EXTRA dream waking up 18

lee was broken.

he bothered to get close to wang yang, but in the end, wang yang let him like others to go.

although he knew that this was caused by wang yang's inferiority complex and psychological shadow, li da still felt extremely frustrated.

after returning home, li er advised him: "you are also too anxious, wang yang has not eased up yet, you are in a hurry to confess, what is this called, anxious to eat hot tofu, acute can not please a good wife." li da leng glanced

at him coldly, his face heavy.

for half a day, li dacai was discouraged, twisted his eyebrows and asked, "then according to your opinion, what should i do now?"

li er shrugged, "he has a heart knot, so you can find a way to dissolve his heart knot and make him accept you."

li da chased after him and asked, "how to resolve it, how to make him accept it?"

li erfei smiled, patted li da's shoulder, and said, "if i know how to dissolve his knot and make him accept, then maybe the person who can chase him down is me, not you." use your brain to think for yourself, don't just grow muscles and don't grow brains, my good big brother.

li da angrily shook li er.

li er rubbed his head, which had been squeezed by li da, hissed a few breaths, and said, "however, there is one thing you must know." now that you have come to this point, brother, you must be firm. remember the url

"what does it mean."

li er sighed: "wang yang's heart disease needs to be overcome, you have to be unswerving." if you still hesitate this and that, it will be troublesome, and you will have to use strong medicine for a long illness. in a word, if a person is the most lowly, he is invincible. "when

li dayi heard this, he just wanted to hammer li er with a fist, and after thinking about it carefully, he felt that it was quite reasonable.

li da read what li er said in pieces and went back to the room slightly drunk.

the next day, li da went to wang yang's house again, and as usual, he wanted to take wang xun out for a night run, but wang yang would not let him.

wang yang said to li da across the door, "don't come again."

li da heard wang xun's anxious shouting inside the door, but wang yang's attitude was very firm.

li da didn't move, swung around the door a few times, and left.

li da was bored at home for several days, seeing that it was getting closer and closer to the end of the year, and in a few days it would be christmas.

he looked at the dates on the calendar, and his eyes gradually became deeper. when the sun was about to set again, and the sky was stained with an orange-red sunset, li da took a deep breath, picked up his coat and went out the door.

he found a hidden place to sit under the building of wang yang's house.

it wasn't until he saw wang yang go out and go in the direction of the vegetable market that li da got up and quickly walked upstairs.

he walked over to the door of wang yang's house and knocked on it.

there was soon a little movement in the room, and li da called out tentatively: "wang xun? the

sound of footsteps came, and li da heard wang xun's excited voice ringing on the other side of the door: "uncle!

li da quietly breathed a sigh of relief: "yes, it's uncle, uncle is coming." wang xun, can you open a door for your uncle? there was

another noise in the room, and li da heard the door lock click, he tried to push it in, and the door opened.

as soon as he entered the door, wang xun pounced into his arms like an excited puppy.

li dahu hugged him, patted him on the back, and whispered a few words of comfort.

time was pressing, and li da didn't have time to say anything more, he glanced around the room and saw a large string of spare keys that wang yang had placed on the living room cabinet.

he picked up the key to the gate and sped downstairs.

there was a lock shop opposite the downstairs of wang yang's house, li da handed the key to the teacher, asked him to carve the mold, and hurried back to wang yang's house, putting the key back intact.

wang xun tilted his head to look at li da and asked, "what is uncle going to do?" li dazhong

knelt down, touched wang xun's head, and hissed: "uncle is surprised by daddy." wang xun's

eyes lit up: "what a surprise."

li laughed and shook his head: "don't tell you first, then you will know." but wang xun, you have to promise your uncle that today you will see nothing, you don't know anything, and your uncle has never entered the house, you know.

wang xun blinked, and nodded as if he understood.

li da kissed him on the door of the head and exited the room.

as soon as he closed the door, he heard footsteps on the corridor banging upstairs.

li da turned his head to see, wang yang turned over the stairwell, carried a few plastic bags and walked up.

wang yang looked at li da, paused, and twisted his head somewhat unnaturally: "... how come you're here again. "