EXTRA dream awake 11

wang yang quickly hung up the phone call at hand.

he threw his mobile phone aside, as if he had lost his soul, his face was pale, and he was out of his mind for half a day.

it wasn't until the rice simmering in the pot was scorched that he woke up and hurriedly grabbed the bowl and filled it.

when eating, wang yang's appearance looked very wrong, as if there was something on his mind, he gave wang xun a dish, and chopsticks almost inserted into wang xun's nostrils.

li da glanced at him a few times and frowned silently.

after yang jiali and li er finished eating and bid farewell to leaving first, li da sent wang xun to play by himself, quietly walked over to wang yang, who was washing his hands, and asked him: "what's wrong with you, absent-minded, who recruited you?"

wang yang was frightened by his voice and shook his head busily: "i'm fine, i'm just a little tired." li da's

brow frowned even tighter, and he always felt that there was something iron in it.

however, no matter how he knocked on the side and asked, wang yang did not open his mouth, and did not spit out half a word, and li da was helpless and had to give up the question.

the next day, as usual, he took wang xun out for a night run.

on the way back, li da still habitually let wang xun, who was tired of running, ride on his shoulder. wang

xun ran sweating profusely, his small head resting on li da's big head, and his hands loosely wrapped around li da's neck. li da laughed and touched him, saying, "this is tired, it seems that the physical strength will be strengthened again." go back later and ask your dad to cook you soup to drink, so..." <

halfway through the conversation, li da paused for a few seconds, shook his head again, and said to himself, "forget it."

"your father has not known what happened these two days, the whole person looks strange and unenlightened, always absent-mindedly unhappy, ask him and don't say, sad." 」

li da sighed and was shaking his head, when wang xun, who had been silent, suddenly opened his mouth: "daddy, give money."

li da raised an eyebrow: "what do you say, who does dad give money to?" wang xun

blinked his round eyes: "daddy gives money, 100,000."

li da's steps stopped suddenly, and he placed wang xun on the sidewalk steps next to him, and asked with a somewhat solemn look: "wang xun, did you hear anything last night?"

wang xun nodded vigorously: "dad, call, look very scared."

li da's heart jumped suddenly, and he said in his heart, there is indeed a ghost.

he softened his smile as much as possible, half-knelt in front of wang xun, touched wang xun's small hand, and coaxed the cliché: "wang xun, you think about it, you heard what your father said, tell your uncle, okay?" wang xunzhi

tilted his head and thought about it for most of the day, before intermittently and hard to spit out: "dad, you must give 100,000, dad has no money, up to 80,000, dad begged him not to send things to others." li

da listened to him say these few words, and there were some vague conjectures in his heart, but he couldn't be sure. <

he looked up, and there was an electrical city nearby, and it was almost time to close the door.

he hurriedly carried wang xun into the second floor of the electrical appliance city, picked out a mini voice recorder, and then stuffed the voice recorder into wang xun's pocket and said, "so, tonight, if your father calls again, you will secretly crouch down next to him, turn on this switch, don't let your father find this pen, and don't care about anything else."

wang xun looked at the things in his pocket and hesitated.

li da saw through his emotions and smiled as much as possible: "wang xunqiao, you can rest assured, uncle will not harm him." your father is now in a big problem, and your uncle wants to help him, you know.

wang xun nodded as if he understood.

li da took him to run at night every day, bought him this and bought that, and carried him home, he had not regarded li da as an outsider in his heart.

li da was relieved, pretended that nothing had happened, sent wang xun home, ate the dinner wang yang made, and left.

that night, li da lost sleep.

wang xun's few words swirled in his mind over and over again, constructing an infinite variety of possibilities.

it was hard to stay up until the evening of the next day, and li da drove to wang yang's house in a hurry.

wang yang calmly beat the egg liquid in the kitchen, and when he saw li da coming, he was not surprised, but only nodded.

li da also smiled naturally, and then walked over to wang xun, who was playing clockwork in the living room.

he whispered in wang xun's ear, "did you obediently do what your uncle said?"

wang xun looked up at his head for half a day and nodded.

li da quietly opened the voice recorder from his pocket, covered his eyes with clothes, the recording time was close to twenty-four hours, it seems that wang xun forgot to turn it off after opening it, fortunately, this pen is angry, super long standby.

after li da trance took wang xunye to run away without incident, he returned to his residence, and couldn't wait to transfer the recording files in the voice recorder to the computer, import the editing software, check the audio tracks, cut off the few sections with sound fluctuations, and put on headphones to listen.

the first three segments were nothing more than useless noises, and when li da played the fourth segment, he heard the voice.

li da silently turned up the volume and listened attentively.

the voices in the headphones were constant, all of which were wang yang's fearful, panicked and pleading voices.

li da held his breath and involuntarily clenched his fists as he listened.

when this recording was finished, li da took off his headphones, leaned back on the leather chair, and looked at the lights outside the distant window in a daze, for half a day, suddenly slammed the table furiously, and scolded:. he

walked around the room a few times, his eyes rolled, and quickly called yang jiali.

yang jialixu had just been ravaged by ye ting, and his voice was lazy like a cat: "... something's up?

li da said solemnly, "brother yang, i have something to ask you."

yang jiali snorted: "what is polite between brothers, say it."

li da took a deep breath: "i want to find ye zong and borrow a few bodyguards."