chapter 157 the sheep cry

ye ting blinked.

he wrapped his arms around yang jiali's waist, sniffed yang jiali's breath, and silently probed into yang jiali's bathrobe.

just when he wanted to speak, ye ting's hand seemed to detect something, and his eyes darkened suddenly: "... hanging neutral gear?

yang jiali sighed, forcefully pulled ye ting's hand out of his bathrobe, and scolded: "stinky hooligan!

ye ting spread his hands and smiled helplessly: "it is clear that you don't wear underwear, you are wandering around the house, and you also go to harm ah fu and xiao huang's eyes, and now you still beat a rake backwards, saying that i am a rogue."

yang jiali craned his neck, and the dead duck's mouth stiffened: "what's wrong with me hanging up the empty gear, what's wrong with not wearing underwear, what's wrong with me hanging around, do you have an opinion?" "they've

all come home, don't you want me to release myself?" besides, scientific research has shown that hanging up the gap is conducive to physical and mental development, and it is also a freedom, in case it is happy, it will develop twice, and when it is more developed than your grandfather, you are waiting to call daddy you.

ye ting ticked the corner of his lips, his eyes were deep, faintly more aggressive.

he liked to see yang jiali's vibrant appearance.

yang jiali skimmed his lips, thought about the question just now, went back, grabbed ye ting's shirt collar and continued to ask: "i haven't answered yet." you tell me honestly, am i a grandfather, do i have to be crushed by you for the rest of my life? ye ting's

voice was dumb: "you are a grandfather, you don't have to be crushed under me for the rest of your life." c

yang jiali was satisfied: "i can also press you once, can't i?"

ye ting nodded, "i'll let you press, tonight i'll let you press, okay?"

yang jiali took a breath and looked at ye ting in disbelief: "... are you serious?

ye ting affirmed, "a gentleman's word."

yang jiali was excited, he felt his hot blood rubbing the ground, along the blood vessels, from the soles of his feet to his mind, and within a few seconds, his face became red and hot.

he tentatively confirmed again: "you really let me press?" tonight?

ye ting snorted, "yes, let you press, just tonight, just now, go close the door, so that the cat will not come in."

yang jiali hurriedly went to the door of the study to close the door and locked it.

when he walked back to the bed, he was full of pride and commanded, "lie down!

ye ting lay down on the bed.

yang jiali tugged at the tie around his waist, threw it to the side, and then pulled his loose bathrobe, revealing his uncovered body, climbed onto the bed, and said majestically: "well, it's time to show the real technology."

"tonight, daddy will teach you what an iron-blooded man is."

ye ting smiled.

that night, a man surnamed yang knew what it was called in his crying, sitting lotus.

......

yang jiali is going to have a wedding again. <

this time it was real, and both of them were willing.

during this time, yang jiali was busy discussing these things with ye ting and the wedding team that ye ting had found, and he still participated in the rehearsal on time every day, but before and after the rehearsal, he was always busy.

wang yang also participated in rehearsals on time every day, and did not fall behind once.

after he cut his wrists, he lay in the hospital for more than a month, and yang jiali found him a psychiatric expert and carried out intensive treatment, and now he has improved a lot. but in the end, it is a person who has been seriously injured, and his body is still much worse than that of li er, who is alive and jumping, and li da, who has been exercising for many years.

he knew that his body was dragging his legs, and he did not dare to slacken off.

every time he rehearsed, wang yang always gritted his teeth to keep up with it at the end, and after practicing, his underwear was soaked.

rao was so, he still felt guilty, so he always sent li da li er a small cake and a small cookie made by himself after each rehearsal to apologize.

li da stinked every time, and li er repeatedly arched him before he reluctantly reached out and took it.

li er accepted it with a smile every time, and sometimes he would praise it twice.

with the increase in the number of rehearsals, li er's attitude towards wang yang slowly became normal, and he would occasionally chat with wang yang, but wang yang was a little flattered and his ears were red.

li da looked unhappy, and when wang yang left, he and li er went home, and he solemnly said to li er, "what's the matter with you, why are you still laughing and giggling with him today?"

li er stuffed a small biscuit into his mouth and said innocently, "i laughed with him and giggled."

li da said, "you don't know what he did before."

li er brushed his head away: "i know, i remember, so what." i feel that he is not as mean and annoying as before, since they all stepped into our team, i said to him what does it matter to talk and chat, besides, people still send us cookies and pastries every time, you see in your own hands-"

li da raised his hand, looked at the bag of scones he was holding, and threw them into the trash without saying a word.

li er rushed over and muttered, "the taste is not bad." you don't eat, don't throw it away, give it to me.

li da was annoyed and narrowed his eyes: "what' the matter, before you were so resolute, now you have sent you a few days of cookies, and you have been bribed?" what about your position?

li er said: "what i have seen with my own eyes is my position. if you have committed a crime, you can still change your mind and start again after you get out of prison, and he has now atoned for his sins, so why can't you change your preconceptions? "