chapter 62 silent goodbye

ye ting felt that yang jiali seemed to have learned to be obedient these days.

the person who always didn't let him touch it before has now learned to obey, obediently nestled in his arms, and didn't resist much.

people who used to hate not to say a word to him for a day now occasionally pick up his words.

although the reason for yang jiali's learning to be obedient has yet to be explored, his close performance still makes ye ting feel comfortable.

if yang jiali had been so obedient earlier, he wouldn't have had to spend so much zhou zhang.

coming out of the bathroom, ye ting dried his wet hair and sat down next to yang jiali.

yang jiali was half lying on the bed looking at his mobile phone, his face was reflected white by the screen.

ye ting leaned over to him, his voice low, "what are you looking at?" "

yang jiali swiped the screen, which was a string of chat records.

he smelled ye ting's male hormone breath and said calmly: "chat with li da li er, they are going to attend a party as a guest this friday, and they asked me if i would go to see it." "

since wang yang was overthrown, all the pickled things that wang yang had dried had also been turned over. remember the url m.wxsy. net

yang jiali's wrongdoing was cleared, and li da li's name of the second battle was also loud, but he accidentally sucked a lot of powder, and with some heat, there were several good announcements on hand.

ye ting snorted and silently fed yang jiali's pills to his mouth.

yang jiali swallowed with one mouth.

ye ting's fingers lingered between his lips and teeth, and only then did he reluctantly move away.

ye ting asked, "on friday, what time is the party going to be?" "

"seven to ten thirty."

ye ting immediately refused, "don't go." "

yang jiali furrowed his brows and said reluctantly, "i am the captain of li da li er, and i have a rare opportunity, so i want to go and see what the two of them look like on the stage." "

ye ting wrapped yang jiali in his arms tightly: "that night i had a social that i couldn't push off. "

yang jiali rolled his eyes: "then you will go busy with your socializing, and i will go to see my party." "

ye ting narrowed his eyes, just about to speak, yang jiali added: "anyway, you have so many bodyguards installed around me all the time, don't think i don't know, my mobile phone is also monitored by you, there is no privacy at all, what else can i do?" "

ye ting always felt uneasy.

yang jiali's eyes grunted and circled, put down the mobile phone, and looked up at ye ting.

ye ting was soft in his heart at the look of his little sheep-like eyes, and sighed: "what do you really want?" "

yang jiali took the initiative to reach ye ting's neck: "i just want to go and see them." "

"i've always had a dream that the songs i write will be liked by everyone. now that i am like this, i can't go on stage for the time being, so i want to see li da li er singing on stage. "

ye ting tightened his face and wanted to refuse, but his words came to his mouth.

he looked at yang jiali's longing eyes, and his throat was astringent.

bowing his head and kissing the person hard, ye ting pressed him under his body, pressing his hands on the sides of his body and looking at each other.

ye ting said somewhat hoarsely, "this friday, exactly one week after the last time you told me." "

yang jiali's heart trembled.

last time ye ting wanted to force him, he was pushed back by him with the strategy of slowing down the army, and by this friday, it was indeed a week.

ye ting moved closer, and the tip of his nose was almost close to the tip of yang jiali's nose: "baby, do you want to obey me last time, or do you like me?" "

yang jiali turned his head stiffly: "i didn't think about it." "

"sooner or later you'll have to decide," ye ting sighed, "if you really want to go that way, well, i'll let you go." but i will also send bodyguards to follow you and protect you at all times, you know. "

yang jiali's eyes were filled with light, half-dazed, and he said as if he didn't care: "casually." "

ye ting did indeed speak and agreed to yang jiali's request, and he did not stop anymore.

he even asked the secretary to take yang jiali to choose a small suit to wear that night.

yang jiali did not pay much attention to these, followed the secretary to visit a few couture men's clothing, he casually pointed out a set that looked good, tried to fit and let the clerk wrap it up.

the secretary took the bag and said with a smile: "mr. yang, i will help you send this set of clothes home, now you should go back to ye zong's office, let's go." "

yang jiali was told this by him, and there was always a feeling that the pet was led by a rope back to the owner.

yang jiali took a deep breath and suppressed the emotions in his heart, showing nothing.

on friday, ye ting's socializing began at six o'clock.

before leaving, ye ting watched yang jiali change into the new small suit, his eyes lit up, and he smiled and said, "my baby is still as handsome as before." "

yang jiali's rare expression was also quite relaxed.

ye ting tied a bow tie for yang jiali, and his fingers caressed back and forth in yang jiali's ear with nostalgia.

he whispered in a very magnetic voice, "after watching those two people, go home early, i'm still waiting." "

yang jiali looked into ye ting's eyes and muttered as if nothing.

ye ting smiled and nodded his lips: "i have let you go to the scene, shouldn't i express it?" "

yang jiali hummed in his heart, thinking, going to the scene is originally my freedom, only you, a mad dog who imprisons others into madness, feels that this is a gift.

but he didn't say anything, obediently wrapped his arms around ye tingjianshuo's waist and took the initiative to kiss him on the lips.

ye ting was extremely useful, his face was much better, and he tightened the person in his arms, sighing: "baby..."

yang jiali closed his eyes.

before his embrace was released, yang jiali moved his lips around ye ting's neck.

he said silently, "goodbye."