chapter 137 the whale

yang jiali accompanied wang yang to a cake shop.

wang yang said that he wanted to buy a cake, and yang jiali asked the driver surnamed ye to turn the front of the car.

there is a good home on the side of the road.

when ye ting turned the steering wheel to lean the car to the side of the road, yang jiali remembered something, took out a real estate certificate from his backpack, handed it to wang yang, and said: "your real estate certificate." before in the mortgage state, i got it back for you, and the debt was also solved, you can rest assured. "

wang yang's eyes moved slightly, he took the real estate deed and said, "thank you." 

"we have cleared up our previous accounts, about your contract, i will also let ye ting revoke all restrictions on you, you can continue to work," said yang jiali shrugged ye ting, staring at his eyes, "you take a stand." 

ye ting calmly turned the steering wheel, and the corner of his lips lightly ticked: "if you say to revoke, then revoke." it's all up to you. "

the car was parked smoothly on the side of the road.

yang jiali opened the car door and got out of the car with wang yang.

ye ting also wanted to get out of the car, yang jiali pressed him back into the driver's seat, laughing and humming: "driver big brother, you just stay in the car, wait for me to come back." "

ye ting narrowed his eyes, and his eyes were gloomy. 

yang jiali looked left and right, bowed his head and pecked at the most sensitive place next to ye ting's ear.

ye ting reluctantly sat back in the driver's seat.

yang jiali and wang yang both put on masks and walked into the hollywood side by side, and the waiter bowed and smiled and asked them what they needed.

wang yang picked and chose a very beautiful cake style.

the waiter handed out the custom order and said, "you write your address and contact information here, and when the production is complete, we will send it to you." "

wang yang nodded, lifted his pen, but wrote yang jiali's address.

yang jiali pulled him and whispered, "what are you writing about me for?" "

wang yang smiled and said, "brother yang, i am very grateful to you. you made me see a lot, escaped with me, and carried me on my back for so long, i remember. but brother yang, i'm sorry, i really don't have any money, it's just a cake, you don't give up, don't refuse. "

yang jiali was silent for a few seconds and put down his hand: "okay, then thank you." "

wang yang filled out the list and handed it to the waiter.

the waiter just heard yang jiali speak, the eyes have been silently glued to yang jiali's body, when receiving the order are a little absent-minded, has been looking at yang jiali's exposed pair of eyes, timidly asked: "i'm sorry, i want to ask, are you yang jiali." "

yang jiali blinked, "what? "

the waiter's face was a little red with excitement: "i listen to your voice, and i feel that you are yang jiali himself." brother yang, i like you very much, i am a fan of you, and i have listened to your songs! "

yang jiali froze for a moment, and only then did he react.

he was kidnapped by ye fan before recording a program, although there is only one episode at present, but i heard that the response after the broadcast was quite good, the heat and attention are still quite high, and a small wave of fans have a little bit of fame.