chapter 98 fake or good

ye ting and yang jiali set off for las vegas.

this is the last stop in thirty days.

they walked according to the pre-planned plan, stayed in the luxurious five-star, walked through the bustling and lively neighborhoods, watched the most famous shows, played in the casino, and enjoyed the lights and drunken gold fans of the city that never sleeps in las vegas.

it is clearly a trip to squander desires.

while yang jiali was excited, he always felt that his heart was heavy and suppressed, and he couldn't breathe for no reason.

he would always think of the thirty-day deadline, quietly snapping his fingers in his mind, and there were still a few days left.

ye ting came out of the hotel bathroom, wrapped in a bathrobe, and wiped his hair.

seeing yang jiali sitting by the window in a daze looking at the brilliant night scene of las vegas, he wiped his hair and quietly walked over, sat next to him, gently hugged people into his arms, and whispered: "are you having fun?" 

yang jiali shook his head: "no. "

ye ting's fingers rubbed yang jiali's lips: "then why is there a look of displeasure?" 

yang jiali twisted his head back and opened his mouth, but he didn't say anything, only a long sigh, hugged ye ting's neck and said, "tired, i want to sleep." 

ye ting picked him up and carefully tucked the man into the quilt.

he looked at yang jiali's face with a dark gaze, and when yang jiali closed his eyes, he said softly: "there is no other itinerary tomorrow, i will take you to a place." "

yang jiali was sleepy and confused: "... where. "

"i have a friend who is married and is scheduled for the ceremony tomorrow, not far away, and invites me over."

yang jiali nodded half asleep and half awake, and obediently said, "okay." "

ye ting smiled, tucked the quilt for him, leaned down, kissed the corner of his mouth, and said softly: "baby, good night." "

yang jiali closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep, dreamless all night.

what he didn't know was that after he fell asleep, ye ting didn't go to bed and walked to the balcony in his bathrobe.

ye ting's hair was disheveled by the night wind in las vegas. his bony fingers were holding the smoke, and between the clouds and mist, there was more of a very male hormone aggressive wildness on his body, mixed with the cold and tyrannical nature of the wolf that seemed to be hidden in the darkness, the tip of his teeth was bleeding, and the whole person became deeper and more dangerous.

he played with a small box in his hand and smoked a cigarette all night.

when the sky was bright, he cleaned up the cigarette butts on the ground, washed up and lay down next to yang jiali and took a nap.

after yang jiali woke up, someone sent two sets of handmade suits.

a set of dumb black, a set of elegant white, the style is still quite solemn.

yang jiali smiled as soon as he saw these two sets of clothes, hammered ye ting's strong chest muscles and teased: "look, black and white are impermanent." "

ye ting was speechless: "... people's wedding ceremonies, big day. "

yang jiali thought about it, and was also right, and hurriedly changed the word: "then angels and demons." "

ye ting nodded with satisfaction, took yang jiali into his arms and kissed him firmly, smiled and said, "that's right." i am the great devil, and you are the little angel who hides the devil in his heart and liver. "

yang jiali felt that this was dirty, exaggeratedly vomited, and got out of bed to change clothes.

when he finished changing his clothes and coming out, yang jiali pulled the edge of his pants, looked at himself in the mirror, and said with some embarrassment: "how can it be so solemn, as if it is me who wants to get married, i am going to steal the limelight of the wedding protagonist... no, no, no, let's change to a normal set. "

ye ting smiled, walked behind yang jiali, and said deeply, "no need to change, it's best like this." "

yang jiali frowned: "but..."

"rest assured," ye ting kissed yang jiali's ear, "my friend doesn't mind this, listen to me this time." "

how yang jiali looked at it and felt awkward, but ye ting insisted, and it was about to leave, that's it.

the two men took the car to the scene of the wedding ceremony.

the guests sat quietly in their seats, a couple of newlyweds holding hands together, with a thick love in their eyes. the priest is old, his voice is gentle and solemn, the flower window glass is through the bright sky light that leaks in from outside, and the biblical religious figures reflected in the glass are watching everything for eternity and eternity, gentle and solemn, solemn and holy.

yang jiali looked at the people around him, and then looked at the dress on his body, and his face was red.

too ostentatious, too awkward.

he wanted to kick ye ting and turned his head, but found that ye ting had quietly gotten up and walked outside.

yang jiali twisted his eyebrows, and also took advantage of the fact that others did not notice, and the cat waist withdrew from the wedding scene and slipped outside.

ye ting was dressed in a black suit, handsome and elegant.

he leaned against the railing and looked out over the city, his eyes deep, not knowing what he was thinking.

yang jiali walked over to him and arched him: "the wedding is not over yet, why are you leaving?" "

ye ting didn't speak, only smiled lightly twice.

in the middle of the night, he turned his head to look at yang jiali, his voice was hoarse, as if he was holding on to a million thoughts: "baby, how can it be so fast, thirty days, how can it be over again in the blink of an eye?" "

yang jiali froze.

ye ting took out a black leather booklet from his arms: "what is written on the top is almost finished, and the last thing is left." "

yang jiali took the book from his hand and gently turned it to the last page.

there is a sentence written on it: in the past, there was meng liang, and now there is ye yang, and the marriage is a ceremony, and the mountains are high and the water is long.

yang jiali touched this line and smiled, his nose sour: "everything else is easy to achieve, but this one, i'm afraid there is no chance." "

ye ting shook his head, pointed to the wedding that was still going on inside, and said softly, "you see, the venue, the guests, the priest... and you, all here now. wait a while, when my friend's wedding is notarized, we ask the pastor to quietly help us through the process, you say, okay. "

yang jiali returned the book to ye ting and shook his head: "no need, fake." "

"it doesn't matter," ye ting's finger touched yang jiali's lips, and said deeply, "even if it is fake, it is better than nothing."