chapter 40 conspiracy

when wang yang took the car to the wennan mansion, it was already six o'clock.

it was pitch black, and snow ballast was falling down.

the little assistant gently reminded him: "brother yang, the company said that when it comes to the dinner table later, you have to toast in order for those bosses, don't forget..."

wang yang looked at the time displayed on his watch, thinking that he was actually late at the dinner party where so many big men gathered, his brow frowned, and the anger that blocked the traffic all the way surged up.

he turned around, threw his hands away, snapped into the little girl's face, scolded and grinned, "fuck you, i want you to teach me a lesson, annoyed, roll." "

the little girl was slapped in the face, and tears were immediately wrapped in her eyes.

but wang yang was angry, and she didn't dare to make a sound, so she quietly wiped away her tears and closed her mouth.

when the car stopped, wang yang opened the car door.

he turned his head, looked at the timid little assistant, and scolded again: "didn't you see the snow outside, give me my coat and umbrella." dead pigs like no movement, what do you eat! "

the little girl hurriedly handed something to wang yang.

wang yang got out of the car with a stinky face and entered the private room under the guidance of the foreman of the mansion. 

just after pushing open the door of the elegant room, wang yang's face changed, the corners of his lips instantly hooked up, revealing neat white teeth, and a pair of eyes became clean and clear, like a child's ignorance.

he went into the box, and bowed and apologized to the people in the seats.

he had a good attitude, and several bosses only laughed and punished him with three cups, and let him sit down.

wang yang looked around, and all around him was full, leaving only ye ting with an empty seat beside him.

his heart skipped a beat and he sat down.

ye ting was holding a glass of wine in his hand, and when wang yang sat down, yu guang swept him and did not speak.

wang yang boldly took up the wine and opened a smile: "ye zong." "

ye ting turned his head, looked at him deeply, half-dazed, and touched the cup with him.

this can surprise wang yang badly.

he always heard that guanghui finance, ye zong, who had just returned to china to take office, although handsome and golden, but people are too cold and unkind, oil and salt do not enter, naturally cold, not caring about anyone, even his brother nie yun seems to have hit a wall, half a point can not hook up.

now ye zong can actually touch a cup with himself.

wang yang held his breath in his chest, and his ears were red with honor.

throughout the meal, ye ting still maintained a reticent posture, but wang yang toasted him, he did not refuse, wang yang occasionally talked to him, and he actually replied gently.

until the end of the meal.

ye ting got up, and wang yang followed him step by step.

nie yun saw this scene from afar and snorted coldly.

nie yun's agent said with some concern in nie yun's ear: "wang yang's little boy is quite powerful, how do you feel that ye zong is different from him, can't he be hooked up?" "

nie yun ticked the corner of his lips.

he raised his hand and looked at the scar on his finger that had not disappeared.

on that day, he only slapped yang jiali once, and was almost beaten by ye ting, and his hands were trampled.

wang yang harmed yang jiali to that situation this time...

nie yun sneered and shook his head, "stupid person who is dying, let him go." "

......

it was still snowing outside the mansion, and it was quite cold.

ye ting wore a black woolen trench coat and straightened the placket.

wang yang wanted to talk to him, but the mobile phone in his pocket rang again.

he picked up the phone, and it turned out that the driver who had come to pick him up was stuck in the road again, asking him to wait a little longer at the door.

wang yang was on fire at once, and was trying to scold the people over there for being stupid, and because ye ting was around, he could only suppress the anger and pretend to be tolerant and generous to say that it was okay, and let them come quickly.

ye ting straightened his clothes, watched wang yang hang up the phone, and suddenly said, "i'll send you back." "

wang yangyi said, "... what the. "

"it's so badly blocked outside, you probably have to wait another ten minutes," ye ting said calmly, "on such a cold day, take my car back first, i'll send you." "

wang yang didn't react at first, but when he eased up, his eyes immediately rounded.

sitting on ye ting's luxury car, wang yang was still a little worried.

he often heard people say that ye ting had no interest in the unspoken rules in the circle, and in the days since he returned to china, he had never seen him bring beautiful men and women back, and so far, no one had ever been on his car.

today ye ting took the initiative to send him, is it not... i really mean something else to myself.

wang yang's face couldn't help but turn red, and he was quietly looking at ye ting the whole time, speculating about his intentions.

ye ting didn't speak and drove wang yang to the place.

after the car stopped, wang yang opened the car door and was planning to go down.

ye ting suddenly stopped him, "wait. "

wang yang made a move, looked at ye ting, and his breath was suddenly held.

ye ting slowly leaned over, half-shook, smiled, stretched out his hand, and gently wiped his thumb on wang yang's cheek, his voice was low and magnetic, and said: "dirty."