chapter 172 tremor

near the end of the location shooting, it was almost five o'clock.

in winter, it gets dark quickly, the mountains are cooling badly, and the wind hurts my face.

wang yang's body was not good, and the sweat on his body was blown by the cold wind, and he immediately sneezed.

yang jiali touched his head, as if the heat had come up again.

yang jiali wrapped his arms around wang yang and asked him, "can you still hold on, are you dizzy?"

wang yang shook his head vigorously, his ears were red, and said softly, "it's okay, just hold on for a while."

yang jiali looked at him and slightly twisted his eyebrows.

after filming the part that required wang yang to appear, even the director saw that wang yang was wrong, and immediately waved at wang yang and said: "if you are uncomfortable, don't hold on, there are still several days to go, if you are sick, how good it is." you're done with part of today, so you go back and rest for a while.

wang yang nodded.

yang jiali just wanted to help him, but li da suddenly grabbed the lead and grabbed wang yang's arm: "i will send you back."

wang yang moved his lips, and he wanted to say no, but when he saw li da's dark and irrefutable face and strong body, he lowered his head and did not dare to refuse. c

li da carried wang yang back to the accommodation and let wang yang lie down on the bed.

li da still has unfinished shooting tasks and cannot stay for long. bbefore leaving, he walked around the room, soaked wang yang with anti-fever particles without a word, and brought a hot bowl to wang yang's bedside.

wang yangxu was burned a little confused, closed his eyes, and weakly took off his sweaty clothes with his hands.

li da saw wang yang's thin and white body exposed, and somehow, a cluster of flames burned in his chest.

he sat down on the edge of the bed with a cold face and reached out and forcefully took wang yang over.

wang yang's brain was dizzy, his body was drained of strength, but he could not resist, and the whole person was softly forced to lean on li dajianshuo's chest muscles and lie on his chest.

li da forcefully poured the medicine into him.

when wang yang gulped and drank the medicine, li da looked at this small person in his arms and swallowed his throat.

wang yang's white and greasy skin touched his clothes and arms, that teenager's face was as good as a cool face, delicate neck, li da felt that he was so rough and rough, he might be able to twist him with a little force, and he was even more helpless for a while.

fortunately, wang yang drank the medicine and lay back on the bed.

li da watched him close his eyes, for half a day, took a deep breath, said "you have a good rest" with a tense expression, turned around and went out the door, the pace looked a little busy.

wang yang lay alone in the dark room, and it didn't take long for him to fall asleep.

he had a dream.

he dreamed of the yellow dog that nie yun had beaten with a stick and was dragged out and thrown away. <

the yellow dog was crouching not far away, his dark eyes wet with water. it had guarded the door of the family for so many years, and in the end it was not as good as a few red bills. its head was still gushing with blood, and its eyes carried the same pain and despair as a human, and it looked at wang yang quietly.

wang yang looked at it, and his heart suddenly hurt a little.

he wanted to go over and touch him, and as soon as he moved, he found that he had a dog collar on his neck at some point.

he looked up in horror, and ye fan was standing behind him, holding the dog rope in his hand, and smiled darkly: "yang yang, are you disobedient again?" i'm not with you, you feel like a person? do you remember whose dog you were? wang yang's

whole body trembled in an instant.

everything ye fan had ever done to him, every domestication he had ever done to him, had made him unforgettable.

when ye fan held out his hand to him, wang yang felt that the desperation of that familiar dignity being trampled under his feet surged back like a cloud, and he looked at ye fan's hand in fear, and suddenly woke up.

wang yang opened his eyes, his chest heaving vigorously, and his body was once again soaked with cold sweat.

for half a day, when he had eased up, he sat up silently from the bed and propped himself up and got out of bed.

he walked to the door, opened it and looked out, but the others had not yet returned, and the kennel at the door was empty.

wang yang looked at the narrow and pitiful kennel, and his heart hurt densely. <

only now did he vaguely understand why when the yellow dog was killed yesterday, he was so uncomfortable and wanted to cry.

he saw himself in the yellow dog.

his life was like a joke.

today, there is almost no way out. except for a few people like brother yang, no one regarded him as a person anymore. he has no way back, he is a dog that will never be worthy of man in the eyes of others.

not only others, but even himself, could not get rid of the shadows.

every insult ye fan inflicted on him had burned into his bones like a soldering iron.

no one would put a dog collar around his neck anymore.

but the dog collar in his heart could no longer be taken off.

wang yang's face suddenly turned white, and his hand squeezed the edge of the door.

he glanced at the sky in the distance, and the dark night sky suddenly turned purple in the sky, and several strange white lights flickered. he looked at those sights, half-dazed, turned and closed the door, and walked back indoors.

when he walked to the edge of the bed and lifted the quilt to lie down, he suddenly heard a rumbling noise.

immediately, the ground under his feet shook and suddenly began to shake violently.

wang yang's breathing was suffocated, and before he could react to what had happened, the person was thrown to the ground by this violent vibration.

the rumbling sound became more and more terrifying, the whole room trembled in the tremor of the earth,

and wang yang's face turned miserable, until the porcelain bowl on the table was shaken down and smashed straight on his back, and he suddenly reacted and shook.

wang yang wanted to get under the table next to him.

he moved his body with difficulty, and the wound on his leg that was not yet fully healed suddenly came out in a sharp pain.

wang yang clenched his fists in pain.

the whole earth shook and did not stop, like an awakened beast, roaring wildly.

wang yang stood up desperately, dragging his body to ask for it. he had just moved to the door in a cold sweat, and when he looked up, something on the ceiling had fallen straight down, and before he could rush out with a frightened cry, his head was slammed, and the man fell to the ground, his ears buzzing.

in a panic, wang yang touched his head with his hand.

hands full of blood.