chapter 125 transaction

yang jiali cried in pain.

in his life, he was afraid of snakes and pain.

when the university organized a physical examination to draw blood, every time he had to hide until the end of the line and shiver, when he really couldn't hide, he buried his head in ye ting's chest and didn't dare to look at the needle at a glance.

now the hands and feet are tied to the ground, and the joints are almost twisted to the extreme.

yang jiali wanted to cry, but the last reason and stubbornness made him bite his lip to death, biting his lips to ooze a bloody smell and did not hum a sound, against the two red silk eyes, hard to carry down.

the bodyguards were all practicing family members, knew where to hit the most painful, and mercilessly made yang jiali.

yang jiali almost howled out several times, but in the end he still held back.

when the bodyguard finally stopped, yang jiali gasped for breath, and the hair in front of his forehead was already drenched in cold sweat.

ye fan quietly looked at yang jiali on the ground, half-shaking, pulling the corners of his lips and clapping his hands.

he walked over to yang jiali, crouched down, and said in a deep voice, "not bad, it is worthy of being the person my brother looks up to." not only is the face good-looking, but the person is also very interesting, very good, very good. "

yang jiali sneered with a sigh of relief: "less of his mother's yin and yang weirdness, disgusting." 

ye fan tickled the corners of his lips for half a day, stood up, and said coldly: "hang up." 

the bodyguards looked at each other, but they could not disobey ye fan's intentions, grabbed yang jiali's legs, tied them with ropes, and hung the person upside down on the railing of the spiral ladder.

ye fan took a picture of yang jiali with his mobile phone expressionlessly and sent it to ye ting again.

yang jiali was hanging, only to feel that the blood was gushing into his head, his eyes instantly became blurred and dizzy, his chest seemed to be heavy and suppressed, and his breathing became uncomfortable.

it wasn't until yang jiali's face turned blood red that ye fan impatiently let him go and put him back in the dog cage.

ye fan let people have a rich dinner, took wang yang's hand, and sat down to eat together.

yang jiali was locked in a dog cage, smelling the smell of meat, quietly looking at the meals, his throat dry, and his stomach grunting with hunger.

after ye fan finished dinner, he looked at yang jiali with interest for a while and asked him to get him a piece of dry bread.

estimating that ye ting should be so angry that he was about to explode, ye fan took out his mobile phone and made a phone call.

the phone was answered in a second, and ye ting's voice was terrifying: "ye fan! if you dare to do anything to him, i will kill you. "

ye fan smiled, "so, can you have a good talk with brother now?" "

ye ting's head calmed down for a long time, and finally lowered his voice and opened his mouth as smoothly as possible: "don't bend over backwards, what conditions you have, make it clear at once." "

ye fan played with wang yang's fingers and smiled, "first, i want that piece of land in the tianhai area." "

the construction project in tianhai district was led by ye ting and did it together with a lot of funds. when yang jiali fled to zhao xianghai's side, ye ting had used this project as a chip to cause zhao xianghai a lot of trouble. however, now that ye ting is no longer fighting with zhao xianghai, the project is still progressing well.

ye ting almost didn't even think about it: "yes, release people." "

ye fan raised an eyebrow: "i haven't finished talking yet." i also want to exchange 8% of the shares. "

"you're too greedy."

ye fan snorted, "i'm not greedy at all, i haven't asked for all the shares in your hand yet, and i still think of you as a younger brother and save you some face." moreover, a little stake in exchange for your baby's personal safety, i still think you earned it. "

ye ting sneered, and said in his heart that you are not giving face, there is still old master ye on the top, you don't have the guts.

he took a deep breath, thought about it for a few minutes, and finally answered: "well, i'll ask the secretary to prepare the transfer contract." "

ye fan's smile was even bigger, his eyes were shining, and the spring breeze was triumphant: "there is one last request." i want you to withdraw from this tender meeting in hai'an district. "

ye ting hesitated.

not long after he took office in the united states, he began to work on this project, which took almost a year of painstaking efforts.

not only himself, but also the elders of the ye family who were in power were probably silently paying attention to see if the candidate he, who was hand-picked by old master ye, had the talent to bear it.

ye fan estimated that he was looking at this point, not only to waste his efforts, but also to destroy the trust of the elders in him.

ye ting gritted his teeth and smiled: "this time the hai'an district bidding, three companies compete." in addition to me, the second is hongye capital, and the third is the newly emerged wonder financial. if i'm not mistaken, behind the wanda financial shell, you are operating in the market. "

ye fan blinked and involuntarily sighed: "it is worthy of grandpa's hand-picked, and his eyesight is really old and spicy." "

"you want to swallow the fruits of my year, and then ask for credit in front of the ye family, so as to suppress it."

"yes, i guessed correctly."

ye ting was indifferent: "why do you think i will give you such a big project in vain?" "

ye fan's fingers probed into the dog cage and touched yang jiali's ear: "because, if i had a knife, i could cut off this little sheep's ear now, or, as you did with my confidant, chop off his finger." "

ye ting was silent, half-dazed: "you give me a day, and tomorrow i will give you an answer." until then, not a single hair was allowed to move him. "

ye fan was holding yang jiali in his hand, and he was not afraid of ye ting's tricks.

pretending to respond generously, ye fan hung up the phone.

yang jiali was locked in a dog cage for a night, and his stomach was full of hard and cold bread, which was difficult to digest and very swollen.

the next morning, ye fan called ye ting and asked him how he was thinking.

ye ting said, "i can promise you, but i want to talk to yang yang first." "

ye fan thought about it, pressed the mobile phone into hands-free mode, handed it to wang yang, and let wang yang throw it into the dog cage.

ye ting's anxious voice came out of the microphone: "baby, can you hear me, baby?" "

yang jiali turned over with difficulty, stared directly at the phone, and as soon as he opened his mouth, his eyes suddenly turned red, and his voice was exceptionally hoarse: "... i'm in, i'm fine, it's okay. you said. "