chapter 136 desolation

wang yang did not look up.

i don't know if i don't dare or if i don't want to.

he sat curled up with his head down, holding only the earpiece to his ear: "you say." "

ye fan looked at his cowering appearance, sighed in the end, and laughed bitterly: "yang yang, can you tell me why you betrayed me?" "

wang yang's throat moved slightly, and he said in a dumb voice, "i didn't betray you." "

"i just don't want to be fooled by you anymore."

ye fan's eyes were full of blood, half-dazed, and he looked down and smiled: "if you didn't help yang jiali escape, maybe i could really tear ye ting off his horse, i said that as long as that time comes, i will definitely treat you well." you don't go down with me, how do you know, i will definitely lie to you. "

wang yang finally slowly raised his head and stared at ye fan's deep eyes.

obviously, there was a glass wall, but ye fan suddenly felt that he and wang yang were already thousands of miles apart.

wang yang whispered, "liking a person is not the same as liking to play with a person." "

"i know that i am running out of steam now, everyone on the street shouts and beats, there are no friends, and my spirit is not normal, but, ye fan, i am not a fool," wang yang's eyes turned red, "every time i stand next to ye ting and yang jiali, i see yang jiali smiling at ye ting, ye ting is also full of eyes yang jiali, hurting him like a heartache liver." i didn't dare to speak, but i was so envious.

"ye ting will not let yang jiali feel uncomfortable, and he will not be willing to give up the slightest pain." you said you would be nice to me, but i've been following you for so long, and i don't have a good place in me. "

"ye fan, do you know, it hurts, i really hurt."

ye fan didn't speak, and quietly looked at wang yang, his finger bones tightening little by little.

wang yang said emotionally broken, buckled the earpiece, covered his eyes with his arms, twitched his nose, shrugged his shoulders, and although the cry had been suppressed, a trace of animal-like whimpering was still uncontrollably whimpered out of his throat, which looked particularly cold in the cold detention center.

when he finally wiped away his tears, wang yang's red eyes looked at ye fan: "how long will you stay inside?" "

ye fan ticked the corner of his lips, his eyes fluttered, and his tone was somewhat indifferent: "i don't know, maybe a year, maybe ten years, maybe longer, it depends on whether ye ting is willing to let me come out." ye ting's person, jing wei will repay, except for yang jiali, who speaks is not good, i let yang jiali suffer so much, he estimated that he killed my heart, forget it. "

wang yang nodded, "i know, so be it." "

before wang yang hung up the phone, ye fan suddenly stood up and pressed his face almost to the glass wall.

his eyes were red, somewhat expectant, and his voice trembled and asked, "yang yang, you are outside, will you miss me?" "

wang yang squeezed the earpiece and did not speak.

the police grabbed ye fan's arm and wanted to take him away.

ye fan suddenly struggled up, stubbornly clutching the earpiece: "yang yang, will you miss me?" will it? "

wang yang sucked in his nose, smiled, and said, "ye fan, do you know what my plans are after that?" "

ye fan shook his head slightly.

wang yang tightened the earpiece, lowered his voice, and said a word in an extremely gentle tone.

when ye fan heard that sentence, his eyes first widened sharply, and the whole person froze violently.

wang yang stood up and turned to leave.

ye fan suddenly went crazy behind the glass wall, across the glass wall, he couldn't hear what he was howling, just his eyes were blood red and blue, looking like a beast that had been stimulated by torture to madness, crying and screaming, helplessly and madly patting the glass wall.

more policemen poured in and joined forces to subdue ye fan.

ye fan was chained up, but he did not stop going crazy, screaming and wailing incessantly.

in the end, there was no way but to let the medical staff get the needle first, wait for ye fan to fall asleep, and take him back.

wang yang hugged his things and quietly walked to the door of the detention center.

at the door was a newly released man reunited with his family.

the man was dressed for a long time, his face was a little haggard, and when he saw his family, his eyes turned red, and he ran over like a wronged child and hugged him together.

wang yang looked at them, and his nose suddenly soured.

at the beginning, when he was in the mire and could not extricate himself, the darkest and most desperate, ye fan was also like this, appearing in front of him like a god, not hating him for being dirty, not disgusted with his badness, still generously reaching out to him to take him in and give him a mouthful of food.

he was a rat that had been kicked into the gutter, and at that time, only ye fan was still alive when he was alive.

but now he knew that in ye fan's eyes, he was just a funny thing.

wang yang smiled self-deprecatingly, looked up and squinted at the sky, and the sun was just right.

he suddenly remembered that a long time ago, when he was studying, he had read a small poem by dickinson, saying that i could have endured the darkness, if i had never seen the sun, but now the sun has made my loneliness shine even more desolate.

i didn't understand it before, but now, i understand it.

wang yang retracted his gaze, smiled lightly twice, and walked out of the door holding his own things.

yang jiali was waiting for him at the gate, and when he saw him come out, he was relieved and dragged him to the car.

closing the car door, yang jiali just wanted to ask wang yang where he planned to go, and wang yang turned his head and said calmly: "brother yang, can you accompany me to a place?"