chapter 69 extremely grumpy

xiao ye changed his slippers and walked over to ye ting.

ye ting yuguang glanced at him, snorted coldly, and barely released zhao xianghai's neckline.

he did not immediately answer xiao ye's question, took a stack of documents he was carrying with him from the side, and slapped them heavily in front of zhao xianghai.

"that project in tianhai district, sixteen million," ye ting's eyes were filled with a fierce beast-like light, and the cold and gloomy fierceness went straight into people's hearts, "zhao xianghai, i will give you three days to hand over the people and send them back to me completely." after three days, if you don't give anyone to me, this project, i will let you not get a penny, and you will lose it cleanly. "

zhao xianghai looked at the stack of documents on the coffee table.

he knew that ye ting was someone who could do such a thing.

but at this point, he was not afraid, ye ting had the ability, and he was not without the strength to fight back.

however, xiao ye couldn't stand up anymore, and inserted himself between zhao xianghai and ye ting, frowning and asking, "what the hell is going on?" "

"ask your wife," ye ting sneered at the corner of his lips, and looked at xiao ye coldly, "xiao, take care of your wife, don't figure out your own bad debt, just put your hand out to rob my people." "

ye ting left, leaving zhao xianghai and xiao ye looking at each other.

xiao ye's face was displeased: "you snatched ye ting's people away?" launch url

zhao xianghai looked at him, silently went to the kitchen, took off his coat, in order to avoid the stains on the white shirt, he took the apron from the side and tied it with a skillful action, and boiled the pot to cook.

xiao ye became impatient when he saw this look: "i ask you!" "

zhao xianghai poured a bowl of egg liquid into the pot and said calmly, "this is my own business, you don't want to interfere." "

"i don't care what happens to this," xiao ye intensified his tone, "since ye ting has found his home, you shouldn't toss it." you do so much in charge of people's affairs, the people he wants, you hurry to return them to him. "

zhao xianghai's action paused: "i said, i don't need you to manage, i'm doing what i think is right... lele was still doing her homework in the room, and you went to ask her if she had dinner or porridge at night. "

xiao ye sighed, extremely irritable.

he unfastened his tie and threw it on the ground, grabbing zhao xianghai's arm: "can you change your temper, it was good before, now how can it be so difficult to talk to you?" "

"then don't say it."

xiao ye's face was cold: "zhao xianghai, what do you mean, don't want to go over?" "

zhao xianghai stopped his hand, faced xiao ye, and said coldly, "you have been standing on ye ting's side since you entered the door. you didn't ask me what was going on, why i did it. xiao ye, you and ye ting are really iron brothers, a mad dog, a stupid dog, a grasshopper on a rope, all the same rotten temper, scum pie. "

xiao ye squinted.

the atmosphere in the kitchen instantly became tense.

the two people were facing each other coldly, and there was a sudden cry outside, and lele wiped his tears and poked his head out of the door frame.

as soon as zhao xianghai saw his daughter crying, his heart immediately softened.

he turned off the fire and hurriedly beckoned lele to come into his arms and touch her head: "lele doesn't cry, it's all right." "

"big daddy and daddy are arguing again," lele sobbed, "don't quarrel, i don't want you to quarrel." "

zhao xianghai hugged his daughter tightly, and his heart ached.

in the middle of the night, he picked up le le, crossed xiao ye, and left a sentence: "dinner is not cooked, i and le le go out to eat." "

xiao ye watched in shock as zhao xianghai didn't even cook, left the kitchen that had been confiscated, and didn't care about his dinner, patted his ass and left.

outside the door, there was the sound of cars starting to go away.

xiao ye stood alone in the room, gritted his teeth, and for half a day, grumpily pulled up his coat and said dismissively: "if you don't do it, don't do it, when who rarely sees you at home with a stinky face." "

with that, he stepped out the door.

slammed the door, quite loud.

......

ye ting returned to the rental building where yang jiali had lived.

walking into the corridor, i happened to encounter the blue sky coming back from outside.

compared with ye ting, xiao bu la was like a squirrel in the blue sky, carrying a bag, full of not knowing what was loaded, carrying two large plastic bags, bulging sacs filled with unhealthy puffed snacks and various flavors of instant noodles.

as soon as blue sky saw ye ting, his scalp tingled: "ye zong, what a coincidence." "

ye ting looked at him coldly, and didn't even bother to open his mouth.

the two went upstairs together.

when opening the door, ye ting suddenly turned his head and asked in a calm voice, "has yang jiali contacted you?" "

blue sky replied, "no, i haven't received any letters." "

ye ting narrowed his eyes, and then listened to the blue sky where a person whispered, "i don't know where to run, yang yang is not safe outside alone, the illness is not good, if one day suddenly suffers from depression, how good." "

ye ting's face was black, and his chest seemed to have been violently inserted with a sword, which was sore, painful and stuffy.

blue sky's voice drifted quietly: "i heard that some of the depressed patients have suicidal tendencies, yang yang should... no way. "

when ye ting heard this, his breathing almost stopped.

he walked quickly to the blue sky and grabbed the blue sky arm fiercely: don't say such things, don't curse him! "

blue sky was frightened and closed in laughter.

opening the door and watching ye ting walk away, blue sky spat out his tongue: "i didn't curse him, forcing him into this is not your greatest credit." yang yang will be better and happier if you leave your illness, and you will play with the mud yourself. "

ye ting's eyes widened.

when the line of sight shot past, the blue sky kankan closed the door, faster than the turtle's shrunken head.

ye ting's breathing was slightly disordered and he entered the room.

his heart seemed to be blocked by something, and he couldn't breathe.

his mind was full of yang jiali: where yang jiali was now, what he was doing, whether he was in danger, whether he was sick or impulsive, why he was trying to escape, and how to catch him back.

ye ting had a headache, closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, he saw the lamb doll on the ground.

he grabbed the lamb fiercely, pinching his fingerbones and turning his fingernails white.

for half a day, he finally calmed down, covered his face with frost, and threw the lamb into the trash with hatred.