chapter 80 do you still like me?

yang jiali was frightened by ye ting.

since he met ye ting again, he had never heard ye ting speak in such a tone.

usually ye ting, the yin dove is extreme, and the opening is a strong coercion, with a suppressive and suffocating desire to control.

but now ye ting's tone on the phone had actually become normal, like a beast whose fangs had been plucked out and smoothed out, and for an instant there was a kind of gentleness and gentleness that was contrary to people.

yang jiali asked with some caution, "what do you really want to do?" "

ye ting smiled on the other end of the phone: "just one chance a week, i just want to talk to you... baby, i also want to buy you a lot of sheep dolls, when the time comes to fill the floor, if you come back, it will not hurt to fall on the ground. by the way, you haven't made me a pancake in a long time. the other day i wanted to try it myself, but it turned out to be burned, there was no taste at all, or i wanted to eat what you made... still missing you. "

yang jiali was a little uncomfortable with such a ye ting, but he still chatted along with ye ting's topic for a while.

when he was about to hang up the phone, ye ting's breathing was heavier, and he finally asked a serious question: "yang yang, where you live now, are there other men with you?" "

yang jiali had no intention of hiding from him: "yes." "

ye ting was silent.

when yang jiali thought that he would not speak again, ye ting made a sound, his tone was muffled, with some earnestness: "baby, can you not get too close to him, don't let him get close, don't let him hold you and touch you?"

yang jiali blinked, squeezed the phone, and did not know what to say for a moment.

ye ting smiled softly and said somewhat astringently, "... let me sleep in peace. "

i don't know why, this made yang jiali feel weak in his heart for a very short time.

he replied in a dumb voice, "he and i are just friends." "

ye ting smiled, "that's good, that's good." "

in the next few friday phone calls, ye ting was unusually gentle.

yang jiali was not used to it from the beginning, and slowly began to adapt.

sometimes we talk and talk, talk about reminiscing about the funny things in college, talk about the life within five years of the breakup, talk about the songs he wrote because of the things in his life... suddenly, i found that i and ye ting seemed to have a lot of topics, and there was no psychological pressure when i spoke, and i had a feeling of returning to my college days.

yang jiali felt very emotional, so he told zhao xianghai about this matter.

zhao xianghai reacted mediocrely to the others, except for the songs written by yang jiali.

at the strong request and encouragement of zhao xianghai, yang jiali sorted out a few songs that he felt were well written, got some simple equipment, recorded them all, and sent them to zhao xianghai.

zhao xianghai quickly let the professional team in the company handle the production.

not long after, he made an album for yang jiali.

after the album was announced on the internet, the response was not bad, and the small-scale production and release of the collector's version of the physical album, i heard that it also sold quite well, bringing yang jiali an income, but it was an unexpected surprise.

on friday, yang jiali called ye ting as usual.

picking up the phone, before yang jiali could speak, ye ting said, "baby, i bought a lot of your albums." "

yang jiali was a little embarrassed: "no need to buy it, you can listen to it on the internet... you also bought a lot? "

on the other end of the phone, ye ting briefly stuck for a few seconds, and said awkwardly: "no, i didn't buy a lot, just a few pieces, put the collection." "

after speaking, ye ting lowered his head and quietly kicked a large cardboard box filled with the new album into the bottom of the table with his leather shoes.

ye ting said: "baby, i have listened to all the songs on your album, but i still want you to sing them to me live, can i?" "

yang jiali asked him, "which song do you want to listen to?" "

ye ting thought for a moment, "that young man swims." "

yang jiali took a guitar, put the mobile phone next to him, played the guitar, and sang softly in a voice as clear as a teenager.

this song was written by yang jiali a long time ago.

it is about the experience of a teenager after meeting the person he loves the most.

the teenager and his loved one quietly hooked their little thumbs with red faces in the bustling street market; sat on the same bicycle in the soft orange sunset, riding on the school avenue with jingle bells; walked together through the breakfast stall with the smell of soy milk on the corner of the city when it was dark; hid in a house far away from the chaos and noise of people when the snow was falling, like hiding in a small world where there were only two of them, and the teenager nestled in the person he loved the most, they hugged, kissed, made love, and let the snow flood the city. tranquility replaces bustle.

after this song was sung, ye ting was silent for a long time.

it took ye ting half a day before he spoke and said, "yang yang, what is written in this song is me and you?" "

yang jiali snorted softly: "when i was in college, i was with you." "

ye ting laughed inexplicably.

yang jiali inexplicably had an intuition, and ye ting's eye sockets might have turned red at this moment.

after a long silence on the phone, ye ting opened his mouth again, but his voice became hoarse.

he said: "yang yang, if i say that i have a little regret, will you believe it?" "

yang jiali asked him, "what do you regret?" "

"i regret that if i had come back from the united states, i would have been less resentful of you, if i could understand you more, if i had only wanted to force you to catch you, if i had been able to hold your hand tightly when you first reached out to me at that mansion tavern, would you not be able to hold your hand tightly... wouldn't hate me as much as you do now? "

yang jiali stopped talking.

ye ting grunted, "i'm still wondering, if i hadn't belittled you so much, if i hadn't deliberately stimulated you with xiao xia, if i hadn't thrown you out in public, and hadn't done those wrong things, would you still be willing to stick to me, make a fuss about me, and smile at me like you did in college?" "

yang jiali's voice also lowered: "... maybe. "

ye ting smiled, "baby, i won't force you." can you answer me honestly with a question? "

"you say."

ye ting whispered, "do you still like me a little?" not as much as before, a little bit... have it? "