally occupied by him some time ago.

twenty years later, the small seeds buried in the heart have long since grown into towering trees, coiled and knotted, and inexplicable for life.

some things, it is time to pick and understand with him.

ruan yanting looked at the closed door, half-shook his head, and smiled: "forget it, let you play for two more days." "

......

after ruan yanting left, the blue sky gathered around yang jiali.

yang jiali looked at the two bags that were full and about to burst, and said, "where are you running away from home, you are the little young master who has lived a good life and come out to experience life." "

the blue sky clicks and bites into a chocolate bar made in france.

wiping the crumbs from the corners of his mouth, he hummed softly: "also said me, you are not too." i can all look at it, ye zong greets you with everything that is good, and he is not very good to you. "

yang jiali froze for a moment, half-dazed, and calmly replied, "it's not the same." "

blue sky asked him why he was different, but yang jiali did not answer.

blue sky and yang jiali were acquainted with each other during this time, and they were not bound, and they were curious in their hearts, so he chased after yang jiali and asked.

yang jiali didn't say anything at first, and was scratched and scratched by the blue sky for most of the day before he said, "you are tired of playing outside, you can go home and return to that person." but i would rather not have a day like this, would rather go out and do hard work, and i would also like to escape far away. "

blue sky asked cautiously, "you don't like ye zong anymore?" "

yang jiali nodded, shook his head again, and said with a smile: "i don't dare to like it anymore, and i don't want to like it anymore." "

no sooner had the words fallen than the sound of the key being inserted into the keyhole sounded at the door.