chapter 70 true fragrance

the blue sky gave ye ting a meal, and his heart was very happy.

when he first got along with yang jiali, yang jiali said that he was ye ting's pet, and blue sky still didn't believe it.

as far as ye ting's enthusiasm for yang jiali was concerned, he was throwing heavy money to ask him to take care of, and he was also piling up all kinds of good things at his feet without money, and whoever did this to his pets.

but after getting along for a long time, the blue sky can also be seen.

ye ting was good to yang jiali, but he was overly strong, and his desire for control was also excessive.

ye ting felt that it was not possible, and one vote vetoed; if yang jiali was not happy, ye ting would also find a way to make him happy.

yang jiali had ye ting's approval to go anywhere, and there were bodyguards guarding the door from time to time to prevent him from entering and leaving at will. what's more, there are not many cameras in the hidden place in the house, and yang jiali's mobile phone is under monitoring around the clock, airtight.

blue sky estimated that according to ye ting's idea, if yang jiali could obey like a small milk dog, there was no idea of not being obedient, he would be at ease to stay within the control of ye ting, if he could lie on the bed and obediently spread his legs and be, contribute all his body and mind, and satisfy all of ye ting's desires, it would be the best.

ye ting's kindness to yang jiali was like creating a cage of pure gold.

looking at luxury, it is actually breathless.

no wonder yang jiali wanted to escape. remember the url m.wxsy. net

blue sky muttered into the house, put the key on the entryway cabinet, and changed into slippers.

i just walked into the house, turned my head to see that the kitchen light was actually on.

blue sky was shocked, thinking that this was not a thief.

in a cold sweat, he took an electric mosquito pat from the side, carefully moved to the kitchen door, and slammed his foot against the door.

in the gentle and soft light of the kitchen stood a tall man, no one else, it was ruan yanting. his dark gray shirt was covered with a light blue apron, which looked slightly contradictory, but his whole body was elegant and could not be stopped.

ruan yanting was cooking soup, and yu guang looked at the blue sky and smiled lightly: "back." "

blue sky was frightened by him and stuttered, "you, you, how are you here, this is my house." "

ruan yanting muttered lightly: "i want to enter naturally there is a way to enter." "

he turned his head to look at the blue sky, and the corners of his lips were slightly raised: "besides, i haven't been in any place where you are, so surprised to do anything." "

blue sky: "..."i can't understand it.

ruan yanting cooked the turtle soup, tasted the saltiness, and brought it to the blue sky.

the blue sky does not drink, the neck is stalked, and the saliva that smells of aroma is going to drip down, but it is not willing to open its mouth.

ruan yanting knew that he now had a grudge against himself and could not erase his face, so he half coaxed and half forced to feed the blue sky. the blue sky meant to push back a few times, and only then did he glance at ruan yanting with a grudge and feast.

the blue sky bowed its head and drank the soup, like a young beast that had licked the water.

ruan yanting looked at it, and his eyes involuntarily deepened.