chapter 27 on the eve of the outbreak

yang jiali woke up.

his brain was groggy and his eyes were pricked with light.

ye ting's stormy frenzied encroachment two days ago made his whole body still sore, and a deep red mark cut by the iron handcuffs on his wrist had not faded away, which was particularly conspicuous.

yang jiali sat on the bed for a long time, looking at the falling snow outside, but his heart was dark.

he suddenly remembered that he could once smile very happily.

with ye ting, the happiest four years, like this snow day, he would no worries about a bear hugging into ye ting's arms, ye ting would helplessly smile and shake his head, and then quietly hug him tighter. in the silence of the flying snow, he could feel the temperature of ye ting's palms with peace of mind, and secretly have a dream of white head to old age.

but after only a few years, this dream has changed completely.

he was imprisoned in this villa like an undignified pet, not as ye ting's sweetheart, but as a dog raised by ye tingfeng. his obligation is to take off his clothes and open his legs, so that the current president of ye da can vent his energy in his busy time until he gets tired of playing and finds the next good-looking boy.

yang jiali looked at the red marks on his wrist in a daze.

now it is a pair of iron handcuffs, and there will be more torture methods in the future.

ye ting would continue to force him to submit, forcing him to say what he didn't want to say, forcing him to be tortured to the point of screaming out in pain.

yang jiali walked to the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror.

the more i looked at it, the more i felt as if the whole person's spiritual qi had been exhausted and dead.

he washed up quietly and walked back to the bedroom.

the phone on the bedside table was vibrating, and it was a call from li da.

yang jiali answered the phone, and heard li da over there say in an excited voice: "brother yang, are you up, this evening's party is officially performed, me and the second dog will set off, you also arrived early, don't be late!" 

yang jiali pulled the corners of his mouth dryly and said good.

hanging up the phone, he reluctantly lifted his spirits and sorted out his things to set off.

before leaving, he leaned down and grabbed the small medicine bottle from under the bed, intending to take the medicine.

easily unscrewing the bottle cap, yang jiali suddenly felt that something was not quite right.

he has a habit that others don't know much about, like this bottle, he always subconsciously screws the cap tightly every time, and the next time he opens it, he has to twist it hard for a while before he can open it.

but this time, as soon as it was screwed, the bottle cap was opened.

yang jiali frowned, wondering if this medicine bottle was passive.

the time was tight, and he didn't have time to think about it, swallowed the pills and went out of the bag on his back.

took the car to the performance center.

with li da li er, i put on makeup and changed my costumes, and went through the process again with the arrangement of the director group.

they huddled in the aisle and waited until eight o'clock before the staff beckoned them backstage to get ready to play.