chapter 99 favorite

the wedding is coming to an end.

the new couple kissed in front of the priest, the ceremony ended, and the guests dispersed.

yang jiali heard the melodious and slow violin accompanied by a solemn and holy chorus coming from inside, and looked at ye ting's expectant eyes, and the ghost made the god almost nod: "just be... leave a souvenir. "

ye ting smiled and led yang jiali to the pastor.

he said a few words in english to the priest, who smiled and nodded.

ye ting tightly held yang jiali's hand and whispered, "yang yang, we have begun." "

yang jiali turned his head to look at the couple who had just finished the ceremony sitting at the viewing table, looking at him with a smile. the empty church, the glass windows are still permeated with a quiet beam of skylight, and god and other gods watch everything eternally and lovingly.

the few remaining guests who had not yet had time to leave the venue were not busy leaving, and sat down again.

yang jiali's heart thumped twice, inexplicably nervous.

the pastor read the wedding vows carefully and solemnly, just like fang cai.

when it was yang jiali's turn to answer, yang jiali blinked and said that i was willing. 

the pastor turned his head and asked ye ting.

ye ting stood up straight, his body tense, his eyes were covered with blood, and his expression was particularly solemn and serious, saying, "i do." 

yang jiali's scalp was numb, and he always felt that the atmosphere was getting more and more wrong.

the priest smiled and nodded, speaking in a pure and elegant oxford accent, and said, "now you can exchange keepsakes." 

yang jiali just wanted to say that they had no gifts to exchange, ye ting half-knelt down at him, took out a small velvet box from his arms, opened it, and two men's wedding rings contained light, lying quietly inside.

yang jiali's eyes widened, so shocked that he forgot to breathe.

ye ting smiled, "scared? "

yang jiali's face was a little pale, and he looked at the guests who were still smiling and watching the ceremony with trepidation, frowning and suppressing his voice: "a fake ceremony, what are you doing so seriously?" "

ye ting did not answer, took out a wedding ring from the velvet box and squeezed it between his fingers.

he looked up at yang jiali, his eyes gentle and deep: "thirty days are coming to an end, and i'm afraid i won't have another chance in the future." "

"we've been together for four years, whether it's true or not, i want to swear a ring with you once, even if it's a beginning and an end."

"when i was a freshman, you chased me for a long time, and at that time i was particularly impatient, i never had a good look at you, and i thought about it several times to get you into the corner and beat you up, so that you could be honest and know that you were far away. but if i go back to that time now, i would like to sit next to you when i first met you in military training, quietly hold your hand, and tell you, yang jiali, i like you so much, i really like you very much. "

"i want to go back to when we met again a year ago. i want to take away the little stupid resentment in my heart at that time, and when you hold out your hand to me, i will hold you tightly and not let you run anywhere. "

ye ting's eyes quietly turned red: "the night you participated in the campus top ten singer competition in your sophomore year, after the competition, i rode you back to the dormitory." you're in a clean and handsome white shirt, sitting in the back seat, holding my waist and leaning against my back. it snowed that night, and you slipped your hand into my clothes, and i heard you say very quietly, 'brother thunder, i like you the most.'" you may have forgotten this sentence yourself, but i will always remember it in my heart. "

"baby, don't feel that after all these years, you have changed your appearance, and you are no longer the one i like in my heart." what i want to tell you is that in the future, no matter how long it takes, no matter where you go, no matter how far you go, you will always be the baby yang yang who stands at the door of the art building, wearing a white shirt, full of youthfulness, smiling clean and cute, and i want to hide in my heart. "

yang jiali's mind buzzed, and suddenly nothing could be heard.

he looked at ye ting, who was half-kneeling in front of him, and there was an emotion in his heart like a green bud breaking the ground and taking root and growing wantonly.

he looked at ye ting's red circles and trembled as he put his hand out.

ye ting squeezed the ring, bowed his head, and put the ring into his finger little by little.

putting on the ring, ye ting raised his head.

yang jiali saw him crying.

obviously, he was smiling, but his eyes were shining with water, and he was moist.

yang jiali suddenly had a sharp throat, like a headless fly, and hurriedly put his fingers on ye ting.

the pastor said, "now you can kiss." "

ye ting took yang jiali's hand, slowly leaned over, and said with a light smile: "baby, we are getting married." "

then he kissed yang jiali's lips very gently.

the pastor said, "now, i declare your marriage legal and valid. "

yang jiali was hugged in ye ting's arms, and at that moment, he heard ye ting's heartbeat run out of control and jump violently twice.

flying back home from las vegas, there is only one last day left, twenty-four hours, away from the thirty-day period.

this night, ye ting unusually did not sleep with yang jiali in his arms, and turned his back on him.

yang jiali also carried him on his back, listening to ye ting's breathing one by one, and his heart was numb.

in the dimly lit bedroom, the clock on the wall still ticked evenly and mechanically without worry.

yang jiali looked blankly at the dark corner and suddenly understood.

if these thirty days of trading was also ye ting's plan, then this must be ye ting's most successful one.

the most brilliant plan is not to imprison, but to attack the heart.

yang jiali gently rubbed the wedding ring on his fingers under the quilt, and he asked hoarsely, "are you asleep?" "

ye ting quickly replied, "can't sleep." "

yang jiali turned around and looked at ye ting's solid back: "you don't go to work tomorrow, you can't do it." "

ye ting took a deep breath, and finally turned around slowly, his deep eyes facing yang jiali's four eyes: "good." "

ye ting smiled and hugged yang jiali, kissed him affectionately on the forehead, and whispered, "the last twenty-four hours have passed, how are you going to live, i will listen to you." "

yang jiali asked him, "do you really listen to me?" "

ye ting solemnly said, "i listen to you, how do you want to live?" go ahead. "

yang jiali nodded, took a deep breath, and said calmly, "i'm going to do that." "

ye ting raised an eyebrow: "which?" "

yang jiali put his hand into the quilt and reached to ye ting's side, and his fingers shook.

ye ting inhaled a cold breath and his eyes were full of shock.

"got it," yang jiali said seriously, "just do this all day." "

ye ting's throat knot rolled up and down, and his voice trembled a little, as if he couldn't believe it: "... baby? "

yang jiali gritted his teeth, turned over and sat on ye ting's body, leaned down, the tip of his nose was against the tip of ye ting's nose, leaned over and bit down on ye ting's neck, and said fiercely: "on the last day, how can i let go of you bastard mad dog so easily." i'm not willing to squeeze you out of a drop. "