chapter 151 and xiao xia opened up

ye ting has not been home much lately.

yang jiali didn't pay attention at first, only to feel that ye ting had recently socialized more.

however, when ye ting said for three consecutive days that he had a social reward, left early and returned late, and changed his clothes to go out on the fourth day, yang jiali stopped him and asked, "are you going out again?"

ye ting put on a woolen trench coat and nodded, "there is socializing."

yang jiali hissed, walked over to ye ting, and looked up at his eyes.

ye ting smiled, reached out and pinched yang jiali's ear: "look at what."

"i see if you're lying," yang jiali stared straight into ye ting's eyes, "you've been fooling me with this old rhetoric for days in a row." are you really going to socialize and have been so busy lately? ye ting's

forehead pressed against yang jiali's forehead and sighed, "it's quite busy, preparing for something big."

yang jiali wrinkled his nose: "you won't have anyone outside."

ye ting smirked, rubbed yang jiali's face twice, and teased: "there is no one outside, but there is a big sheep in the family that is too suspicious... i'll be back early tonight, don't worry.

yang jiali sent the letter suspiciously and let ye ting go. he

sat back on the couch and afu jumped on his lap and lay comfortably.

yang jiali, while stroking the cat hair, frowned at the direction in which ye ting left, and always felt that something was wrong. <

yang jiali was thinking about it here, but peng lingyi's side was very happy.

these days, xiao xia would come over almost every day, and ye ting would also come back regularly for dinner. peng lingyi personally watched them from the lack of communication at the beginning to the current talk and laughter, not only was he able to sit together and eat with ease, but even after the meal, ye ting always offered to send xiao xia home.

peng lingyi inquired from the side of the xia family, and xiao xia didn't go back until late every day.

peng lingyi was happy as soon as he heard the news, and secretly joked with his aunt: "look at these two children, obviously they went for a walk and a date together, but they said that they were just sent home." what's there to hide from me, i'm really ashamed. the

aunt also laughed: "young people are ashamed." peng lingyi

scoffed, "i don't support them, i really..."

the aunt looked at peng lingyi's happy smile, and somehow suddenly remembered that mr. yang again.

to tell the truth, she likes yang jiali a lot. that day at the old man's family banquet, yang jiali drilled in the kitchen with them busy for an afternoon, washing, chopping, scraping, steaming and frying, sweating all over his head, not a word of complaint, and even did not forget to care about a few of their cooking aunts, smiling briskly, and making tea for them to drink.

although this mr. xia is not bad at present, compared to mr. yang, whose smile is as bright as the rising sun, in the end he is still so much less lively and warm and grounded.

however, the aunt only dared to think in her heart, and in the end she did not dare to follow the premise of peng lingyi and left silently. <

peng lingyi has been in china for nearly half a month.

when there were still two or three days to go back to the united states, peng lingyi finally couldn't help it.

taking advantage of the absence of others, peng lingyi quietly asked ye ting, "what is the relationship between you and xiao xia now?"

ye ting looked at her lightly, and his eyes were deep and incomprehensible: "what do you think?"

peng lingyi smiled and quipped, "i just know, i know."

"you see, although my mother didn't accompany you much from childhood to adulthood, and i didn't care too much about you, the one who knows my son best under the heavens is my mother," peng lingyi narrowed his eyes and laughed, "before, he also said that in this life, he only recognized that yang jiali, and when he died, you would go with him." now what, see better people, don't you?

ye ting ticked the corner of his lips, but did not speak.

peng lingyi looked at the calendar and said, "mom will return to the united states in a few days, and i see that xiao xia is really good." now your grandfather and your father are here, and the xia family's parents are also there, do you want to take this matter..."

ye ting was silent and thought to himself for half a moment.

peng lingyi was not in a hurry to urge him, sitting quietly across from ye ting and waiting for him to speak.

for half a day, ye ting finally raised his head, and in the anticipation of peng lingyi's eyes, he quietly nodded: "good." peng lingyi was

finally relieved and smiled with his eyes bent: "... how good it is to be this early.

ye ting asked her what she was going to do.

peng lingyi said: "before your grandfather goes to the united states, he will definitely have to hold another banquet." when the time comes, your grandfather, your father, xiao xia, the parents of the xia family, including a few of our friends who have always been close, will come over. what i envision is that at that time, in front of everyone, openly, what do you think?

ye ting nodded, "yes."

peng lingyi smiled, looked at ye ting's handsome face, and sighed: "this mother can finally be at ease."

ye ting glanced at her eyes full of emotion, her eyes changed, and said: "i am not very convenient myself, mom, i have to trouble you to think more about these days, prepare in advance, and arrange the venue properly." peng lingyi

was eager to do this work, and immediately responded: "of course." leave it alone, leave it to me.

ye ting snorted calmly.

before going out, ye ting turned his head and explained: "also, don't tell others about this matter for the time being." peng lingyi

smiled and squinted, "got it." you young people, you like surprises the most.

ye ting also smiled, his eyes looked out of the window, and he didn't know where he looked, and whispered, "yeah, he likes surprises the most."