chapter 110 the beginning of cohabitation

ye ting looked at yang jiali for a long time.

he seemed to have not seen yang jiali's shining eyes for a long time.

from the breakup of the senior year, to the reunion five years later, and now, what he sees in yang jiali is more of frustration and depression, and the exhaustion and bitterness like crawling out of the heavy tribulations.

but now, he seemed to see that yang yang again.

the one who stood on the steps with his school bag on his back, bored kicking the fallen leaves, saw him riding his bicycle over, would immediately raise a bright smile, wave his hand and shout brother thunder, striding over, his yang yang.

ye ting's eyes were red.

he held yang jiali's outstretched hand, half-dazed, and in a dumb voice, said, "my name is ye ting." "

"ye ting," yang jiali murmured, nodding thoughtfully and raising an eyebrow, "the name is good, i remembered." "

ye ting smiled lightly, and was just about to go over to talk, when yang jiali suddenly picked up the divorce application signed by two people from the side, and pretended to say: "yo, picking up zhang things, who put it here?" "

ye ting's throat tightened, "i don't know who put it here, just tear it up, throw it away." "

yang jiali teased ye ting: "that won't work." you see, there's a signature on it, which could be important information. if you want to use it when the time comes, won't it be troublesome? 

ye ting's eyes were determined: "rest assured, i will never let it be useful for the rest of my life." "

yang jiali was stunned, and his eyes swept over ye ting's face.

seeing ye ting's firm and pleading eyes, yang jiali's heart softened.

in ye ting's eyes, he put the divorce application into his pocket and smirked, "then i will put away this thing first." if nothing else, if someone goes crazy again, then i'll throw this thing at him and let him walk and see! "

ye ting leaned closer and whispered, "are you ready to threaten me with this divorce application?" "

yang jiali held his head arrogantly: "what, not happy?" "

"happy and willing," ye ting smiled lowly, quietly holding yang jiali's hand at the bottom, with a light burning under his eyes, "... just baby, at what stage do we start over? "

yang jiali thought for a moment: "be a friend first? "

"cannon ... is it okay for a roommate? "

yang jiali raised an eyebrow, and the corners of his mouth hooked: "what idea did you play?" "

ye ting pretended to be aggrieved: "the environment where you live now is too bad, and i am not at ease." besides, you have your job, i have my job, if you don't live together, i can see you too few times, how to run in? "

yang jiali held his chin and thought about it, it was indeed so.

ye ting saw that his expression was loose, and he was busy hitting the iron while it was hot: "you move to my place, the room is still reserved for you." "

yang jiali thought about it again and again and put forward two requirements: "first, sleep in separate rooms first, since it is a new start, you have to take it step by step. second, i don't want to live in your house for free, and i want to give you the rent at the market price, so that i always feel that i owe you something. "

ye ting groaned for a moment and coughed, "the first point is no problem, but the second point..."

he whispered to yang jiali: "my villa, the rental market price is 13,000 a month." "

the corners of yang jiali's mouth twitched, and his face stiffened.

ye ting said busily, "but if you rent it, then let's go to three pieces." "

yang jiali lost his smile, kicked him, rolled his eyes and thought for a while, and said seriously: "well, i will give you four thousand rents every month, and i will take care of the two things of housework and cooking, and you rent the house to me, and i will take advantage of you." "

ye ting blinked, "this is no problem, but..."

yang jiali sighed and squinted at him.

ye ting leaned over and asked with a hot breath, "baby, you took advantage of me, can you let me take advantage of you once?" "

yang jiali smiled quietly: "what do you want to do?" "

ye ting swept around the stadium, took off his coat, covered his head with yang jiali, and before yang jiali could react, leaned over, blocked yang jiali's warm lips, and pried open his teeth a little.

yang jiali was shocked:, you are so bold, everyone is training at night...

ye ting grabbed yang jiali's hand, closed his eyes and kissed persistently: "the clothes are covered, we kiss us, they can't see it." "

yang jiali was overwhelmed by ye ting's bold move.

what was surging in his ears was the sound of the young freshmen shouting military training slogans, the tip of his nose was the good smell of ye ting's hormones mixed with men's perfume, his teeth had been pried open by ye ting, ye ting forcefully invaded his territory, and fiercely and cherished the invasion and capture.

yang jiali heard his heart beating violently, just like then.

he felt in a trance that after so long, everything had changed, and it was as if nothing had changed.

......

yang jiali moved to ye ting's villa according to the agreement.

on the day of the move, ye ting did not send a bodyguard, and personally drove a car to pick up yang jiali.

the two of them packed up together for a night, and finally packed up their luggage and put everything in place.

before going to bed, ye ting looked at yang jiali, who was about to walk into the door, and there was relief and reluctance in his eyes: "i really want to progress faster, i can lie on the same bed earlier and sleep with you in my arms." "

yang jiali hugged a pillow, and there was a teasing light in his eyes: "look at your performance." "

ye ting smiled, rubbed yang jiali's hair, and said, "i just sleep next door, if you are uncomfortable in the middle of the night, remember to find me in time." "

yang jiali just wanted to nod his head, ye ting took a step closer, leaned over yang jiali's ear, exhaled hot air, and said, "... of course, if you're hungry for my body and want to do something else, remember to look for me at any time. "

yang jiali breathed heavily and narrowed his eyes.

ye ting smiled lowly, stood up straight, looked at himself, and said with deep meaning: "it's all for you."