chapter 23 draw his blood

ye ting's gaze suddenly became dark.

his tone was lower, and he asked nie yun on the other end of the phone, "he didn't say a word?" 

nie yun replied cautiously, he sat in the aisle with the two members, and during the rehearsal interval, many people went to see their jokes and said some. the two members still had a little reaction, and their expressions were quite angry, but he..."

nie yun paused for a moment, and his voice became weaker: "he just sat there all the time, quietly eating a box lunch, without saying anything, no matter how much others laughed, there was no reaction, as if they couldn't hear." 

after hanging up the phone, ye ting was half lying on the boss's chair, and his brow had not been raised.

he had an intuition that yang jiali must be hiding something from him.

after work in the evening, ye ting pushed all the socializing and drove directly home.

pushing open the door of the house, but not seeing yang jiali's figure in the hall, ye ting squinted, slightly displeased.

he called the party first, and they told him on the phone that the rehearsal had ended early and that the cast had left the center long ago.

ye ting's heart suddenly burst into a bad premonition.

he hurried upstairs, pushed open the doors of each room and searched carefully, but he still could not find yang jiali.

ye ting's heart tightened slightly, and an anxious feeling rose straight up from his chest.

he hurriedly took out his mobile phone from his pocket, and was about to call his subordinates to let them immediately check yang jiali's whereabouts and quickly arrest the people, when yu guang glanced at the balcony on the second floor, and there was a figure sitting quietly.

ye ting put down his mobile phone and walked to the floor-to-ceiling window to take a look.

yang jiali sat on the balcony, motionless. the kitten he had brought over was also lying quietly on his lap. a person and a cat soaked in the afterglow of the evening sunset, pulled out of a long shadow by the diagonal, under the vast sky, yang jiali and the cat were like sculptures, lonely and silent.

ye ting slowly pushed open the floor-to-ceiling window and walked over to yang jiali's side.

yang jiali felt a shadow covering him, raised his head to look at it, and lowered his head again.

ye ting squatted down and asked yang jiali's side face, "i was looking for you just now, why didn't you make a sound?" 

yang jiali gently touched ah fu on his leg: "i didn't hear it." 

"did you not hear me or did you deliberately avoid me," ye ting broke yang jiali's face and forced him to face himself, "replied." 

yang jiali was silent for a while and stood up.

he patted his clothes, and there was not a hint of emotion in his voice: "do you want to do it?" "

ye ting's eyebrows frowned slightly.

yang jiali waved ye ting's hand away and turned around: "i'm going to take a bath." "

he walked to the floor-to-ceiling window in a somber manner, and was about to enter the house when ye ting took a few steps to catch up, breaking yang jiali's body and pressing it hard against the wall.

ye ting looked at yang jiali's dim eyes, and the emotions in his eyes were uncertain: "what do you mean?" 

yang jiali replied calmly: "when you look for me, don't you just want to do it, i will cooperate." "