chapter 129 help me

yang jiali and wang yang said a lot.

he told wang yang how much ye ting hated him at the beginning.

he gave ye ting's love letter, ye ting tore to pieces; he got up early in the morning, braving the heavy snow to buy hot rice balls for ye ting, ye ting threw them in the trash without looking at it, preferring to eat the biscuits that the girl gave him; he approached ye ting, and ye ting pinched his neck to make him roll, cold and fierce.

yang jiali told wang yang how he and ye ting slowly resolved the contradictions and gradually walked together.

wang yang always listened quietly, silently.

only when yang jiali said that ye ting coaxed him to go to the hotel to open a room, wang yang said hoarsely: "he likes you so much, will he be willing to let you hurt so much?" "

yang jiali was stunned and shook his head: "it doesn't hurt." 

wang yang was very sure of this, saying: "it hurts, it must hurt very much." 

yang jiali smiled: "as long as the measures are in place, the other party is patient, hurt you more, love you a little, do this can really be very happy." 

after saying this, yang jiali himself couldn't help but blush.

when he looked up, he didn't see the expected smile on wang yang's face.

wang yang's face became more miserable, his lips trembled slightly, and there was a child-like complaint in his eyes.

yang jiali remembered a bruise exposed under wang yang's sleeve and his limping walking posture, and immediately reacted.

ye fan's room was so brutal, wang yang was afraid that he had never experienced it once, what it was like to be held by someone.

one thing that should have been close to each other and enjoyed each other was nothing less than a tragic torture for wang yang.

yang jiali was silent for half a day, before he coughed, looked at the sky that gradually began to darken outside, and said: "after saying that for an afternoon, ye fan should come back later, you sit back, save yourself from annoying him." "

wang yang nodded and left.

for the next few days, wang yang would crouch next to yang jiali's cage every day after ye fan left.

he didn't sit down at all, just listened quietly to him tell him and ye ting's story.

yang jiali himself was also immersed in memories, and many forgotten things before were said and remembered.

yang jiali is like a storyteller, sometimes passionate, sometimes tearful.

speaking of the time when he and ye ting met again five years later, yang jiali wiped his eyes and said, "before, i always felt that he was ruthless and bad, and played with me like a dog. but looking back now, he was just too paranoid. but he never wanted me to really get hurt, and he baby me..."

"wang yang, do you know, i still blamed him a little before, but i miss him now."

half of wang yang's face was buried in his arm, and he didn't know what he thought, and his eyes quietly turned red.

wang yang listened to yang jiali's story for a few days, and he was not impatient at all, but listened to it with relish, and his foggy and chaotic eyes occasionally shone like a child, as if he was also in love.

halfway through, ye fan also bumped into them once.

ye fan was displeased, punished wang yang, and warned him to stay away from the cage.

wang yang responded hesitantly, and then only after ye fan slept, leaning next to the cage in the dark night, listening to yang jiali continue to whisper those bits and pieces, his eyes looked at the moon quietly, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

on the evening of the thirteenth day of being locked up in the cage, when ye fan returned, he was full of energy.

he even ordered people to release yang jiali from the dog cage, and the reward generally said: "tonight let you move, save yourself from choking in the cage, and eat dinner with you, good evil is my sister-in-law, you can't be dry bread every day, a good meal is always to be entertained." when i go upstairs, you go back into the cage and stay. "

at first, yang jiali did not understand ye fan's sudden kindness.

when he saw ye fan's financial times on the table, he understood.

the financial times headlined a big line: guanghui group announced the withdrawal of bids ten days before the bid cut-off period.

yang jiali quietly glanced at ye fan, saw that he did not pay attention to this side, and quietly read the entire report.

the report wrote about how guanghui group tried its best to win the tender project and how important this construction project was to guanghui. now as soon as ye ting's guanghui withdrew, there were only two competing bidders, one hongye capital and one wande finance. hongye's area of expertise has never been in this area, this tender is estimated to be only a test of waters and experience, and does not care about winning the bid or not, and the remaining wonder finance, it is not expected to be the final winner.

yang jiali took his eyes off the newspaper and took a bite of his meal.

ye fan, who was sitting on the main seat, looked at yang jiali's expression, scanned the newspaper next to him, and sneered: "ye ting can be so happy, for you to do this, to be honest, i didn't expect it." "

yang jiali sullenly ate and whispered, "the brain capacity is as small as a dog, no wonder it is unthinkable." "

ye fan's fingers tapped lightly on the table and shook his head again: "however, even if he loves you again, no matter how deeply he loves you, he can't get past the old man and his parents, just like the white, you still don't want to think too early." "

yang jiali snorted coldly: "you don't need to talk too much." "

ye fan stared at yang jiali with interest: "i would like to know what other step he can do for you, and why is he so obsessed with you, is there anything wrong with you, for example, in bed?" "

ye fan smiled, reached out his hand viciously, and touched yang jiali's ear and side face.

yang jiali jumped up like an electric shock, raised his eyebrows, and scolded: "your mother didn't teach you that touching others while eating is a very impolite behavior, obscene, disgusting." "

ye fan's face sank at once.

he coldly asked yang jiali to remove his meal and waved at the bodyguard: "if you don't obey something, shut it up." "

yang jiali sighed, and before the bodyguards caught him, he hurriedly picked up a fat and oily big chicken leg from the table and glanced at ye fan, which was like a big that won the battle, and the male was locked back into the cage with great pride.

at ten o'clock that night, ye fan dragged wang yang into the bedroom again.

after howling as usual, wang yang went downstairs and crouched next to yang jiali's cage in the dark night.

yang jiali treated his wounds as before, and nagged for a while about ye ting's story.

wang yang was fascinated, but yang jiali suddenly stopped.

wang yang asked him, "why don't you talk about it?" "

yang jiali suppressed his voice until only the two of them could hear it, and sighed: "ye ting is crazy outside and is anxious to find me, giving up so much for me, but i can only stand here and wait for him, i feel very uncomfortable." "

wang yang stared into yang jiali's eyes and did not speak.

yang jiali stretched out his finger out of the cage, hooked wang yang's finger, and pleaded, "can you do me a favor?" "

wang yang said firmly, "you want me to let you go." "

yang jiali smiled and shook his head.

he waved at wang yang, made him lean over, and whispered in his ear, "i want you to..."