chapter 84 two dogs

"i'm friends with him, i have nothing else to do with him."

yang jiali's voice followed suit.

when ye ting heard what yang jiali said, there was a slight relief in his heart.

but he still followed closely, and then asked, "what about him, do you dare to guarantee that he has no other thoughts about you?" "

yang jiali's breathing was heavy, and it took him half a day before he suppressed his voice and kept his voice as smooth as possible, saying, "ye ting, are you planning to fight with me today?" "

ye ting paused, softened his voice, and said softly, "baby, i just want you to come back." "

yang jiali didn't speak, and in the middle of the night, ye ting heard him hang up the phone gently.

ye ting put away his mobile phone and sat down at the table, looking at the deep cold night dome and the thick black low clouds, and there was a fire burning in his chest.

as long as he thought of the way yang jiali and liu xun walked together, and the thought of liu xun, who had the abominable face, daring to be so close to yang jiali, daring to put his hand on yang jiali's shoulder, and he could only hide in the shadows for the time being and grit his teeth to see, he felt that his heart was tightly pinched by a hand, and he was sour and restless.

ye ting endured for a long time, then took out his mobile phone again, called xiao ye, and dressed and went out.

he met xiao ye at a guild hall where they often went, and as soon as he entered the box, ye ting didn't say anything, his face was like frost, so that the waiter was born with wine, and he poured the wine bottle into his mouth, and his expression was fierce and cold.

xiao ye drank with him for a while, but he couldn't look at it anymore, and he hurriedly stopped ye ting's hand serving the wine.

"ye ting, don't say goodbye, it's done," xiao ye took the wine bottle down, sighing, "if you want to drink, don't pour it so hard, it's strange, what is the stimulation today?" "

ye ting's eyes were three points drunk, and his eyes were dark and cold, like a bloodthirsty wolf who used to hide in the depths of the jungle.

he grabbed xiao ye's arm and asked hoarsely, "how can he trust me?" "

"who, who do you want to believe you, yang jiali?"

ye ting smirked with wine, and the wine rushed up to his head, and his speech became confused: "... once upon a time there was a white and tender sheep, and when it first saw me, it still laughed with me and wanted to run to my side, but unfortunately i hated him too much at that time, and i wanted to take revenge on him, let him suffer a little, and wanted to catch him back. when he learns to soften, i will treat him well. "

"i really don't know that he has depression, and i really don't know that he used to be so bitter," ye ting's eyes were empty, "if i knew, i wouldn't be so cruel, i wouldn't force him out of the way, at least, i wouldn't throw him out in public, i wouldn't be willing to..."

xiao ye patted ye ting's shoulder and said with relief, "it's all over." "

ye ting was still talking to himself, "i slowly understand now, but when i look back, he has already been scared away by me, and he thinks that i am a wolf that will eat him and run far." but i want him to know that i don't resent him anymore, i don't want to retaliate, i want to go back to the way he used to be, and i want him to stop being afraid of me. "

ye ting lowered his head and suddenly asked with some confusion, "xiao ye, you tell me, how can i make him believe me?" i'm going to...... what will it take for him to overcome the psychological shadow i have left for him? "

xiao ye was the most confused about the feelings of that little thing.

he scratched his head, clumsy and did not know what to say, half a day, only held out a sentence: "the ship to the bridge naturally sinks ... naturally straight, you don't think too much. "

ye ting looked at the empty corner for a while, but he couldn't resist the wine and closed his eyes.

xiao ye asked the waiter to clean up the mess in the box and carry the half-drunk and half-awake ye ting downstairs to the guild hall.

not long after waiting, a black sports car stopped in front of it.

xiao ye opened the car door and put ye ting, who was carrying it, into the back seat, and finally breathed a sigh of relief.

ye ting opened his eyes confusedly, looked in the direction of the driver's seat, and saw that it was the little star named fu zhouming who was always mixed with xiao ye during this time, and he couldn't help but frown: "how is this quail that has not been beaten again?" "

fu zhouming's smile froze at the corner of his mouth.

xiao ye shook his head, sat in the passenger seat, fastened his seat belt, and said to fu zhouming, "let's drive." "

the car started steadily and drove in the night.

ye ting was burned by the wine, and lying in the back seat, he heard the sound of talking in front of him.

he heard fu zhouming inquire at xiao ye, "ye zong is in love?" "

xiao ye was most annoyed by other people's snooping, especially if the other party still wanted to spy on his good brother's privacy from him, which made him feel disgusted, so he answered quite bluntly: "don't ask what you shouldn't ask." "

fu zhouming seemed to be a little embarrassed, and was silent for half a moment before he forced himself to laugh twice and said that he knew.

the atmosphere in the car froze for a while, and fu zhouming broke the silence again, laughing as if there was no one else: "so, the things that general manager xiao promised me last time still counted, right?" "

xiao ye looked out the window: "what's the matter?" "

"movies," fu zhouming smiled, "the movie i participated in will be released at the end of the month." mr. xiao, you promised me last time that you would accompany me to see it, and you can't regret it. "

xiao ye furrowed his brows, just about to open his mouth, the phone was shocked.

the screen lit up with the wechat that zhao xianghai sent him a second ago.

xiao ye opened wechat to read the content, and then let him go home quickly after busy, drink less, pay attention to safety on the road and other annoying words.

xiao ye replied hmmm and turned off the screen.

fu zhouming did not hear xiao ye's answer, and called out softly: "general xiao? "

xiao ye looked at the flowing scenery outside the car window, and replied with a half-dazed and dull voice: "got it."