chapter 135 before detention

on the day yang jiali was discharged from the hospital, the weather was fine.

ye ting went through the discharge procedures for him and led him out of the hospital.

just stepping out of the hospital gate, li da li er was like two fools, standing in front of ye ting's black bentley, the brothers each had an arm circled into a twisted heart shape, giggling and laughing: "brother yang, happy discharge!" "

yang jiali laughed and scolded: "two goods, shame on people." "

li er touched his nose and smiled, "isn't this happy for you?" "

li da also nodded, his eyes full of worry: "before you disappeared for most of the month, we were scared to death." 

yang jiali patted his chest, and there was also the same publicity and youthfulness as always: "now it's all right, don't worry, daddy can still take you two stupid sons to sing songs for another ten years." 

li er sighed.

ye ting, who had been standing next to him without making a sound, was full of yang jiali's radiant appearance.

he ticked the corner of his lips slightly, walked to the car, and opened the car door: "baby, let's go." "

yang jiali looked inside the hospital and said, "wait, wang yang hasn't come out yet." 

when li dayi heard wang yang's name, his face turned cold: "brother yang, what are you waiting for him to do?" he's the kind of person who doesn't deserve to be nice to him, and it's too much to say a word to him. "

yang jiali was more serious: "that was before. "

li er skimmed his lips and snorted, "what about before, brother yang, even if he helped you escape this time, i still don't believe that his kind of vitriolous and mean person can truly repent." "

yang jiali frowned, just wanted to talk to li er well, as soon as he looked up, he saw wang yang holding his things, wearing a mask, with his head bowed, and his thin body drilled out of the crowd at the entrance of the hospital.

yang jiali patted li da li er's shoulder and whispered, "i'll have a good talk with you two next time." give me a face today, wait a little better attitude, don't say anything to irritate him. "

li er shrugged his shoulders, which was supposed to be the case.

yang jiali threw off ye ting's hand and went to the steps to pick up wang yang down.

the wound on wang yang's head had not yet healed, and it was still wrapped in a layer of white gauze, which looked a little funny.

yang jiali carried wang yang to the front of bentley.

ye ting saw yang jiali wrapping his arms around other people's shoulders, his eyebrows frowned, and his heart was extremely unhappy, but he was reluctant to refute yang jiali's face, and in the end he still suppressed this unhappiness: "get on the car." "

ye ting wanted yang jiali to sit next to him, but yang jiali pushed li er to sit on the co-driver, sat in the back seat, patted the seat next to him, and smiled at wang yang: "come, sit next to brother." "

wang yang nodded timidly and sat in.

the atmosphere inside the car became a little strange.

ye ting didn't like to talk anyway, except for yang jiali, when he was to other people, he was a cold and hard ice lump, and didn't say a word; although li da li er had just promised yang jiali to have a better attitude toward wang yang, in the end he still had a diaphragm in his heart, and he could only close his mouth, and quan dang didn't see this person.

wang yang seemed to know that the people inside were not very welcome to him.

he lowered his head, hugged his own little thing, and sat silently next to yang jiali, timid, quite quiet.

ye ting drove the car and first sent li da li er home.

when li da li er got out of the car and waved his hand and walked away, yang jiali breathed a sigh of relief and asked ye ting, "where to go now?" "

ye ting didn't speak, turned the front of the car with the steering wheel, and tapped his fingers on the steering wheel, as if he was thinking about something. it wasn't until the car stopped at the red light at the intersection that he turned his head, but instead of speaking to yang jiali, he opened his mouth to wang yang, and his voice was deep: "ye fan wants to see you, you can't go." "

wang yang's eyes changed and he lowered his head again.

after yang jiali and wang yang were rescued, ye ting had no worries and fought back.

for most of the month when yang jiali was kidnapped, ye ting was not without action. on the contrary, in addition to sending a large number of people to search around, he also began to prepare a lot of after-moves, just waiting for yang jiali to let ye fan plant it thoroughly after he escaped from danger.

he flipped through many files, found a lot of people, and finally caught a few pieces of evidence of ye fan's suspected commercial crimes, and the day after yang jiali was rescued, ye ting's people took control of ye fan and sent a few mad ye fan into the bureau.

as long as he was detained, ye fan would not be able to do so.

ye ting had countless ways to make him boil into a rotten worm.

wang yang sat in the back seat, silent for a long time, and finally raised his head and said, "good." "

ye ting drove to the place where ye fan was detained.

the court has officially approved the arrest warrant, and ye fan will soon be transferred to the procuratorate for review and sentencing.

after many days, wang yang finally saw ye fan behind the glass wall.

after ye fan was detained, the temperament of the whole person changed, the hair was messy and unattended, the face had been thin and sunken, the eyelids were raised, the eye sockets were deeply sunken, the eyes were covered with blood, and the yin was cool and depressed.

he picked up the phone, and as soon as he opened his mouth, his voice hoarse and frightening: "you're here." "

wang yang lowered his head and did not dare to look at him.

ye fan looked at ye ting and yang jiali, and sen sen smiled, "my good brother and sister-in-law are also here." "

yang jiali was swept away by his eyes, and somehow, the palms of his hands broke out in a cold sweat.

he secretly grabbed ye ting's sleeve, and ye ting silently wrapped him around him, his warm palm covering yang jiali's fist, his eyes fixed on ye fan, and he said indifferently: "you want to see wang yang, i brought him here." if you want to say anything else, just say it now. "

ye fan closed his eyes, "i don't want to see you, get out." "

ye ting sneered and led yang jiali out first.

wang yang sat down in a chair, half-dazed, picked up the earpiece and put it next to his ear.

he didn't look at ye fan for half a day, only to hear ye fan's hoarse and heavy voice coming from the earpiece, with a hint of mixed emotions, saying: "... yangyang, you look up, look at me, okay. "