chapter 37 punching in the face

yang jiali lived in his small broken rental house again.

ye ting originally wanted to live in it together, but yang jiali also had a strong resistance to him.

as soon as he lifted the quilt and wanted to lie down on yang jiali's small bed, yang jiali curled up and drilled into the corner, his eyes flashing with vigilance, and his spirit was extremely tense, like a lamb hiding from a vicious wolf.

ye ting tried back and forth several times, and yang jiali just wouldn't let him be here.

with a long sigh, ye ting raised his hand: "be well, i don't live, i don't live in your room." "

yang jiali stared at ye ting for half a day before tentatively relaxing his body and returning to the bed.

ye ting covered him with a quilt and wanted to kiss yang jiali on the cheek again.

yang jiali shrank into the quilt and hid quite quickly.

ye ting was helpless, smiled to himself, and went out the door.

the assistant was waiting for him at the door, and when he saw ye ting come out, he said, "ye zong, you let me check..."

ye ting waved his hand, the whole person looked a little tired, and his voice said hoarsely: "don't be busy first, you will help me do something first." in this neighborhood, help me rent a house, i will live here in the near future.

the assistant narrowed his eyes and looked around.

the old stairwells, the half-lit ceiling lights, and the walls of the corridors are full of permits, drug trafficking, private detectives professionally catching adulterers... stamp ads.

the assistant couldn't believe it: "... here? "

ye ting leaned against the wall and held his forehead, "i want this layer." 

the assistant was a little embarrassed: "in addition to mr. yang's house on this floor, there are only two rented houses, and there are people." "

ye ting didn't care much about this: "two hundred thousand, go and do it." "

the assistant froze and nodded.

she walked to the door of the rental house opposite, cleared her throat and knocked on the door.

the man who opened the door was a very cute boy, his hair was wet and dark, a pair of eyes were round like jujube apricots, there was light in them, his face was pure, and his lips were red and his teeth were red. he was brushing his teeth, with a toothbrush in his mouth, a mouth, spitting out white bubbles like a crab.

he asked vaguely, "what's the matter?" "

the assistant told him about it.

the boy furrowed his brows and said suspiciously, "do you want me to give up this room?" "

"yes, liquidated damages and the remaining rent will be refunded to you, in addition to this, you can also be given another sum of money."

the boy took the toothbrush out of his mouth: "how much to give?" "

the assistant gritted his teeth: "two hundred thousand." "

the boy rolled his eyes, "that's it, come on, bye bye." "

the assistant was busy holding his hand that was closing the door, and asked in some disbelief, "is two hundred thousand too little?" "

the boy swept his eyes to his wrist, smiled and said, "sister, i have four hundred thousand watches, and only two hundred thousand let me move the nest in a big way, so tired." sorry, not dry. "

he closed the door, and there was an instant burst of dance music in the door.

the assistant was dumbfounded.

just such a broken building where the watchdogs are too shabby, a room lives in her boss's sweetheart, and the tenant of a room wears a watch of 400,000 yuan, and ye zong still has to spend money to live here.

this year, do rich people like to play this kind of game of returning to basics and remembering bittersweetly?

the assistant is full of question marks.

under ye ting's gaze, the assistant knocked on the door of another household.

this time finally came a normal person, the aunt who the nanjing accent could give two hundred thousand, and his son ticked and discussed for a while, confirmed that it was not a deceptive trick, and rolled up the cover and moved out that night, and the furniture was not brought.

ye ting asked the housekeeper to clean up the house and live in it.

when he finished this trip, he walked to yang jiali's door and was about to open the door and enter.

there were calm footsteps in the corridors.

a man in a suit and leather shoes with a graceful temperament walked up.

ye ting squinted at the man and frowned, "zhao xianghai? "

the little assistant who was preparing to leave glanced at zhao xianghai flutteringly, walked downstairs quickly, and whispered, "yes, there is another rich one." "

zhao xianghai was also particularly surprised to see ye ting in this place: "ye ting, why are you here?" "

ye ting didn't speak, looking at zhao xianghai coldly.

zhao xianghai coughed softly and said, "i came to find yang jiali, does he live here?" "

as soon as ye ting heard that zhao xianghai was looking for yang jiali, he immediately became a little wary: "you are looking for him, what do you have to do with him, and what are you looking for him to do?" "

"i saw his business and wanted to see if he was okay," zhao xianghai still maintained an elegant gentleman's smile, "me and him... count as friends. "

ye ting opened the door in disbelief.

when zhao xianghai was about to go to yang jiali, ye ting stopped him.

ye ting looked at the closed bedroom door and said in a cold voice, "don't go in." "

zhao xianghai asked, "why?" "

"his mental state is not very good now," as soon as he said this, ye ting's heart was a little painful, "depressed, has a tendency to autism, does not like to see people, and hides when he sees people." don't say you, even me, want to hold him for a while, he can't resist, you still don't go in, so as not to surprise him. "

after speaking, ye ting turned to the coffee table in the living room and went to give yang jiali the medicine he would take later.

by the time he looked up again, zhao xianghai was already gone.

ye ting was shocked, and his eyes immediately became cold and dark.

he was about to reprimand zhao xianghai for entering privately, and walked to the bedroom door to take a look.

in the quiet bedroom, zhao xianghai had slowly sat down on the edge of yang jiali's bed and called out softly.

and yang jiali, who had been sitting in the corner and covering his head with a quilt, saw zhao xianghai, and his eyes strangely became softer, and he no longer looked alert.

he slowly moved over, and in zhao xianghai's gentle call, he even took the initiative to lean close to zhao xianghai.

ye ting, who was holding hot water and holding a pill in his palm, stood in the doorway and saw this scene, he only felt like another slap on his face, and there was an extremely strong acid in his chest, which exploded in his body, almost provoking him to lose control of his emotions.