chapter 12 his warmth

yang jiali's entire face was drawn to the side.

there was a fiery pain on his face and a buzzing in his ears.

the crowd around them was still a bit noisy, and when they saw nie yun teaching people by himself, they suddenly became silent and silent, and they all opened their eyes and did not dare to speak.

nie yun is a big flow, red and purple, and there are forces behind him to support, the card is big, dare to play.

everyone looked at yang jiali, who was blinded, and secretly sighed, provoking nie yun, this boy was afraid that he would not be able to mix.

nie yun looked at yang jiali calmly and arrogantly, slapping this slap, his face did not change by half a minute, as if for him, it was perfectly normal and a natural thing to teach such a new person who did not understand respect and offended the predecessors.

yang jiali slowed down and slowly raised his head.

his eyes suddenly became as sharp as a wolf cub: "you beat people with your hands." "

"this is not to beat you, but to teach you," nie yun said lightly, "to teach you the truth of mixing circles." 

yang jiali wiped the corners of his lips with his hand, and the anger in his heart became more and more exuberant.

he looked at nie yun's empty eyes and indifferent attitude, clenched his fists, did not hold back, scolded and, and picked up his fist to hit back fiercely. 

the scene was suddenly chaotic.

in the chaos, someone rushed into the crowd and fiercely separated the agent and yang jiali.

yang jiali stood firmly and looked at it, a middle-aged man, slightly fat, with a work card hanging around his neck, writing executive director.

the executive director had a serious look on his face and said, "what's going on?" "

li da was still quite calm, and before the agent added oil and vinegar, he said the matter as it was, especially emphasizing the fact that nie yun was unreasonable and started to beat people first.

the executive director squinted and didn't speak.

nie yun, who had been standing with his chest in his arms, looked at the executive director and laughed softly: "director zheng, don't come unharmed." "

zheng dao looked at nie yun, and the originally serious face instantly smiled and blossomed, and said warmly: "old brother nie, i haven't seen you for a long time." it's great that you can come over today, welcome. "

nie yun ticked the corner of his lips, full of detachment and high temperament, glanced at yang jiali without emotion, and said: "today, i was very happy, but unfortunately i was swept away by three things that don't have long eyes, and i don't want to rehearse." "

zheng dao was anxious: "oh, that's not okay." nie old brother, don't be embarrassed for me, without your party lineup loss is big, you can rest assured, i will definitely handle this matter for you, you can safely make up and rehearse, give me a face, okay? "

nie yun nodded slightly and yawned, "okay, just give zheng dao this face." i'm sleepy, let's go to rest for a while, these three newcomers, you look at it. "

he took his agent straight into the lounge.

before the agent closed the door, he shook his head at yang jiali and scolded lightly: "i don't know what to lift." "

as soon as the door closed, zheng dao pointed at yang jiali in a menacing manner: "you three, bring something to me." "

when he reached a narrow aisle, zheng dao turned around and kicked over the small box that li da used to hold props.