chapter 104 traces

ye ting was missing.

drunk and out of nowhere when no one noticed.

the secretary searched the venue and did not find anyone, and the phone was always unanswered.

yang jiali looked at the secretary directing the bodyguards to look for them separately, and he looked anxious and said softly: "is the company looking for it?" "

the secretary is still trying to contact ye ting: "i have sent someone to see it, this performance venue, the backstage, the men's toilets on all floors, including ye zong's several villas, have all been sent to find it, and there is no letter yet." "

yang jiali wanted to leave, but he hesitated and twisted back, and said with a strong smile: "such a big person, you should not be able to lose it." 

"it's not that i'm afraid of people losing it," the secretary laughed bitterly, "mainly drunk, in case there is anything ... it's okay, mr. yang, go back first and rest well. "

yang jiali nodded, "secretary feng, if you find someone, the trouble will quietly tell me." "

secretary feng sighed and stepped on high heels to enter the venue again to search for people.

yang jiali returned home with a heavy heart.

ah fu and xiao huang were sticky and fell asleep hugging each other.

yang jiali was afraid of arguing with them, so he relaxed his movements, quietly entered the bedroom, and lay down on the bed after washing.

he listened to the ticking clock hands in the room, his eyes swirling in the darkness of the room, and many thoughts flew in and out of his mind, that is, he couldn't sleep.

it wasn't until 1:30 a.m., when he sighed and angrily kicked off the quilt.

he sat up, grabbed the mobile phone from the head of the bed, and sure enough, he still did not receive a message from secretary feng.

secretary feng is a reliable person, and if he says that he will do it, he will definitely do it.

there was no news at this point, which meant that ye ting had not yet been traced.

yang jiali twisted his eyebrows, his face was reflected by the screen, and he muttered with hatred: "such a big person, how can he be like a child, it doesn't make people worry at all, he is bored to death..."

he got out of bed and paced back and forth on the cold floor of the bedroom.

as he reached the thirtieth round trip, his footsteps came to a screeching halt.

he thought of a place.

unable to think of anything else, yang jiali grabbed his coat from the hanger, pulled a scarf and rolled it around his neck, hurriedly put a pair of shoes in the hallway, pulled his leg and went out.

the night is dark and the moon is bleak. at this point, it was difficult to hit the car, yang jiali simply drove a mobike, stepped on the pedals, stepped on the two wheels like a whistling hot wheel, and galloped on the silent and spacious road, through the street, around the alley, all the way to ye ting's villa.

he got out of the car and rushed to the door of the villa, not breathing heavily, looking at the password and fingerprint lock of ye ting's villa door.

he tried to lose his birthday with the correct password.

press your fingerprint on the screen again, and the fingerprint recognition is successful.

the fingerprint lock made a cheerful voice: "master, you are back." "

yang jiali opened the door, not even the light, and went directly down the stairs to the top floor of the villa.

in those thirty days, ye ting had brought him here once, and it was filled with all kinds of gifts that ye ting had saved over the years. he remembered that ye ting had said that when he was upset, he liked to come here and turn over these things.

yang jiali slammed the door and shouted as he slammed it: "ye ting, are you inside?" "

there was no sound inside, and there was silence.

yang jiali was still not dead hearted, and smashed harder.

it wasn't until his hands were red and his throat was half dumb that he stopped, stared at the door, and felt disappointment welling up in his heart.

he tiptoed around and was about to leave when he heard the door lock click softly.

yang jiali breathed heavily, his fists clenched, and his palms sweated.

he pushed the door open slowly, and a strong smell of wine rushed into his nose.

yang jiali frowned, looked up, only to see that not far away, under the wall next to the shelf, ye ting's shirt and trousers were wrinkled a little messy, and the whole person was paralyzed like a tramp. there were several wine bottles rolling on the ground.

ye ting raised his eyelids, his eyes were drunk, and he smiled: "baby, here it comes." "

a wine bottle grunted and rolled to yang jiali's feet, yang jiali looked down, spirits, the degree is not low.

ye ting was indeed very drunk, just gently and smoothly finished the previous sentence, turned his head and changed his face, gritted his teeth, and said with cruel and fierce eyes: "what are you here for!" "

yang jiali's expression was calm, but his voice was dumb: "you are missing, secretary feng has been looking for you for a long time." "

"what is she worried about," ye ting tilted her head, her straight and deep facial features were dappled by the dim moonlight, and there was a kind of decadent and wild handsomeness, "i know, i'll contact her later, okay, you go." "

yang jiali stood still and did not move.

ye ting slowly raised his head, and his voice was gloomy: "what are you doing standing, go, go fast!" "

yang jiali stared straight at ye ting on the ground, his footsteps did not move, and he did not say a word.

ye ting stood up shakily, his eyes fierce, "don't go yet, well, it seems that i want to personally get you out." "

as soon as he reached out and pulled yang jiali's coat, the coat that had not been worn because he had come too quickly was even more wrinkled.

he dragged yang jiali outside the house and pushed yang jiali out.

ye tingsen said coldly, "don't appear in front of me." "

he squeezed the door, and as soon as he squeezed his hand, he tried to close the door hard.

at the moment before ye ting closed the door, yang jiali had no expression on his face and silently stuck his hand to the door frame.

ye ting's hand that closed the door was clamped in the door a second before yang jiali's finger was clamped, and it was hard to hold back.

ye ting looked up at yang jiali, his eye circles were already covered with red blood, and his voice slowed down: "... what else do you want. "