chapter 177 a dream of ten years (part 1)

wang yang was sent to a nursing home.

the doctor instructed that the external environment should be temporarily isolated as much as possible, and only brief weekly visits were allowed.

every time he visited, li da was rushing to go.

in fact, i didn't know what to say, wang yang's condition had not improved much, but he just blindly bowed his head and was silent, looking up sluggishly, and li da said that he couldn't listen to his mouth.

but li da still went to see him again and again, and refused to fall down once.

not only that, li da also quietly wrote a letter to wang yang in the nursing home as a former fan of wang yang, using the flesh and numbness of the words and the childish tone, li er occasionally saw that he felt goosebumps all over his body.

li er teased li da: "brother, you are becoming more and more attentive to wang yang. you always suspect that i am bent, you look at you now, are you going to reasonably doubt yourself?

li da just stared at him every time, and the dead duck mouth hardened: "i feel guilty about him, make up for it, no?"

li er skimmed his lips, looked away, and said lightly, "okay, of course... anyway, quietly write in the letter what your sparkling smile like the sun has penetrated into my heart i would like to protect the yangbao for a lifetime of prosperity and the is not me.

li da was annoyed and angry: "shut your mouth and look for your girl."

li er knew he was not interested and left. rremember the website

wang yang is receiving treatment there, and xiao ye, who was also hospitalized because of the earthquake, is also lying on a hospital bed.

xiao ye had not yet woken up, his back was really blurred by the mountain stone, the attending doctor said that it was fortunate to be able to save a life and stabilize the situation, and it was unknown when people would wake up, or never wake up.

zhao xianghai accompanied him at the hospital bed when he was empty, waiting for xiao ye to wake up.

zhao xianghai also has his own company, xiao ye had an accident, xiao ye's company he can only temporarily manage, burn the paste ji zhao, for a while busy, in just a few weeks has been thin to see the bone.

yang jiali looked distressed, and when ye ting came to pick him up, he threw a nest into ye ting's arms, put his head on ye ting's chest, and said, "i know that you and hai ge don't deal with each other, but now the situation is special, can you..."

ye ting touched yang jiali's head: "can you do anything?"

yang jiali raised his head, and his eyes were eager: "can you help him a little, don't let him get tired."

ye ting blinked and did not speak.

yang jiali swept his feet at the corner of ye ting's mouth, opened his bow left and right and kissed it twice.

ye ting ticked the corner of his lips: "then help twice."

yang jiali raised an eyebrow, sneakily looked around, shoved ye ting into the car, in ye ting's smiling eyes, blushed his ears, held ye ting's face and kissed him hard for an unknown number of times, hating and hating: "tonight i will reward you again, enough." <

ye ting smiled spoiledly, pressed yang jiali to his chest, and said, "then i listen to my wife's words, and if i can help, i can help."

yang jiali stroked the dog's head with satisfaction: "good." wang yang was

not there, and yang jiali and li da li er resumed the combination of the three and continued to be active on the stage.

their experience has a topical degree, coupled with their own business level is excellent, and ye ting secretly opens the way behind his back, helping his wife sweep away obstacles and people with wrong minds, yang jiali's career is thriving.