chapter 107 so divorce?

ye tingyi froze, "what do you call me?"

yang jiali tickled his finger at ye ting, signaling him to lean over.

when ye ting lowered his head and leaned over, yang jiali creaked and gritted his teeth, as if he was going to nibble ye ting's ears raw, and said, "i call you... oh my husband. "

"what, i'm still calling it wrong, am i?"

ye ting's eyebrows moved slightly, and he glanced over at the fire rising in yang jiali's eyes.

ye ting ticked the corner of his lips and smiled a little reluctantly: "you know." 

yang jiali threw the two-page photocopied marriage certificate in front of ye ting.

the paper fluttered loudly, and ye ting reached out to catch one, looked at the text on it, and smiled.

yang jiali asked him in a cold voice, "do you have anything to say to me?" "

ye ting quietly picked up the one that had fallen on the ground, stacked it together, neatly put it away, and put it on the table.

he raised his head and looked at yang jiali's cold face: "i'm sorry, baby." 

"you pay lip service to you, just like in college, to spend a month with you, and then you don't bother again. as a result, you secretly let me sign it, and let me register and marry you in a confused way," yang jiali's throat knot rolled up and down, and the whole person was permeated with a rare solemnity, "ye ting, you have enough means." "

ye ting didn't speak, and quietly looked at yang jiali, his eyes were calm and pleading.

yang jiali smiled and nodded, "i found that you, the person, can sit on this son, and your wrist is really unusual." "

"i now go back and comb through it, did you already design every step when you used li da li er to force me to appear?" first force me to come forward, then show goodwill to me for thirty days, in thirty days, little by little, soften me, when i am about to be completely softened, let me be confused and marry you, how can not be untied with you. "

yang jiali pointed his sword at ye ting, "you lied to me again." "

when ye ting heard these four words, his heart suddenly panicked.

he held yang jiali's hand and wanted to wrap him in his arms, but yang jiali dodged with a cat waist.

"you've been playing with me from start to finish, you've been holding my nose, aren't you?"

ye ting's heart became more and more impatient when he heard this.

he knew that one day the marriage would have to be revealed, but he didn't expect it to be so soon.

it was so fast that he was caught off guard.

he stepped forward and hugged yang jiali into his arms and panicked: "no baby, i have planned something, but you can't deny me like this." you spent those thirty days with me, and every word i said, every word, came from the heart, and i did not lie to you at all. "

yang jiali turned his head, like an enraged milk beast, and bit ye ting's neck.

ye ting let go of him, has been calm and calm, like a person who has never been defeated, and now there is finally a hint of worry in his expression: "i can carefully confess to you about marriage, i don't deny this." but, i still like you, i want you to come back, i want to be with you again, it's all true. "

yang jiali did not speak, and after venting his emotions, he turned around in silence and left.

ye ting didn't stop him, and he knew he couldn't stop him.