chapter 109 as first seen

ye ting sat down next to yang jiali.

the sky of the black hole cave is faintly dotted with a few cold stars, and the wide stadium is blowing cold night wind.

yang jiali sat under the root of the wall closest to the railing, looking at the rows of students who were neatly trotting, walking in a straight line, and standing in a military posture not far away.

ye ting leaned over to him, looked at the side of his face, and called out softly, "baby." "

yang jiali ignored him and looked at the group of night training students, as if he was thinking about his heart.

it took him half a day before he took a deep breath and eased his mind to look at ye ting.

ye ting smiled slightly: "regarding the divorce application, what do you want to talk to me about?" "

yang jiali looked at him quietly, took out a piece of paper from his pocket, and handed it over.

ye ting took it and opened it to see that it was a divorce application that had already been signed. both parties have signed, only need to be sent to the official to complete the procedure, this marriage from the beginning was deliberately deceived, even if it is broken.

ye ting stared at yang jiali's signature on the divorce application, and his throat was dry.

his voice was hoarse and trembling: "... you really signed it. 

yang jiali listened to the shouts of yiyiyi in the distance and ticked the corner of his lips: "sign, why not sign." "

ye ting's eyes turned red, and he quietly touched the back of yang jiali's hand, pleading in a sad tone: "... not bad or bad. "

"it was originally an inexplicable marriage, why not leave." when you give me the divorce application, don't you agree to the divorce," yang jiali looked at ye ting calmly, "is it true that you actually have no intention of divorcing at all, and giving me this is only one part of your plan?" psychological tactics? "

ye ting had nothing else to say, only grabbed yang jiali's hand and repeated it: "baby, i don't want to leave." don't divorce me, don't divorce me..."

yang jiali took back the divorce application from ye ting's hand and put it aside.

he did not speak again, quietly watching the students train at night, watching the instructors not far away angrily staring at the trainers.

the moment ye ting saw yang jiali really sign the divorce application, his heart was already in turmoil.

for so long, he had planned a lot of plans and approved a lot.

but the further he went, the more he understood that he could control everything, but what he couldn't control was yang jiali's heart.

he could design countless traps, but as long as yang jiali's heart was not on him, he would not be able to succeed.

ye ting looked at the messy artificial lawn on the ground, and his heart was also in a mess.

he was thinking of a god, when yang jiali, who had been silent, suddenly made a sound. yang jiali looked at the tall military training instructor not far away and said lightly, "jia dongyan, do you remember this person?" "

ye ting was stunned for a moment, and his mind turned around before he reacted: "our military training instructor was back then." "

"yes," yang jiali nodded, "a shandong man, strong and small-eyed, always showing off his physical strength and proud achievements in the army with us, and his speech is quite funny." "

ye ting didn't know why yang jiali suddenly mentioned someone so long ago.

but he did not interrupt, sat down next to yang jiali, and listened quietly.

"at that time, many people especially hated instructor jia. because he became very fierce at the beginning of the training, he was completely unsentimental, and we rehearsed and trained in other rows. other platoons sang battle songs, and we lined up the playground shouting slogans, shouting so much that our voices were cracked and we wouldn't stop. i remember being punished by him six times in three days, and once, just because he found me standing in a military position with a sanitary napkin on the sole of my shoe, he punished me with fifty push-ups and cost me half my life. "

ye ting smiled, "i remember." instructor jia had a serious face and personally drew a sanitary napkin from your shoes, and everyone was laughing. "

yang jiali smiled and hummed lightly with his chin held high: "you are a stupid person who is stubbornly carrying a tendon, you don't know at all, how comfortable it is for the sanitary napkin pad to stand in the shoes, stepping on the clouds, intimate care, dry and comfortable." "

yang jiali finished laughing, gathered his emotions, and continued, "actually, i also hated instructor jia at that time. i don't understand, we have no vendetta against him, what is he doing so fiercely, and i hate it most when people lead me by the nose and force me to do something. "

"however, at the end of the military training, there was a report on the results. as we walked neatly past the front of the podium, i suddenly felt particularly proud that we were walking so well that the other rows couldn't catch up. "

"at the end of the military training, on the day that instructor jia returned to the army, i went with many people to send him. that day, instructor jia was not fierce at all, but also very gentle, and he apologized to me, saying that he punished me too much. i watched him leave in the car, i don't know why, i just feel sad. "

"later, i slowly understood that he was fierce and demanding, and he wanted to make us good." he led us by the nose, not forcing us to do this or that, because he had no other way. at that time, we were more noisy and disobedient to discipline, he was such a simple man, there was no trick, he could only grin his teeth and whip to drive the donkey to grind. "

ye ting listened to yang jiali's words, vaguely understood what he wanted to say, and his heart beat uncontrollably.

yang jiali turned his head to look at ye ting and laughed at himself: "you see, i hate instructor jia's fierce appearance, but i also know that he is particularly sincere to our hearts." i always scolded him for not leaving earlier, and when he actually left, i wanted to cry. "

"it seems that there really isn't anything perfect about people. most of them are always sometimes disgusting to the point of gritting their teeth, and sometimes they are moved to cry. man, what a fucking complex. what do you say to do? "

ye ting's voice was hoarse, and he looked deeply at yang jiali: "three roads." either force yourself to endure, or turn around and leave, or... start over and grind slowly. "

yang jiali rubbed a piece of grass in the palm of his hand, bowed his head and smiled.

ye ting's chest heaved, and he leaned over, trembling a little: "baby, you mean..."

yang jiali turned his head and looked at ye ting, shook his hand and threw the grass ball on ye ting, scolding: "who is your baby?" classmates, you can't eat randomly, you can't talk nonsense, do i know you, which class are you? "

ye ting: "? "

yang jiali kicked ye ting: "ask you, which class." "

ye tinghu frowned suspiciously, "... guomao class? "

yang jiali pulled the corners of his mouth, smiled and raised his eyebrows: "it's quite coincidental." i am also in the first class of international trade. "

ye ting's eyes changed, and before the corners of his mouth could be raised, yang jiali reached over and smiled: "classmate, make a friend." hello, my name is yang jiali. "

"the poplar of the poplar tree, the praise of the award, the standing of the upright."