chapter 47 yang yang ran away

wang yang's wailing resounded throughout the room.

each time he was pressed the ground, there was a muffled bang from the door of his head and the cold tile floor.

blood was running down his face, and he was dragged through his hair more than twenty times.

by the time he was lifted from the ground for the last time, his whole brain had fainted, and he fell to the ground like mud, whirring and panting.

the bodyguard whispered a few questions with his headphones covered and waved to his colleagues.

several people grabbed wang yang's leg and dragged the person out.

in another room, ye ting shook yang jiali's hand and asked him in a warm voice, "is my mood better?" "

yang jiali had a complicated look, and he only felt cold.

on the same day, he was humiliated by wang yang in the background, and his mother, who was most concerned about him, was scolded by wang yang as a laughingstock, and even the attack of the tide of public opinion that was later attracted because of wang yang's pretense and deliberate guidance, he remembered it in his heart.

wang yang was so devastated and humiliated, he was a little happy in it.

but......

yang jiali looked at ye ting, who was smiling softly, and suddenly gave a cold gag.

ye ting felt yang jiali's slight trembling, his smile froze, and he sighed.

he kissed yang jiali like a dragonfly in his ear and whispered, "don't be afraid of me." "

"he bullied you, that's why i punished him like this," ye ting's male voice was extremely good, low and magnetic, but it fell on the mouth of the heart, lazy and sexy, but inexplicably there was a beastly cold seeping into the heart, he continued, "you are my person, how can i give up." well, stay by my side, okay. "

yang jiali looked at the bright red blood stains on the white porcelain floor inside the glass wall.

he gasped for breath, got up in a panic, did not look at ye ting, and walked into the dark lounge.

ye ting watched him close the door and lower his eyes, not knowing what he was thinking.

the bodyguard pushed the door in from outside, walked over to ye ting and asked, "ye zong, how do people deal with them?" "

"get away, don't dirty my land here." ye ting said coldly.

"wang yang is almost abolished now, open up the joints, and then give him the name of a tainted artist, cancel the contract when it should be terminated, block it when it should be banned, and block the road for him at once."

the bodyguard nodded: "i have already been contacted, and wang yang's company and other investors do not want to protect him." "

ye ting ticked the corner of his lips and fiddled with the watch on his wrist: "this is the best." also, i hope that this person will disappear from my and yang yang's vision in the future, no matter what corner, don't let him emerge again. "

the bodyguard was stunned for a moment and asked a little vainly, "you mean..."

ye ting glanced at him obliquely.

this glance made the bodyguard's heart beat violently, and his breathing was unstable: "done? "

ye ting sneered and shook his head.

"he is also a public figure, although it stinks now, but if it is really gone, it will attract people to discuss, and it is difficult for everyone to clean up." for this kind of thing, you don't have to make a fuss. "