chapter 13 lift my head up

the black van was parked in front of the mansion.

the driver opened the door of the back seat, bent down, and said to ye ting, who was sitting in the back seat reading the documents: "ye zong, wennan mansion has arrived, there is light snow outside, please be careful." "

ye ting raised his head and looked outside and nodded.

the driver asked him, "do you need me to be here waiting for you to finish your socializing?" "

ye ting squinted his eyes at the cotton-wool-like snow falling in the sky, looked at the thick and heavy clouds, and estimated that this snow would not stop for a while and a half, and it was estimated that it would fall bigger and bigger after a while.

he put on his suit jacket, tightened his tie, and instructed the driver: "you go to the performing arts center, and when yang jiali's rehearsal is over, you take him over, wait downstairs in the mansion, and wait for me to finish and go back together." "

the driver responded with a low voice.

ye ting entered the wennan mansion under the guidance of the waiter.

push open the door, spacious and stylish private room has sat a circle of well-known investors and big bosses in the industry, these powerful and powerful people are drinking and blushing, and several male and female celebrities who have been called to accompany the wine have a beautiful face, smiling, and dare not be sloppy at all.

as soon as ye ting entered the private room, a boss stood up and greeted him: "ye zong, three urges and four pleases, you have finally come, today this is waiting for you." "

ye ting smiled, took off his coat and handed it to the waiter, and sat down in the empty chair. 

not long after he returned to china, some of the people present were not very familiar with him, and the boss was also a sharp-eyed, knowing that ye ting had now taken over the group and had great power, so he hurriedly took on the responsibility of the host and introduced him to him one by one.

when he introduced the man next to ye ting who was extremely good-looking and had a high temperament, the boss squeezed his eyebrows and smiled: "i will not introduce this much, ye zong is estimated to have seen it, and now the big red man who is in the limelight, nie yun." "

when nie yun saw ye ting, his eyebrows were smiling, his eyes were covered with water, and he obediently shouted, "ye is always good." "

the boss quipped: "this nie yun, the big name is very big, come to accompany the wine today, i see that he is not willing to accompany anyone, until now the wine has not drunk a few cups, it is estimated that it is waiting for the toast to the total of your wine, haha." "

there was a heartfelt laughter at the wine table.

when nie yun heard this, he hurriedly raised his wine glass to ye ting and said, "long admiring ye zong's name, today i finally have the opportunity to have a meal with ye zong. "

he took a mouthful of dryness, held up an empty cup, and smiled at ye ting.

ye ting nodded, and his eyes noticed nie yun's fingers holding the wine glass.

the fingers are clearly knuckled, slender and white, and there are men's edges and corners and women's delicacies. i don't know what was stained in the nails, like a little blood, and the crimson blood marks reflected the white and greasy skin, which was very beautiful.

ye ting looked at nie yun's fingers and praised lightly, "very beautiful hands." "

nie yun's smile was even brighter, and his eyes were clean and admiring.