chapter 67 fierce

zhao xianghai was unsuspectingly punched by ye ting.

he staggered back twice, barely stopping.

the gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of the nose were smashed and flew out because of ye ting's strength and fell to the ground.

zhao xianghai raised his eyes, and the fire quickly condensed in his eyes.

ye ting's body carried the momentum of tearing his face, zhao xianghai just stood firm, and his second punch went straight to the past.

zhao xianghai has always been a sven, facing ye ting's successive fists, he used his arm to block the counterattack a few times, but he did not know what was tripped at his feet, and the whole person fell to the ground.

ye ting clutched zhao xianghai's neckline deadly, his eyes were red, like a fierce beast that had been provoked, full of anger.

zhao xianghai had a feeling.

at some point, ye ting might have really moved his killing intent.

the raging cruelty in those eyes seemed to have completely lost control because of yang jiali's escape.

ye ting's voice was hoarse, cold and piercing, and the words fell on his heart and made people frightened: "you let him run away." remember the url m.wxsy. net

zhao xianghai ticked the corner of his lips to ye ting's eyes, "i don't have the person you want here." ye zong, you have also searched the office, how can you still blame people. "

ye ting nodded, his finger bones clenched, "zhao xianghai, you are looking for death." "

zhao xianghai pretended to smile lightly: "now that it is a society ruled by law, why, ye always wants to test the law by example?" "

ye ting narrowed his eyes, and before he could open his mouth, zhao xianghai seemed to aim at ye ting's loose defenses, and suddenly one fist after another also hit back and smashed into ye ting's side of his face.

both big bosses with heads and faces twisted open.

the bodyguards were around, watching the scene of their boss and zhao xianghai fighting, and they were all dumbfounded for a while.

it took them half a day to react and hurriedly rushed forward to pull away.

zhao xianghai wiped the fishy sweetness from the corner of his mouth, pressed the inside line, and said in a cold voice: "call the security office to come up." "

ye ting ripped off the loose tie and threw it into the hands of the bodyguard.

the people of the security department downstairs quickly rushed up in unison, and against the tense atmosphere in the office, they gathered around zhao xianghai' side, and the head of the security department knew that he was derelict in his duties and hurriedly handed zhao xianghai hot water and tissues.

zhao xianghai took the tissue and wiped the corners of his mouth.

"no wonder yang jiali is bent on running away from you," zhao xianghai provoked the corner of his eyes, sneering, "it is indeed a mad dog that can only open its mouth and bite people." "

ye ting's neckline was wide open, and there were also marks of being smashed by zhao xianghai on his face.

rao was like this, his eyes were still cold like an ice lake, fierce and frightening: "zhao xianghai, if you don't look at xiao ye's face, you dare to let my people run away today, i really want to kill you alive." "

zhao xianghai was now upset when he heard xiao ye's two words, and his tone was even worse: "you try." "

ye ting narrowed his eyes violently, and the fists hanging on the sides slowly tightened, and the bones crunched.

a group of bodyguards around the two men held their breath, all suffocated by the sharp confrontation between the two men who could be called big men.

fortunately, ye ting didn't say anything more this time.

he just waved his hand, signaling that the bodyguards didn't have to follow closely and could go downstairs.

when he walked to the door, he suddenly turned his head and said expressionlessly: "zhao xianghai, what you did, you remember well." if you dare to snatch my treasure from my hand, you must be mentally prepared. "

after speaking, ye ting turned his head and strode away.

zhao xianghai held up his desk, half-dazed, only to hear the chaotic footsteps outside, as if he also sounded the voice of assistant wang: "it's you!" dare to come back! you lose me coffee money, you, just you, run what run, wallet out -"

zhao xianghai waved his hand to let the people in the security department disperse.

he was alone in the office for half a day before he recovered from today's chaotic situation.

picking up the gold-rimmed glasses from the ground, zhao xianghai wiped the dust off his head and put them back on.

the eyes behind the lenses returned to composure and sanity after a brief storm.

the sentence ye ting dropped before leaving was really chilling.

however, ye ting has his zhang liang plan, and he also has his ladder over the wall.

even though ye ting was brutal, it was difficult to say whether he could bite his hard bone or not.

zhao xianghai looked through the floor-to-ceiling window in the direction of yang jiali's departure, and the corners of his lips unconsciously ticked.

......

the car crossed the national highway and went all the way smoothly.

yang jiali woke up several times on the road, and when he opened his eyes for the last time, the sky outside was foggy, and the lead clouds on the edge of the sky pressed against the dim light, looking like it was about to dawn.

he swallowed his dry throat and asked the driver who was still driving in front of him: "uncle, have you arrived at the place?" "

the driver replied to him: "it's almost here." "

yang jiali said thank you, wiped his face to wake up, and then glued his eyes to the car window.

the car drove through the block, exhausted the path, and the crowds and buildings outside the window became more and more sparse.

at about eight o'clock, the car stopped in front of several quite grand buildings, and the driver turned off the fire: "it's here." "

yang jiali got out of the car.

not far away, there is a huge carved stone, and six words are poured on the red paint on it: jinyuan leisure villa.

he didn't understand what this place was, only to see a man running towards him not far away, shouting excitedly as he ran: "xiao yang, this side, come here!"