chapter 36 is it okay to kill wang yang?

when ye ting walked out of the door, his hands were bleeding.

on the bony fingers, there were many vicious cuts distributed horizontally and vertically, gushing blood and dripping on the ground. his face was also red, as if he had been pumped with extremely heavy force.

when the driver came to pick up ye ting, he was startled and asked busily: "ye zong, you this..."

ye ting looked at him silently, sat down in the back seat, and said coldly, "drive." 

the driver, nono, closed his voice, but when driving, he couldn't help but look at ye ting's face from the rearview mirror.

arrived at the hospital.

ye ting asked the nurse to help treat the wound on his hand.

as soon as the bandage was done, the assistant rushed to tell him that yang jiali was awake.

ye ting's shoulders shook violently, and he stood up hurriedly and walked into yang jiali's hospital room without a word.

the room was quiet and the lights were soft. yang jiali was sitting on the hospital bed, his thin body wrapped in a coat, his lips tightened, and his eyes were staring at the menacing snow falling outside the window.

ye ting stood in the doorway and watched him for a long time, and he didn't move. 

there is a kind of loneliness that is incompatible with this world.

at this moment, ye ting suddenly felt that yang jiali really shrunk himself into a dark room that no one could enter, just like the doctor said.

and he was really being stopped outside, unable to touch yang jiali's inner half.

ye ting clenched his fists tightly, until the gauze he had just wrapped was oozing blood again, and then he released his hand, silently walked to yang jiali's bedside, poured the medicine he wanted to take into the palm of his hand, held a water cup, and half-knelt on the bed to yang jiali's side.

he put his hand in front of yang jiali in a daze and said calmly, "come, take the medicine." "

yang jiali did not move, his eyes were empty.

ye ting's heart twitched, and he got closer to him, and he could kiss him as soon as he bowed his head.

ye ting continued to patiently coax: "well, open your mouth and take medicine." "

yang jiali silently turned his head and ignored it.

ye ting paused for a few seconds, slowly reached out, and with some strength broke yang jiali's head and shoved the medicine into his mouth: "if you don't take the medicine, your illness will not get better, you obey, come." "

yang jiali was uncomfortable being pulled by ye ting, and frowned and snorted uncomfortably.

he opened ye ting's hand and silently went to the corner and sat down.

ye ting looked at his lonely and speechless appearance, and was extremely distressed.

he took a deep breath, suppressed all emotions, and tried his best to coax: "yang yang, don't be angry with me." as long as you obediently take medicine, what you want, what you want to eat, i will give it to you, no. "

yang jiali still had no reaction, ye ting gritted his teeth, and his heart moved: "or, i will give you a breath." as long as you swallow the medicine, i will let wang yang..."

yang jiali was originally numb and silent, but as soon as he heard wang yang's two words, the whole person shook violently like a frightened rabbit, his face turned pale, he pulled the quilt and wrapped himself in it, and said in a muffled voice: "i don't, i don't, i don't dare anymore, i don't dare anymore..."

when ye ting saw this, his chest seemed to be hit hard, and a fierce pain spread out.

he closed his eyes hard and suppressed the sourness of his nose.

he lowered his voice even softer: "whatever you want." if you wish, i can get him over and kneel down and prostrate my head at you," ye ting thought of wang yang's affectionate attitude that day, forcing yang jiali to live into what he is now, and his eyes were filled with hatred, "... or, i'll have people scratch his face, break his legs, make him unable to get on stage for the rest of his life, and ruin him. "

yang jiali raised his eyelids and looked at ye ting fixedly.

ye ting trembled and whispered, "baby, take the medicine." "

yang jiali seemed to be touched by ye ting's reddened eye sockets, and slowly reached out his head and reached the palm of ye ting's hand, like a cub licking water, and took the pill from ye ting's palm into his mouth.

when yang jiali took the medicine, ye ting was relieved.

yang jiali was resistant to hospitalization, and ye ting asked the doctor's opinion and decided to take yang jiali back to recuperate.

when the car carried yang jiali and ye ting to the villa, yang jiali refused to enter the door.

ye ting patiently advised: "home has arrived, the snow is very cold, let's go in." "

yang jiali shrank and took a few steps away.

ye ting was at a loss for words, only to hear yang jiali whispering, "this is not home." "

"this is your home," ye ting forcibly brought yang jiali over, "obedient, follow me back." "

there was resistance and struggle in yang jiali's eyes: "there will be people inside who force me, there will be people raping, don't." "

ye ting's breath suffocated.

he never expected that the act of handcuffing yang jiali and forcing him to submit and letting him take the initiative to open his legs to serve himself would leave such a big shadow on yang jiali.

now that the shadow has been left behind, it is difficult to erase it again.

ye ting said with difficulty, "if you don't live here, then where do you want to go?" "

yang jiali wrapped his clothes tightly and silently turned around and left.

ye ting didn't make a sound either, just followed behind him.

yang jiali walked for a long time, did not look at people in the middle of the way, and closed himself to the extreme.

ye ting followed him through the streets and alleys until he came to an old building.

this is the small house that yang jiali once rented by himself.

yang jiali went upstairs, opened the door, and did not turn on the light, and slipped into the corner of this small broken house in the darkness, as if only here was the home he recognized, which could make him feel at ease.

ye ting looked at the appearance of him shrinking in the corner, and it took him half a day to ease up.

he nodded and said, "you're going to live here, okay." "

he forcibly kissed yang jiali on the forehead and said softly, "baby, i accompany you." "

directory

set up