chapter 139 blood water

yang jiali was about to be cut off by ye ting's kiss.

his nose was muffled, and he twisted his head to avoid ye ting's wolf-like attack.

ye ting stuck his waist with one hand and pinched his chin with the other, just not letting him escape for half a minute.

yang jiali was almost out of breath, and in the confusion, he heard ye ting's mobile phone vibrate again.

he struggled to get his head out of ye ting's iron-like arms, his face didn't know whether it was ashamed or suffocated, it was red, and he gasped, "your phone rings, answer the phone..."

ye ting stubbornly dragged the person back and then bullied: "don't pick up, don't care about him." 

"i'll take care of you first, nothing else matters."

after saying that, he reached out and hung up the phone again.

ye ting ripped off yang jiali's shirt and looked at yang jiali's lean but linear juvenile-like body, his eyes were deep and fierce, as if he had locked on to his prey and was ready to attack.

yang jiali looked at him with his chin against his chest and sneered, "i think of a word." "

ye ting's fingers touched the delicate flesh between yang jiali's neck, and his voice was hoarse: "what word." 

yang jiali said: "hungry tigers pounce on sheep." 

ye ting also smiled, the corners of his lips were slightly hooked, his thumb pressed on yang jiali's collarbone, and he reached yang jiali's lips, and said in a low magnetic voice: "it is you little sheep who do not know the height of the sky." 

he was trying to grab someone and kiss him for a while when the phone on the bedside table rang for the third time.

yang jiali finally couldn't stand it.

he propped up on the bed and sat up, pointing to his phone: "annoyed, you answered the phone first." "

ye ting was on his head, interrupted three times by an uninteresting phone call, and his face darkened.

he fished his phone from the bedside table, didn't look at whose phone it was, and put it in his ear, in a bad tone: "who." 

there seemed to be a voice on the other side of the phone, and a few words were hurriedly said.

ye ting's face changed, for half a day, put down the phone.

yang jiali looked at his somewhat ugly face and blinked: "... what's wrong, who's calling. "

ye ting turned his head, and his voice was deep: "the detention center called." "

yang jiali's face became solemn, and he sat up straight: "what's going on?" "

ye ting didn't say a word, but quickly got out of bed, picked up his clothes and pants from a messy ground and put them on his body.

yang jiali saw that his expression was not right, and he also collected his thoughts and got out of bed with him.

the two men hurried downstairs and got into the car.

when they finally arrived at the place where wang yang lived, asked people to help open the door of wang yang's house, searched all over the house and finally rushed into the bathroom, yang jiali saw the scene in the bathroom, and his face was frightened and white.

wang yangan lay quietly in the bathtub, his eyes closed, his face snow-white, as if he had swallowed his breath.

in the bathtub, blood was spilling, a pool of blood.

......

it was a cloudy day when ye fan was transferred to the court.

the police wanted to take him to the court car, ye fan just wouldn't move, whoever came to pull him was screwed to death and refused to leave, just staring at the distance, like waiting for someone.

the police officer in charge of the handover shouted reprimands and wanted to drag him up.

ye fan struggled like crazy, howling while struggling: "wait a little longer, just wait a little longer, don't pull me, i wait for people, i wait for people-"

the noise was so loud that a black bentley slowly approached at the intersection and stopped not far away.

as soon as ye fan saw the bentley, the struggling action stopped, and his red eyes stared directly at the car.

the car door opened, and ye ting calmly stepped out of it.

ye tingxian nodded with the police officer, and then looked at ye fan expressionlessly.

ye fan's hands were tortured and could not move, he could only look at ye ting with his eyes that were staring to the extreme, his tone was weak, and he said in a hoarse and decaying voice like a dying person: "he, he-"

ye ting said calmly, "he committed suicide, the wrist of the razor blade cut." "

ye fan's face turned miserable white, and his body was instantly drenched in cold sweat.

kan kan was caught by the policeman, ye fan's lips trembled, his expression was extremely afraid and like guarding a faint expectation, he carefully asked: "then he is now..."

ye ting smiled and said, "he's dead."