chapter 43 eve of the storm

the assistant took wang yang's mobile phone.

she scanned the call record interface and told wang yang that there was no call from ye zong.

wang yang frowned, thinking about whether to make a phone call to go over and say two hot words, but he didn't expect that that night, ye ting drove to the door of his studio.

ye ting was dressed in a formal outfit, his shoes were polished, and his figure was strong and long. the face is well-defined and full of male hormones.

he was leaning against a black maybach smoking a cigarette, the drill watch on his wrist glowing faintly by the night light.

when wang yang saw this scene, his heart jumped twice.

in fact, when he first entered the circle, he was not very interested in these things of the same sex. but when he entered the circle for a long time, he slowly understood some things, became famous, and he was willing to strip off before and after the contribution, and over time, the whole person's mentality was different from before.

ye ting saw wang yang in the distance and waved at him with a chuckle.

he took wang yang, who looked surprised and shy, to a very famous french restaurant nearby.

when cutting the steak, ye ting felt that wang yang gently scratched his suit pants with his toes, and suddenly.

after the meal, when he sat back in the car, wang yang had the courage to rush to ye ting's side and whispered as if unintentionally: "i also want to be the sheep raised by ye zong, and ye always feels that i am suitable." launch url

ye ting took a deep look at him, for a long time, and smiled.

he took out a room card from his suit pants pocket and handed it to wang yang with his fingers between his fingers.

wang yang understood everything at once, but he had to pretend to be ashamed first: "ye zong, this..."

ye ting's eyes had deep meaning, and he touched the back of wang yang's neck: "you are a sensible person, you know what to do." "

wang yang's ears were reddened by ye ting's low magnetic voice, and he nodded his head busily.

ye ting pulled him closer again and gently commanded, "i'll go back to the company to deal with some things, you take a shower first, wait for me." i don't like turning on the lights, remember to turn them off. also, the head of the bed prepared a tie for you, blindfolded yourself, not allowed to take it off, play something different, remember. "

wang yang's heart was pounding.

ye ting's man was so charming, and when he got so close, wang yang felt that his spirit had been taken.

he thought that even if ye ting was powerless and powerless, he would be willing to go to this man's bed.

after receiving the room card, wang yang got out of the car with a flushed face.

he hurriedly took a shower in the luxurious suite, turned off the light and blindfolded according to ye ting's instructions, and before lying down on the bed, he drank another glass of wine delivered by the hotel service.

when his head was dizzy, he only felt a weight pressing up.

in the confusion, he hugged the man's waist and shouted, "ye zong..."

......

that night, ye ting was not in the suite, but in the kitchen.

he boiled a pot of sago and mixed it with milk, which was fragrant.