chapter 60 milk tea

ye ting's heart was poked hard.

he suddenly felt a little chagrin.

in order to put pressure on yang jiali and force him back to his side, he said a lot of hurtful words and did a lot of hurtful things.

he treated his yang yang coldly in front of others.

he asked yang jiali to pick out gifts for xiao xia during his birthday.

knowing that yang jiali cares more about the opportunity to perform, he snuffed out people's hopes with a single phone call.

now, yang jiali has indeed learned to be obedient in these things, and he is very obedient.

he took the initiative to go to the ordinary elevator, no matter what the birthday festival, he never saw the hope of expecting surprises in his eyes, and since that chicken and dog jumping performance, he had never begged to participate in any performance.

he seemed to pursue nothing more, except freedom.

the elevator rises slowly.

i don't know if it was too stuffy inside or if emotions were surging up, ye ting had a feeling of suffocation between his breathing. 

when the elevator door opened with a clang, ye ting tightened yang jiali's hand in the palm of his hand, and said in a dumb voice: "never again." "

before yang jiali could react to the meaning of this sentence, he was taken into the office by ye ting.

ye ting had always been very busy in the morning, and several regular meetings were already ready for him to arrive.

hurriedly sorting out the required meeting documents, he looked up and saw that yang jiali was already nestled on the sofa in the rest area.

the secretary pushed the door in at this time, also holding a stack of documents.

"mr. ye, the regular meeting of the high-level will start at nine o'clock, and after the regular meeting, regarding the investment project in tianhai district, several major investors will hold a meeting with you.

ye ting rubbed his temples and frowned, "who's coming today?" "

the secretary opened the work manual: "wu zong of hengxin, ruan zong of taifeng finance, zhao zong of ronghai entertainment..."

as soon as yang jiali heard the words of zhao zong of ronghai entertainment, his body tensed up for a moment.

ye tingyu glanced at him and waved his secretary out.

he walked over to yang jiali and looked at him with a smirk: "baby, zhao xianghai will come over later." "

yang jiali's heart trembled slightly, but his face pretended to be calm: "got it." "

ye ting's fingers pointed at yang jiali's lips, his eyes darkened, and he asked, "do you want to see him?" "

yang jiali thought to himself, i just want to see, you mad dog will not let me see.

sure enough, the next second, ye ting took yang jiali over and kissed him, laughing and saying, "you just want to see him, and i won't let you see him." he is a man who likes to be nosy too much, always instigating some who are not, and i am especially not waiting to see him now. "

ye ting patted yang jiali's face: "don't believe him anymore, obey." "

yang jiali was angry, but he said this haige, his brain was hot, and he said in a cold voice: "the feet are long on me, who do i want to see, what is the matter with you." "

ye ting's eyes narrowed, and his face immediately sank.

he forcibly dragged yang jiali into the rest room of the office and pressed the person to the bed.

"you're sleepy, you need to rest, get some sleep here, and wait for me to come back."

closing the door and before leaving the office, ye ting said to the bodyguard who came with him: "take a good look at the person, don't allow him to run around." "

the bodyguard respectfully responded.

YE TING WENT TO THE CONFERENCE ROOM, AND AFTER AN HOUR OF REGULAR MEETINGS, HE FOLLOWED THE ASSISTANT INTO THE A CONFERENCE HALL.

ye ting's capital intervention is too strong, and the share of benefits that he wants to divide in this project in tianhai district is too large, this time he talks with several bosses, the meeting is not going well, especially when ye ting put forward several provisions that are obviously aimed at zhao xianghai, zhao xianghai is directly black-faced.

at the end of the meeting, zhao xianghai waited for ye ting to come out, and said without smiling: "ye zong's resentment towards me is really not ordinary, i have seen it." "

ye ting smiled, "it's good to see it." "

ye ting handed over the meeting materials to the secretary to sort out, and then added a cool and fluttering sentence: "zhao zong weighed it well in the future, take care of his own little things, my people, zhao zong may really not be able to touch it." "

zhao xianghai narrowed his eyes, and his smile gradually disappeared.

the atmosphere was a little stiff, and i overheard the bodyguard shouting at the end: "mr. yang, ye always has orders, mr. yang..."

ye ting looked cold and turned his head, only to see yang jiali holding three cups of things and running over in sweat.

the bodyguard chased yang jiali to the front, saw ye ting's ugly face, sweated profusely, and said, "ye zong, i'm sorry." mr. yang has been asking to go downstairs to buy milk tea, and he broke out hard, and we did not dare to use strong, and did not stop. "

ye ting coldly glanced at them and let them go down.

he looked at yang jiali running with a flushed face and said disapprovingly, "i didn't tell you, don't run around and wait for me to go back, why are you so disobedient?" "

yang jiali huffed and gasped, "i want to drink milk similu." "

he raised a cup of something in his hand and shook it, then looked at zhao xianghai and said, "brother hai has helped me a lot before, i have never been able to repay, and i have no money, thinking that it is so cold, please drink a cup of hot tea, don't give up." "

he handed another cup of something to zhao xianghai.

before zhao xianghai could take it, ye ting snatched it up and smiled a little madly: "i'll see." "

ye ting squeezed the cup that yang jiali had given to zhao xianghai in the palm of his hand for examination.

the mouth of the cup is rubber sealed, and it is impossible to hide anything.

the body of the cup is only pasted with a small label with the name and price of the tea, and the bottom of the cup is not secretly written, which is very clean.

ye ting frowned, always feeling that something was not quite right.

yang jiali saw that his eyes were fixed on the cup, his throat was cold, and he took out the last cup of warm tea and handed it to ye ting: "i bought you a cup too." "

hearing this, ye ting raised an eyebrow, and his attention focused on yang jiali's hand.

he was a little incredulous: "you bought it for me?" "

yang jiali said: "love to drink or not to drink." "

ye ting had received countless extravagant and expensive things in his life, and none of them had ever fluctuated in his heart.

he looked at the cup that yang jiali gave to zhao xianghai again, and in the end he still didn't see anything unusual, so he showed great compassion and put it in zhao xianghai's hand, gritted his teeth and smiled: "don't live up to yang yang's wishes, don't have other ideas."