chapter 42 a mad dog

yang jiali did not answer ye ting's words.

he sat quietly in the bathtub filled with hot water, allowing ye ting to rub his head full of light white bubbles, as if he was wearing a cloud on his head.

ye ting knew that yang jiali was now completely autistic and was not very happy to talk to him.

he was not annoyed, sitting behind yang jiali, two long legs clamped around yang jiali's waist, and whispered in his ear: "today, i put a mouse clip and clipped the tail of the most hated mouse in the gutter." "

yang jiali was silent, grabbed the rubber lamb floating on the surface of the water in his hand, and pinched it.

ye ting didn't care if he was listening, he just continued, "that poisonous rat dares to bite you, baby, let's pull out his teeth together and grind his bones. "

yang jiali still did not speak.

ye ting helped him wash away the foam on his head, wrapped his head in a towel, and gently dried it.

he hugged yang jiali into his arms, looked at yang jiali's thin side face, and leaned over to kiss him.

yang jiali turned his head and avoided it.

ye ting frowned, some dissatisfaction, his fingers were not light or heavy, but he could not break free and clamped yang jiali's chin, wanting to turn his head back and kiss him, who knew that yang jiali resisted fiercely, and opened it with a wave of his hand.

ye ting asked in a low voice, "why don't you let me kiss?" "

yang jiali looked at the water surface of the ripple circle and did not have the slightest intention of answering.

ye ting sighed inaudibly and asked as if in a negotiation, "well, if you don't let me kiss now, don't let me." but you've got to tell me how to get me close, eh? "

yang jiali's breathing was briefly suffocated.

ye ting approached a little, and his eyes were deep and burning: "do you want to kill that rat first to make you angry, or to restore your reputation in front of the public?" or, you get mad at me, i give you a stick, you beat me up? or..."

yang jiali raised his eyelids, and this time he finally took the initiative to open his mouth.

he said word for word, "let me go." "

ye ting looked at yang jiali's dark eyes and stiffly ticked the corners of his lips.

he pressed yang jiali's head his chest and sighed, well, we don't want this. "

yang jiali closed his eyes in disappointment.

when ye ting was about to speak, yang jiali stood up from the bathtub, drew a towel to dry his body dripping with water, and walked back to the bedroom expressionlessly.

ye ting looked at yang jiali's back.

in the middle of the night, he turned his head back, his fingers trembling slightly, and lit a cigarette for himself.

in the heat of the fog, he held a cigarette and laughed self-deprecatingly: "is this asking for my life?" "

after soaking in the bathtub for a long time, ye ting finally got up.

he put on a bathrobe and went into yang jiali's bedroom, and a large bag arched on the bed, and yang jiali was already lying down.

ye ting sat down on the edge of his bed, looked at his white side face that was almost transparent by the moonlight, and reached out and touched it.

"i know you're sick now, and i don't want to do anything to you. but baby," ye ting lowered his body, the tip of his nose could smell the aroma of the bath liquid that yang jiali carried on his body after bathing, mixed with the warmth of his body, "i can give you anything else, but you must not think about leaving me anymore." you run away and i'll take you back. if someone else dares to take you..."

ye ting's voice was suddenly cold, "i will personally break that person's bones." "

yang jiali's body trembled and he turned slightly sideways.

he looked at ye ting's deep wolf-like eyes, as if he couldn't suppress them: "you are a dog." "

"yes, i am a dog," ye ting responded with a smile, and even added, "a mad dog." "

quickly stealing a kiss on yang jiali's face, ye ting helped yang jiali tuck the quilt horns, left a good night, and left the room.

for the next month, yang jiali did not say a word to ye ting.

ye ting was accustomed to being resisted by him, and he didn't even feel annoyed.

his work seemed to be getting busier, and he used to return to this building at seven or eight o'clock to hug people, but in the past month, he had returned several times until eleven or twelve o'clock.

at the same time, wang yang's limelight has also become more popular.

wang yang was already red, and now he consciously climbed the big tree of ye ting, and he felt that his road was frank, and he did not pay attention to others more and more. the assistant little girl who was sent to his side was scolded an unknown number of times a month, and once when she spoke, she touched wang yang's moldy head, and wang yang asked the little girl to spread her hands and press the cigarette butt that had not yet been extinguished in the palm of the girl's hand.

in the brokerage company, no one dared to provoke wang yang now, and even nie yun began to avoid wang yang.

it's just that others are absolutely afraid of wang yang, and nie yun will occasionally show some thoughtful looks.

wang yang's popularity on the internet is also getting fiercer and fiercer, hot search one after another, refined dress selling cute pictures like the whole network hair, praising him for his talented character, innocent and cute and simple press, locusts flew all over the major forums.

someone was disgusted by this battle, just scolded no more than two sentences, looked down, good guy, the number is gone.

there are also colleagues in the industry who are too fiercely suppressed by wang yang, who have been robbed of too many resources, but they are angry, they want to find someone to get him, but the result is always to return home, several times down, everyone dares to be angry and dare not speak, who is holding their anger in their hearts.

the party concerned, wang yang, was completely unaware of these things.

enjoying countless applause and cheers, he sat in the exclusive luxurious lounge and drank a drink, and smiled at the little assistant next to him, "those fools still want to fuck me, and they don't weigh who supports me." what is coffee, they know a fart. "

the little girl nodded, "brother yang, they are jealous of you." "

wang yang snorted softly and asked again, "by the way, has president ye called me in the past few days?"