the penalty given by whom

"spread your legs."

ye ting stood at the head of the bed in a suit and leather shoes, his eyes were deep, and his voice was low.

yang jiali's hands were tightly tied to the head of the bed by the tie, and he could not move.

he lay on the bed, like a fish struggling for water on a chopping board, full of resistance and grievances.

yang jiali's chest heaving vigorously, gritting his teeth: "ye ting, you fucking bastard!" "

ye ting ticked the corner of his lips, not taking yang jiali's scolding seriously at all.

he just chuckled and said, "scold, then scold." "

"you just scolded fiercely," ye ting pressed yang jiali's shoulder, his tone turned cold, with unquestionable and defiant compulsion, "you are also mine, and you can't escape anywhere." "

after saying that, he squeezed yang jiali's foot and neck, and was about to break his leg.

the warmth of the palm swept up along the god at the ankle through the electric, provoking yang jiali to shiver.

he immediately struggled fiercely, trying to break free of ye ting's control. launch url

the shoulder jerked, and a pinprick-like throbbing sensation pierced out from the shoulder and neck.

yang jiali cried out, and bai jing's face immediately wrinkled together.

ye ting was stunned, the movements in his hands all stopped, and he nervously leaned over: "what's wrong, where it hurts, did i hurt you, don't move, i'll see." "

yang jiali rubbed his shoulders and neck and shook his head: "it's okay, a little pillow, twitching." "

ye ting's eyes forgot to blink, and his fingers were placed on yang jiali's sore spot, rubbing them one by one.

yang jiali, as if reacting to it, kicked ye ting's thigh lightly and heavily: "what's going on, i'm all in the situation, how come you came out of the drama first, can you do it?" "

ye ting's expression remained unchanged, but his voice sighed slightly: "i am in pain." "

"baby, we don't try this anymore, okay?"

yang jiali didn't look over his shoulder and hummed, "didn't i let you stop before, and you didn't stop, and you wanted to be stronger?" "

ye ting was stunned for a few seconds, sighed, and died.

over the years, yang jiali's illness has healed, and he has been rejuvenated, jumping up and down with love toss.

ye ting also changed from the paranoid and gloomy mad dog of that year to the paranoid and gloomy mad dog that now puts yang jiali on his heart and liver.

of course, the scale of madness, this time ye ting pinched very well.

otherwise, yang jiali could not really be willing to reunite with him.

however, although yang jiali's illness is better, some of the shadows imprinted on his heart are still there.

usually, it was fine, but in the late winter to early spring, yang jiali often remembered the days when ye ting was not a person and imprisoned in the palm of his hand, and he always seemed to be intimidated. usually, ye ting would occasionally make a little paranoid mistake, but at this time, ye ting was not willing to provoke him at all, and protected him extremely tightly.

in the past few days, yang jiali did not know what idea had come out of his head, saying that he wanted to restore the scene when the two people were tit-for-tat before, and say that facing the shadow directly could overcome the shadow.